Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D20 Modern/Apocalypse: The Days of Ruin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:01 pm
[ Character Sheets ]

• 1]
  • 2]
  • 3]
  • 4]
  • 5]
  • 6]
  • 7]
  • 8]

[ Premise/Foreword ]
They knew it was coming. The rich and powerful ran, evacuating to Mars.... We were left though. Left with the poor. Left with the Rich that weren’t rich enough to leave. Left with the crazy criminals.
The Meteors hit, and tore our world to bits.

[ Setting Information/Background ]
We are going to be doing a D20 Appocalypse/Future, in PL 6 (Fusion Age). The planet Earth, shall be reapportioned to my imagination, and the US and many of the countries you know today won’t exist.
You will all be starting in the Country of Osenia, the first country to have discovered Fusion Reactors, and also the strongest national armed forces on the planet. Osenia took up most of What used to be the United States and Canada, but with the Meteors having hit the planet, there isn’t really much of a country to be in anyways.

There are also three other supernations that perviously existed. Yutra, was known as the scattered nation, because it took up 95% of all the islands in the world. The remaining two were Belfast, which was Europe and Northern Asia. And Othsedge, perviously known as Antartica. The remaining landmasses were known as the Death Traps, since it was the warzones of the Supernations.

[ Game Introduction/Plot ]
You will be playing people who survived the direct hits of the meteors on Earth. The Campaign will be mostly about survival, and establishing a new society that will lead New Earth to a thriving future.

[ Character Creation ]

Available Sources biggrin 20 Modern Core, D20 Future (Up to PL6), D20 Appocalypse, Ultramodern Firearms, and D20 Modern Weapon Locker
Banned Resources:Other Sources.

ECL:3
Starting Trade Value: 4d10X2 + 2 times the Occupation Wealth Bonus
Ability Scores*:
xxxxxxxxxx*
Hit Points:
Alignments:
Pantheon:
Backgrounds:

[ House/Optional Rules ]

1]
2]
3]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm
Where did these place names come from?

edit: Wait, so . . . we're assuming it's the same geography, but you have new nations from before the disaster, I think I kinda get it  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:37 pm
They're from my Imagination!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 pm
I gotta ask, if this is a ruined world anyway, why not just assume actual locales?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 pm
Because I don't like using the US 500 years in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:49 am
Oh, is that when you're at? Of course, PL 6 tech wouldn't necessarily mean a PL6 timeframe in a post-apoc setting.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:46 am
I'm going roughly 500 years forward. It would have given the "elite" the ability to have a safe colony on Mars, as well as multiple supernations to have formed.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games