View Results

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 am
[Guild Activities]

Calling all guildies!
Yes, i meant you.
Vote in the poll above, and tell the crew what you'd like to see in this guild!
[If you voted "other", please specify in the comments.]

So, if you've been checking those pesky guild announcements, you'll know that:

x [This month marks the first ever TWiO Monthly ↯Battle! Tournament]
x [We had to start the Preliminary round short of a few participants]
x [The Tournament met its premature death at the end of Round 2]

My questions::
How many of you would like the Tournaments to continue?
Would you prefer another activity?
If so, which one?

Questions? Comments?
Leave them in the comments section below.
Don't forget to rate and subscribe.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 am
[Link to Guildwide Roleplay thread]
[x]

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 am
In regards to the tournament and it's abrupt end. Instead of killing it and leaving the efforts of the ones that actually participated to be in vain, why not manipulate it some. Instead of having the 2x2 this month (since we are terribly lacking in participants), why not open the polls to decide who jumps to the final round? The two (since there are only three of us) with the higher votes proceeds.

It is just a suggestion since I hate seeing my work be for nothing, but I would love to see it be put into consideration at least for this month.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm
Capricious Dreams
In regards to the tournament and it's abrupt end. Instead of killing it and leaving the efforts of the ones that actually participated to be in vain, why not manipulate it some. Instead of having the 2x2 this month (since we are terribly lacking in participants), why not open the polls to decide who jumps to the final round? The two (since there are only three of us) with the higher votes proceeds.

It is just a suggestion since I hate seeing my work be for nothing, but I would love to see it be put into consideration at least for this month.

As always, thanks for the feedback! It's nice to know that you're still willing to be active in the tournament.
The reason I closed it so early despite the possibility of a 1x1 next round was because the participants have been disappearing all over the place and I didn't think it possible. There's also been a huge lack of interest (even with voting) for those not involved. I've gotten complaints about the amount of Guild Announcements too, but unfortunately they're pretty much unavoidable.

So now, the best we can do is hope that The Angry Businessman and Claivern can reply long enough for us to pick a winner for the month!

Voting open:: [x]  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Capricious Dreams
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:29 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

No problem. I entered the tournament with full intent on following through to the end; win or lose. I just didn't want it to end so abruptly. I just hope at least one of them will at least see this through. It's a shame how slim the competition is for the tournament with how many members there are, but I suppose that just weeds out those that can commit and those that cannot. Not to say that some are simply just busy, but all of them?

I don't understand how someone could complain about announcements, if they are needed then they are needed, read them as they come and there aren't so many. I think it is just simply laziness, can't be helped I suppose.

Cross your fingers~  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff