Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
A pebble looking to be polished

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marrathia

2,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:26 pm
Greetings!

My name's Marrathia, Marra for short. I just joined Gaia today, as well as the guild!

I love to read and write, and I am a musician as well. I play an average of 15 instruments, I'd say.

I'd love to get to know more about the members of this guild.

Thank you,
~Marra  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm
Welcome to Gaia and this guild!

I hope you're enjoying yourself so far. This can be a real fun place. Just let us know if you need any help with anything.

I love writing too! I majored in English for my undergrad (doubled with History and minored in Education). Now I'm getting my MFA in Creative Writing.

And my husband majored in Music. He teaches saxophone now. What are your favorite instruments?  

umbraja

Vanilla Acoustic

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 pm
Welcome!

First of all, 15 insturments? QAQ I only play the trumpet and the cello, and the Gayageum (a Korean instrument).
I love reading, but not as much as I love to write. I write lots of fanfics, but this summer I plan on finish my novel that I started in November sweatdrop .

You have a very pretty name by the way. I have two names, my Korean name and my English name. But you can call me Ruth.

So what are your plans for summer? Are you going on vacation, if so please do tell where~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:12 pm
Marrathia
Greetings!

My name's Marrathia, Marra for short. I just joined Gaia today, as well as the guild!

I love to read and write, and I am a musician as well. I play an average of 15 instruments, I'd say.

I'd love to get to know more about the members of this guild.

Thank you,
~Marra

Welcome smile 15 Instruments is impressive smile I can only play 3 xd This guild is Awesome I hope you have fun here.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

cliche-charity

Fashionable Genius

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 am
Marrathia
Greetings!

Well welcome to the NSTG, Marra! ^.^

I love reading too, but I haven't had much time for it lately. Writting is fun, isn't it? I'm planning on studying Creative Writing in College. (Only one more year to go! God I'm so nervous!) Oh, so you like music? That's great! What are the 15 instruments that you play? I'm learning to play the guitar, and I can freestyle on a piano, but other than that all I can do musically is sing. :P yum_strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm
Hey, welcome to the NSTG Marra. 15 instruments is pretty impressive. I can only play Trumpet and French Horn.

Anyway, welcome to our big family! heart

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:00 pm
Welcome to Gaia, and welcome to the Guild! It looks like you've already gotten a pretty good start here. blaugh  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games