Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
what if the world was the hunger games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jesusfreak220

2,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm
What if you had to wake up everyday and had to deal with whatever your district is?
What if you were rich and spoiled like in District 1 or poor and in poverty like in District 12?
How would you react when you find out that you or someone that you care about has been chosen for The Hunger Games?
How would you react when president Coriolanus Snow announces the Quartering Quell and you have to go back and fight in The Hunger Games again?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:03 am
i would hate life._.  

foxy roxey 132

Fashionable Shopper

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Icy Dice

Conservative Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am
I would die. By my first try. LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:11 pm
I live in the Capitol. Sorry, suckers. Maybe I'll send you some stuff. Or I'll just watch you and cry. Either/or.
I'd have some awesome tattoos, though! That would make up for watching kids brutally murder each other. Or not.

Little Sister is Watching

Gipsy Dangerr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 am
I would die probably, but who knows...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 am
I would live in district 12... and probably be one of the first to die. If not, then I would hide until the end and die because I wouldnt be able to kill any of the other tributes. Yeah, life would really suck.  

Aislin Schreiber

Invisible Sweetheart

MonochromaticMelodramatic

Fashionable Millionaire

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 pm
I would probably try my darn hardest to survive till the end, or just eat something poisonous so that death wouldnt be that bad..... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 pm
Some days, I'd just think about ending it all. *looks at nightlock* But then i gather up my strength and face the present and then the future.  

iiMonster_Rawr

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100

KissJohnnyDepp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:38 pm
Hopefully i would live live in the Capital because life would be easy but if not i would choose district 12 BECAUSE it is easier to go out and hunt like Katniss does and I would want to be apart of the revolution when it comes.

I would def give my life to save any sibling of mine if they got chosen, i would probobly die in the arena because I am not a killer, lol (vegetarian razz )

And if I found out what they are doing for the 75th hunger games I would kill myself or run away instead of fighting again!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 pm
If I lived in the Capital it would be great cause I wouldn't have to worry about my kids being in the Hunger Games getting killed on television and my family wouldn't worry bout starving. But on the other hand if I lived in the poor districts I would try to survive for my family, or find a way to escaped and live in the wild with better chance to survive because there's a lot of game to kill.  

taylor352

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

4nus v2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:23 pm
in Reality, id be in District 2 and in we are trained to be lethal. lol  
The Capitol.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash