Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Flames of Resolution:. A KHR Guild [Open/Accepting]

Back to Guilds

Rise up and face the new threat for Vongola eleventh generation! 

Tags: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Mafia, Friendship, Warfare, Romance 

Reply Peace Area
OOC CHAT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:06 pm
Aaron Reborn
Spotted pretty much runs how the start of this goes.
I mean, I could post with Dante and start whatever is going to happen, but I'd need a consensus from all of you first.

Also!
We should make the tournament interesting (Not simply because I'm bored) by adding Dante in as an extra to help to random contestants!

Or..we could create arcs? At least it'll be something to keep this guild up and running.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:44 pm
is anyone still active?  

Bloody Rosen Knight
Crew

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:51 pm
Me and Aaron are, aside from everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:49 pm
oh, well I was wondering who was still active and interested in rping khr  

Bloody Rosen Knight
Crew

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100

Zeke Necroshade
Vice Captain

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:00 pm
I thought everyone had given up. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm
Zeke Necroshade

The guild is going to continue to be dead unless we think of something that keep it active, also attract more members. Maaybe like..creating more familigia, such as Millefiore, Vindice?? Also, make arcs.  

Twotonedrebel

Zeke Necroshade
Vice Captain

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:40 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Zeke Necroshade

The guild is going to continue to be dead unless we think of something that keep it active, also attract more members. Maaybe like..creating more familigia, such as Millefiore, Vindice?? Also, make arcs.

I remember before she disappeared, Spotted said that she did have an idea to add families like the Millefiore and Cavallone when we received more members. So more families could work.

And as for arcs, are we just tossing the original story completely or are the new arcs going to just come before it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:37 pm
Zeke Necroshade
Souchi The 2nd
Zeke Necroshade

I remember before she disappeared, Spotted said that she did have an idea to add families like the Millefiore and Cavallone when we received more members. So more families could work.

And as for arcs, are we just tossing the original story completely or are the new arcs going to just come before it?

We're not tossing the original story out. Let's just say it was huge arc that's happening as of right now. I thought it would be fun to have arcs in the guild. Do you agree?  

Twotonedrebel

Haeza _0
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm
I am getting the feeling this guild is victim to deactivity. Partially my fault but I'm back..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Souchi The 2nd
Zeke Necroshade
Souchi The 2nd
Zeke Necroshade

We're not tossing the original story out. Let's just say it was huge arc that's happening as of right now. I thought it would be fun to have arcs in the guild. Do you agree?

God yes. Arcs are always better  

Zeke Necroshade
Vice Captain

Familiar Phantom

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:26 pm
Zeke Necroshade
Souchi The 2nd
Zeke Necroshade
Souchi The 2nd
Zeke Necroshade

God yes. Arcs are always better

Alright then! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:18 pm
Souchi The 2nd

Zeke Necroshade

Zero_Faith1036

Alright then, we'll continue with this arc.

I'll make a large post as Dante that explains what happens for the remainder of the party, along with the introduction of our new rival family, in which case I'll have Dante get injured and a few other npcs, and I'll include your characters protecting the boss.

It'll be a pretty long post, but it makes things easier. If you want your characters to do something special, then send me a pm, as I intend to get this up by Monday the latest. In which time, I'll need you guys to come up with our next arc (if you haven't already.) It doesn't need to involve our main villains, and can be miscellaneous. Just something to keep us moving.

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:37 am
Aaron Reborn
Souchi The 2nd

Zeke Necroshade

Zero_Faith1036

Alright then, we'll continue with this arc.

I'll make a large post as Dante that explains what happens for the remainder of the party, along with the introduction of our new rival family, in which case I'll have Dante get injured and a few other npcs, and I'll include your characters protecting the boss.

It'll be a pretty long post, but it makes things easier. If you want your characters to do something special, then send me a pm, as I intend to get this up by Monday the latest. In which time, I'll need you guys to come up with our next arc (if you haven't already.) It doesn't need to involve our main villains, and can be miscellaneous. Just something to keep us moving.

I've got ideas for the current arc. The mysterious familigia appears suddenly at the Vongola, Shimon, and Varia's party. They all begin a fierce battle outside, but the Vindice appear unexpectedly and prevents the fight from continuing. The Vindice decides that the Vongola and Mezzoluna will have a battle at their grounds. The winner will be free from the Vindice's clutches while the loser will be imprisoned for an eternity. This will be called ''Arc One, Final :: The Final Bout, Vongola VS Mezzoluna.''  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:03 pm
Souchi The 2nd

I actually started it as the introduction of the 11th Generation boss, while the Varia begins to move through the party making sure nothing wrong happens. The new family has already blended in as part of the family, and as the 11th delivers his speech, guns are pulled, and a blood bath ensues. The Varia dispatch the assailants only for the the new family to arrive. I'm gonna have Dante sustain a plethora of injuries, but if you guys want your characters to do specific things, let me know. Or if you want them to get injured let me know.

Since I'm not sure of the status of the guy playing the 11th, Dante would have sent the 10th to an Underground bunker where guards are waiting for him. If your Vongola Guardians or Varia Guardians and don't feel like having your characters do anything, I can send them to the bunker as well.

The Vindice rarely show up. But, the next arc or next few arcs can have Vindice involvement, or the Vindice attacking members to see which family is more competent or something.

spicy alpaca

Dangerous Gekko

5,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ThePuffinMaster

9,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:11 pm
Sorry for being inactive, Been busy with life, trying to figure out my career. Things are slowing down now, so I am checking back to gaia every few weeks.

If this guild is still active and an RP is on the go, Could someone send me a PM and left me know?

-May

-Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS!  
Peace Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas