Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Ex Drama

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:19 am
I need to talk and I need to vent so I don't go old school on this fool >.> I recently got out of a 1 year 4 month relationship. It's bad enough the two of us still live together, but to add insult to injury he's been talking mad ish about me behind my back >.> I mean his been saying some serious crap. Apparently I'm an alcoholic, druggy, whore, liar, thief, abusive emotionally physically and mentally. Pretty much just an all around douche. I've never done drugs, and I've never been drunk. What my ex didn't stop to think about is that most of the people who tolerate him, love me. So now I have to hear all of these BS stories about ish that in actuality is stuff that he did to me. Kinda pisses me off honestly >.>

Sorry love you guys just needed to blow off some steam in a forum ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:22 pm
Exes are always duchey. Its almost like a universal law.

When I broke-up with my former lover he got with my best friend just for revenge, and I snuck into his house and stole some old love-tokens. We both did really duchey things (many of which were kinda illegal). Its like, when your heart gets broken, it breaks a piece of your brain with it.

My best advice to you (if you'd like advice, that is. if not, just ignore me), my best advice is to put him on blackout. If you still have friends in common, ask them polity not to mention him around you. He doesn't exist. No news on what he's doing. No cyber stalking. No phone calls. No emails. Nothing. Just cut him out.  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

DeathxGrip

Dedicated Browser

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 pm
Yeah it would be best to block him out. Just stop talking, one way to prove your
drug 'past' which you don't have is to do a drug test with a strand of hair.
Your hair records the drugs you've done. It may be going to the extreme to do this,
but there's a way to prove you don't do them. There might be one thing that'll show up,
if you've taken Tylenol with Codeine(I have for tooth aches) before, that'll definitely
show up.

All my ex's were nice, especially my last one ;~; I still want to be with him but that's
not going to happen. I still feel so jealous. We txt and stuff but I tell him I don't
want to know his plans cause I will get jealous and he respects that. He still
wants to hang out and stuff though!  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces