Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Monster Galaxy (gives Gaia gold for each summon attacks)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Gaia Games?
  Ocean Party
  Summer Springs
  Monster Galaxy
  zOMG!
View Results

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am
Do you know Monster Galaxy is now playable on Gaiaonline without facebook account requires? 3nodding You should have, if you read and click on the Moga quests announcement few days ago

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/moga-announcements/new-moga-quests-the-bloodfin-pirate-invasion-part-two/t.79707609/

click on the - Click HERE to play Moga via Viximo at the announcement news  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image It has been a while since I last played (TAT)

Currently, I'm leaning more towards Summer Springs (which isn't in your current poll xP). I guess my big drawback for MG was when I caught several monsters before certain quests initiated and it didn't register my current monster loot so I had to do some capturing of the same monsters again xD User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:44 am
koromyst
User Image It has been a while since I last played (TAT)

Currently, I'm leaning more towards Summer Springs (which isn't in your current poll xP). I guess my big drawback for MG was when I caught several monsters before certain quests initiated and it didn't register my current monster loot so I had to do some capturing of the same monsters again xD User Image

Hello Koromyst, does Summer Springs has Gaiaonline related theme?

Ocean Party was base on Gaiaonline aquarium fishes. zOMG! is developed by Gaiaonline. And Monsters Galaxy has Gaiaonline famous "pets/companions creatures".

As far as I know Summer Springs is a facebook game like a mix between farmville, frontierville, cityville (I've played the later 2 by requests). Maybe Summer Springs is also like harvest moon with its unique storyline quests?

Koromyst, we all can restart again and play like nothing happened before (the bug that happened to your progress). As this time we can play on Gaiaonline directly without facebook account.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image I guess I need to find some time to slot in MG in my 'daily routine play schedule' xD~

Hurmmm... isn't SS a collab between Gaia Online and Fever Studio? (O_o) Doesn't that count as something gaia-related? (o_O) ---> Announcement Link

Or I guess I must have misunderstood the announcement xD User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:23 am
koromyst
User Image I guess I need to find some time to slot in MG in my 'daily routine play schedule' xD~

Hurmmm... isn't SS a collab between Gaia Online and Fever Studio? (O_o) Doesn't that count as something gaia-related? (o_O) ---> Announcement Link

Or I guess I must have misunderstood the announcement xD User Image

Oh I overlooked and thought it's just like a "sponsored" game. Sorry my bad Koromyst.

Update: poll changed smile

We should play whatever (that each of us like) whenever we like, it doesn't have to be daily routine. Just relax and play whatever we find enjoyable. wink While the Monster Galaxy may wants us to log on everyday to get starseed, and daily continuity gifts, we don't have to limit ourselves that way  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm
goodness me, nobody in this guild play things that I also enjoy? eek

(but it is alright. I have already added a lot of new gaians I have never met before as friends, for Monster Galaxy neighbours. Maybe one day I will know more about them. The friend requests kept coming because of Monster Galaxy. Just remind me of Ocean Party neighbours add as friends' requests. I met some great people through playing Ocean Party & zOMG!.)  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image Yay poll change! xD
*cast a vote x3*

I still receive emails for daily MoGa bonuses. Once in a while, I'd be clicking on them. I don't why I continously let my inbox be spammed for such emails =P But 'tis all good on my side (^O^)

Maybe one day I'll get back to playing MoGa again. But apparently not now since I'm too hooked to SS as of current (^_^ ''') User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:09 am
koromyst

I still receive emails for daily MoGa bonuses. Once in a while

Me too lol once in a while I get them. I should unsubscribe those tonight through the emails. Thanks for reminder.

koromyst
I'd be clicking on them. I don't why I continuously let my inbox be spammed for such emails =P But 'tis all good on my side (^O^)

I still constantly getting spammed in my email because of those facebook apps I once played... over 20 thousands not yet opened "alert" mails. I will somehow delete those and unsubscribe them. Especially I have quit facebook 15 months ago. xd It's our own fault that we let them auto sending us all these alert mails when we are not playing those anymore.

by the way, I have voted for zOMG! on both polls. I love zOMG! and think it's truly Gaia's. zOMG! defines Gaia.  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:41 pm
It seems like there is an update. Each whistle summon attack grants 150 to 280 gold. Just under 1 minute ago I earned close to 1k gold through 4 whistle summoning attacks razz

I guess those people may interest at Monster Galaxy now it grants players Gaia Gold. Often money, money attracts people... First it was Ocean Party, then Summer Springs now Gaia see its time - Monster Galaxy also rewards gold wink

It is only a matter of times they will take away the grand gold function (on all games) as soon as they see no potential to make money out of players. Especially those games people don't interested anymore (aka Ocean Party, because there was a glitch on spin wheel).

But this rewarding players with gaia gold feature has been logical and the right way to do.

*it seems like Mogas leveling up get us gold too, directly without needing to click grand links. And also it has been this way sharing our activities news grants gold. Just like Backyard Monsters' and Resort World's news feed*  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image Pretty nifty of Gaia =D
I do agree that this might attract more people to play MoGa and old players to return playing xD *cough*

I really love the starting song of the game. Where can I get it? Lol xD It'll be great to have it as a ringtone =P

Since you're quite an expert on the game, which MoGa do you feel that is capable of hauling through the battles without getting tired quickly and has attributes which is pretty much balanced out (offense/defense-wise)? User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ree turn

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 am
koromyst
User Image Pretty nifty of Gaia =D
I do agree that this might attract more people to play MoGa and old players to return playing xD *cough* gg
I really love the starting song of the game. Where can I get it? Lol xD It'll be great to have it as a ringtone =P

Since you're quite an expert on the game, which MoGa do you feel that is capable of hauling through the battles without getting tired quickly and has attributes which is pretty much balanced out (offense/defense-wise)? User Image

well the gold for whistles feature is very old and i suggest you try to get black gold through the main quest and do complete event and ci quests as they mostly give pretty powerful mogas beautiful avi by the way.I used to play this game a lot but now less due to my exams  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:45 pm
reetika kakkar

User Image I guess I should try it out again xD I might have to start out at the early areas to familiarize myself back on the gameplay. Rusty, I am xP

However it will not be too soon since I'm still in the addictive-playing-mood for SS xD User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ree turn

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:51 am
koromyst
reetika kakkar

User Image I guess I should try it out again xD I might have to start out at the early areas to familiarize myself back on the gameplay. Rusty, I am xP

However it will not be too soon since I'm still in the addictive-playing-mood for SS xD User Image

well the game has undergone many changes for example you can get access to a limited edition or rare moga for a week now.I think you'll master it in no time  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 pm
reetika kakkar
well the game has undergone many changes for example you can get access to a limited edition or rare moga for a week now.I think you'll master it in no time

User Image Thank you for the encouragement! (^O^) User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ree turn

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:31 pm
koromyst
reetika kakkar

User Image Thank you for the encouragement! (^O^) User Image

you're welcome and good luck with the game. i won't be able to play for a long time still.have fun  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games