I would like to request prayer for all the hard working firefighters and policemen out there. They put their lives on the line basically every week in order to keep us safe. They lay their lives down for the sake of others, which is actually a kind and Biblical thing.

Every day I check the news it seems there is a new fire in the dry climates and I would imagine that it is incredibly scary for those that are in that terrain. There have been many fires in the states - states such as Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, and plenty of other locations in this country or in another. When a major fire happens, these firefighters work hard and end up ignoring their own needs at times to ensure that they don't waste a second to make sure a fire doesn't take lives or homes. I would also like everyone to pray for those who have lost homes to fires this year and those still recovering last year from those losses.

I also request that we pray for policemen and that they would be able to continue battling the evil of the world and remain on the good side to protect citizens.

In general, also pray for those who have endured terrible natural disaster besides fire because all natural disasters can be damaging to homes, lives, and emotions.

Summary prayer list:

~Pray for the safety of the firefighters - especially during dangerous wildfire seasons.
~Pray for everyone who has lost their homes in natural disasters and those who are still recovering from those losses.
~Pray for the safety of the policemen out there and that they would be able to continue to keep communities safe.
~Pray for those who have lost someone in the line of duty whether it be firefighter, policemen, soldier, or another type of hero out there.