Submit

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:07 pm
Right now my Pom is laying on my shoulders/behind my neck. I call him my Pirate Pooch! He's so warm and soft that I don't mind but 12 pounds is a bit much for my neck sweatdrop

How do your pets cuddle? Do you snuggle up at night under the covers or do they live on your lap?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 pm
My dog Misty does this thing where she sits on the other end of the couch and I slowly start to lay down next to her and she growls until she gives up and lets me lie there next to her. XD Unless I move. Damn grouchy dog.

Dixie, my mother in law's dog will sit next to me and take naps with me. smile Sometimes even sit on my stomach.

Nezumi my rat likes to rest on my shoulder.
Hime the rat likes to crawl up to my face and sniff around and give kisses.  

Pup Crazed Kiya

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:57 am
dog sleeps right by my side of the bed on the floor. the big male cat either shares my pillow with me or will sleep on my chest. little lady cat sleeps on hubby's head  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:03 pm
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:

Any time my lap is free, Natalie will jump up and curl up in my lap with a quiet, steady purr. She's kind of touchy though, she has to be sitting just so and pet just right. Otherwise she'll suddenly stand, turn, and curl up in a new position several times before she wanders away.

Malcolm will start purring really loudly and slowly stalk towards me. When he lays with me, he likes to sprawl all out, and he loves having his back feet held. No idea why, but he starts kicking like mad until he finds something to press it against. He also likes to cuddle under the covers with me.

Felix... I don't know if he cuddles with me so much as he tries to suffocate me or lure me into being a scratching post. He'll start purring real loud, then hunker down next to my face, then slowly stretch out his paws across my face. And if I dare make a move, he'll claw and bite the crap out of me. lol Sometimes he hunkers down right on my face, and how dare I move him to try and get a breath of air. Very entitled, that cat is.

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am
We're all so fortunate to have such snuggly fur-friends!! I think it's a sign of tremendous love and trust for our pets to do these things with us, don't you? ^^ Gotta love animals!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:44 am
Molly, my chihuahua hops onto the bed or couch and get's under the blankets. She snuggles right in. Grimm get's right on top of me and put's his head on the arm of the couch. Duke doesn't really snuggle unless there's a storm. Choncho just likes to lay in you're lap. My beta fish doesn't snuggle at all. xd  

Crystal Ice23

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 pm
Kyo, my Siamese mix, is my lap cat and knows he's the favorite one. He loves to lay on my left thigh nearly every time I'm sitting in my recliner. 4laugh Sometimes he'll curl up between my knees, but ONLY if I have a blanket covering my legs. confused Sometimes when I'm at the computer, he'll hop up on the table and get between me and the keyboard, looking for attention. Other times, he'll jump on the back of my task chair and meow at me, looking for that special attention he so craves. xd

On rare occasion, Smokey (a tortoise shell calico) will join us in the recliner biggrin but only on her terms. She'll only sit on my right thigh for short periods. She's not a very affectionate cat and can tolerate only just so much attention before she decides that's enough. If you're not careful, she'll turn on you and hiss at you before she takes off.
neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:32 pm
Calicos are funny cats, such attitude in a furry little mass.

In bed, my Pom likes to sleep behind my knees in a ball so I can curl my leg around him. That or on/under my pillow. When he was very little (2 lbs) he would sleep in my husband's pillow case.  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Akiska

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 pm
Sparky likes to trample you to death, he's not a little dog that just gets up and sits, he's constantly demanding petting or something. Pandora likes to lay next to you, or plant her big jug head in the middle of your chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:29 am
I don't have any fur-friends, but Diamond, my iguana, likes to wait until I lay down, and then squeezes his way under my pillow until his head is on my shoulder and the rest of him is under the pillow.

My cat(who doesn't live with me anymore), Mogwai, likes to sleep right beside my head so I can pet her until I fall asleep, then she usually gravitates to the end of the bed by my feet. xD

Radioactive Condoms

Magnetic Member

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am
Radioactive Condoms
I don't have any fur-friends, but Diamond, my iguana, likes to wait until I lay down, and then squeezes his way under my pillow until his head is on my shoulder and the rest of him is under the pillow.

My cat(who doesn't live with me anymore), Mogwai, likes to sleep right beside my head so I can pet her until I fall asleep, then she usually gravitates to the end of the bed by my feet. xD
I had no idea iguanas were so cuddly and sweet! Awww!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games