Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Spent the day with Ebony the Peacian, yo'. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:21 pm
JoyRose
Look at you two cuties! Ish jealous! But I'm glad you had fun. Good luck getting those shoes some day! And enjoy your smoothies!

Doesn't surprise me at all that Ebony's whole family is sweet - she obviously "comes by it honest."
User Image

User ImageYou're so sweet, Joy; have tons and tons of fun on your trip with your family! I've always wanted to go to Yellowstone, and Boston is such a gorgeous city.

Haha, I did enjoy introducing Tainii to Mama Peacian. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm
FluffyMuffins230
That's some cool pictures! ^-^ I never really go out with my besties, seeing as I'm shy and lazy.
User Image

User ImageIt's so much fun! On a day when you're feeling up for it, text one of your closest friends and go hang out. It's so worth it. ^__^  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

FluffyMuffins230

Lonely Browser

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:48 pm
Ebony the Peacian
FluffyMuffins230
That's some cool pictures! ^-^ I never really go out with my besties, seeing as I'm shy and lazy.
User Image

User ImageIt's so much fun! On a day when you're feeling up for it, text one of your closest friends and go hang out. It's so worth it. ^__^

That's good! And yea I should >3 <  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm
Have a fantastic trip, Joy!

My sister and nephew will be here visiting all next week for my brothers wedding (squee!) so I'll have some long overdue family time with them both ^^

I'm totally jelly of Tainii and Ebony, haha- I've been living like a hermit for the past few weeks trying to get everything ready. Going to go see some friends tonight, though- fireworks and all :3  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 pm
Ebony the Peacian
JoyRose
Look at you two cuties! Ish jealous! But I'm glad you had fun. Good luck getting those shoes some day! And enjoy your smoothies!

Doesn't surprise me at all that Ebony's whole family is sweet - she obviously "comes by it honest."
User Image

User ImageYou're so sweet, Joy; have tons and tons of fun on your trip with your family! I've always wanted to go to Yellowstone, and Boston is such a gorgeous city.

Haha, I did enjoy introducing Tainii to Mama Peacian. xD
Mama Peacian was so sweet! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:49 pm
Daypaw

My sister and nephew will be here visiting all next week for my brothers wedding (squee!) so I'll have some long overdue family time with them both ^^

I'm totally jelly of Tainii and Ebony, haha- I've been living like a hermit for the past few weeks trying to get everything ready. Going to go see some friends tonight, though- fireworks and all :3
One day. You and Joy will come down here. And we shall all party. ♥  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm
Tainii
Daypaw

Or you could come up here ;D Just sayin~

We could congregate on the Ohio/Illinois border.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 pm
Daypaw
Tainii
Daypaw

Or you could come up here ;D Just sayin~

We could congregate on the Ohio/Illinois border.
That....sounds amazing.  

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out