Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Mother's Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Mother's Day
  to all the mothers out there!
View Results

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:30 pm
Does mother's day means anything to you? How do you celebrate it with your mum? For me it's today. I don't have much to gift her but I get a new haircut, will go out with her this afternoon once she get back to home.

I made her a short music video, printed out a card... But I feel it isn't enough. Maybe will take her out to dine in restaurant smile But she would insist I know that...  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm just Skyping with my mom and sending her lots of love. It's hard when you're so far away from your mom, haha, but she knows how much I love and appreciate her. emotion_bigheart  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 pm
That's cool Ebony. 3nodding

Somehow I think I cannot live without my mum, she is awesome in many ways. She is not the smartest person I know (indeed she is a slow learner in everything!), but she is kind and loving (most of the time) smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:38 pm
I am living with my parents for the next 14 days, until I move again, so I get to spend mother's day with my mom. It's awesome! :3

My dad, my bother, and I are all going to make mother's day lunch: homemade tortillas and a nice hearty carne guisada, which is a hearty meat stew typically served in said tortillas. We all moved from Texas, and we miss it. It's the little things, our comfort foods, that we are cooking in order to say thanks.

They we're going to go golfing as a family in the course in our neighborhood. I can't wait, even though golfing is not something I'm best at. Not bad, mind you!

But, I'm not even kidding. Look at this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am so hungry right now. :3

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm
I will talk to her on the phone she is over 2,000 miles away from me cry but I will be moving back soon I can not wait to live near her again biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 am
TheAnneh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sounds so delicious! I'm also from Texas. We're truly an amazing state. emotion_bigheart Golfing sounds amazing! You're going to have a great time with your family.  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 am
Victoria Whitechapel
I will talk to her on the phone she is over 2,000 miles away from me cry but I will be moving back soon I can not wait to live near her again biggrin

Aww, it's ok! I know the feeling. I'm also a very long ways away from my mom. crying But then I have four months with her this summer! Definitely looking forward to that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 am
Ebony the Peacian
TheAnneh

That sounds so delicious! I'm also from Texas. We're truly an amazing state. emotion_bigheart Golfing sounds amazing! You're going to have a great time with your family.

We are a delicious state. :3

I'm excited!

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 am
Sorry to hear that Victoria Whitechapel. But it's exciting to hear you will live with her soon again smile

That's cool TheAnneh. Sounds like it's going to be a beautiful day for your family 3nodding  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games