Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Guns?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusty-Boy

Dangerous Autobiographer

2,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:42 pm
Well this is a civil rights group.. sort of...

I was wondering the positions on the people here revolving around gun ownership.

Personally I'm pro-gun, I think anyone should be able to own any type of smallarm, from flintlock pistols, to daggers/swords, to the S.A.W. and the carrying of weapons should be permitted, Concealed or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 pm
Its one of the fundamental rights that this country was founded on. Right after the right to own property is the right to bear arms.

I do, however, think that anyone who does own a gun (or any weapon for that matter) should conduct themselves responsibly.  

Renkon Root

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:10 pm
I am pro-gun, but I do believe in limitations. Being able to have any firearm or form of ammunition you want can be....well....problematic, in my opinion.

Renkon Root
Its one of the fundamental rights that this country was founded on. Right after the right to own property is the right to bear arms.

I do, however, think that anyone who does own a gun (or any weapon for that matter) should conduct themselves responsibly.

Key phrase there is "conduct themselves responsibly." Sadly not as common a trait as it should be.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:32 pm
I am pro-gun as well, but I also believe there should be limits. I don't think a license to carry a concealed weapon is necessary: I don't see what reasons people could use to justify carrying around a hidden weapon. I don't see why anyone would want to conceal their weapon unless they intend to commit a crime. If you're really that concerned with your safety in your neighborhood/city/whatever, bring some mace, a taser, etc.

Also, I think there shouldn't be any handguns. Handguns are small and easy to hide. Rifles and shotguns are okay since they're big and it is not likely that someone is going to sneak up on you and mug you with a shotgun and rifle: they're way too big. And they can be used to still serve their function: self-defense in one's home from intruders, defense from animals while camping, hunting, etc. However, they're a lot harder to commit crimes with simply because you can't hide them as easily.

Overall, I think guns are too easy to obtain in the US. I think there needs to be a little more regulation on who can own a gun. Fewer guns on the streets = less gun deaths in our country.

Sapphire Saint

Romantic Elocutionist

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces