Hey guys, I'm back!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:43 am
So, after a two year long hiatus, I'm finally back on Gaia! One of the first places I had to visit of course, was here, so I've got a few updates for you guys about what's been happening lately.

First, I no longer live with my mom. We had a few disagreements and decided it was best if I move out. I'm living with my aunt right now. Unfortunately, moving out meant that I had to rehome most of the animals, but I still have Diamond(my iguana), who will be 10 years old this September, and Nyx, my big female ball python.

Diamond is sort of living between houses at the moment lol. My mom's decided that he's her "grandson" and she has a right to partial custody, so every few weeks he gets to spend the weekend there and help trim down the garden. smile

Nyx is being as stubborn as ever of course. I bred her back in December, and thought she might have been gravid and that was why she hadn't been eating. Chances are, she WAS gravid, but we think that during the move, she got too stressed out and reabsorbed her eggs. However, she STILL hasn't eaten since January, and she's definitely not gravid. I swear, she's going to be the death of me.

However, Nyx IS also reunited with her daughter, Eris, who is now almost 3 years old(in October). I'm living with my aunt that took the first baby we hatched, and now she has a few more too.

SO, introducing my aunt's snakes, we have Eris, who is Nyx's daughter, and SO big now, it's awesome. Zach, my pastel boy, who actually belongs to my boyfriend now, but he's staying with us. Wednesday, my aunt's het pied female, who's about a year and a half now. Pugsley, my aunt's het pied male, who's the same age. Mystery, my aunt's Florida Banded Water Snake, and last but not least, my newest baby, Thor, my mojave male, who's a couple months old. smile

I'll have some pictures up later, but I just thought I'd post and let you guys know that I'm still alive!

-JoAnne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 am
welcome back!  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff