Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 am
I'm not sure how many of you remember but I purchased a snow corn a while back. She gets CUTER every day. She's over a year old now, but she's still adorable.

She hates to be held unfortunately. She doesn't bite, but she tries her damnedest to get away. She's a feisty, active little snake who I hope calms when she gets older, because 5 feet of muscle will be harder to control.

She is SO curious though, and it's absolutely adorable. I had thought corns to be bothered by sudden movements, or to hide. But no, she goes towards it, no matter what it is. She always loves to know what's going on. When I'm feeding my fish I'll often turn around and see her staring at me. When I move anything in her cage or move her light, her head usually snaps in the direction.

Now I've found I can get her to do a neat little trick, by accident. She stands when you scratch the top of the cage. I guess it's not that unusual but it is very cute.

I found out yesterday, and yesterday she stood all the way up to the top of the cage.

I took a video of it, today, and here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khIxptJOfc8&feature=youtu.be

She seems to have an acute sense of hearing despite her lack of ears.

By the way, that used to be a fish aquarium, so that's why the glass is dirty. Its on the outside, not the inside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 am
Aww! She's so adorable! And that was so cute! whee heart  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas