Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Agility Update *edit now w/ vid*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:49 am
So Abby is ultimately doing great with her agility training! We did have a set back with the teeter where she was suddenly hesitant and we're not exactly sure why as she hadn't had any bad experience at class and class is the only place she ever sees the teeter so it's possible she was just having a bad day. Her 2o2o contacts still need some work, but usually after a quick reminder that yes she must pause at the bottom with 2 paws on and 2 off she usually starts sticking it. She tried the chute a couple classes ago and was ok with it a tad spooked but nothing awful and after the first try she got the hang of it. she still adores the tunnel and is very consistent with the weaves.

So yeah our regular instructor left for the summer(she went to go climb some mountain) so our assistant instructor is teaching our class now and we've started some awesome sequences! And I dunno what it was but she was suddenly super enthusiastic. For the past couple classes she's been getting a bit stressy and wanting to just take off during the middle of a sequence... probably had something to do with the two week break, but got to class last night and she was all go go go and did everything I asked without shutting down. Still not happy about being crated, but that's something were going to have to continue working on.

So yeah super happy with her progress and already got out next two trials planned for this fall!

Imma try and get a video of her doing some sequences at home soon, but for now enjoy the pics of my rising star little Twister. He's 4 months old right now and a great puppy. He's been introduced to the tunnel and will possibly be starting work with barless jumps within the next few weeks.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:02 am
Got a vid yesterday of our little agility session. We did about 3 short sessions working on weaves in two and then tunnel and some jumps in the 3rd. Twister also had some tunnel time and Bo did some fooling around...

Animelover955

Crystal Ice23

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:08 pm
I have nothing to say but.. cute dog! Looks so fluffy. heart whee xp  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out