Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Who else is a crafter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Afternoon

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 pm
GillaGrrl
Twilight Afternoon
GillaGrrl
Wool cost is negligable, maybe a dollar or two, and 3 hours or so, spread out over a day whenever I sit down razz I have no idea...

I price things dumb. I have no real store! I sell by word of mouth!

You wouldn't by chance have a pattern for one of those bunnies. I have the right shade of pink to make one of those for my sister.

Yeppers smile

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346637.0

Mine turned out larger than hers, used larger yarn and hook cause it was what I had smile Pattern worked up EXACT though, no mistakes or weird turns, I was quite impressed smile

Awesome, Thanks on the heads up. I just need to find my needle. I have my knitting needles well my size 8 needles. XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:30 pm
Twilight Afternoon
GillaGrrl
Twilight Afternoon
GillaGrrl
Wool cost is negligable, maybe a dollar or two, and 3 hours or so, spread out over a day whenever I sit down razz I have no idea...

You wouldn't by chance have a pattern for one of those bunnies. I have the right shade of pink to make one of those for my sister.

Yeppers smile

Mine turned out larger than hers, used larger yarn and hook cause it was what I had smile Pattern worked up EXACT though, no mistakes or weird turns, I was quite impressed smile

Awesome, Thanks on the heads up. I just need to find my needle. I have my knitting needles well my size 8 needles. XD

Hook, not a needle, I am a happy hooker razz I used a size 3.75 and supersaver yarn by redheart if that helps, and mine turned out about 18" tall smile  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Twilight Afternoon

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:35 pm
GillaGrrl
Twilight Afternoon
GillaGrrl
Twilight Afternoon
GillaGrrl

Yeppers smile

Hook, not a needle, I am a happy hooker razz I used a size 3.75 and supersaver yarn by redheart if that helps, and mine turned out about 18" tall smile

I've been calling them needle for awhile mostly cause I keep forgetting to call it a hook or was it because I think Captian Hook when I'm crocheting. haha,
I'm not sure what size my yarn is since a friends grandmother gave my family two bags of yarn most of them don't have a labels.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:39 pm
Wing it then smile I just used the smallest hook I had on hand that was for yarn so that it was tightly enough stitched not to show the stuffing through smile  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gillaaaa I want a bunny! crying

I would totally rock a black or purple one - Cant you just squish one into an envelope and send it to Scotland for me xd
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:25 pm
GillaGrrl and Tera Windstar, those are great 3nodding you both are talented with skills.

Only some of my sims know how to craft toys, furniture, gadgets and statues, Sadly. As far as I am concern. A few of my sims mastered their sculpting skills and Inventing Skills, can create time machines to ice statues. But that's just plain silly of me to mention these...

I can only print these http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/2026/list_45_2.html out and make them into 3d objects. I don't think this can't be called "I can craft" at all.

I assembled a small orangutan to my dad few months ago. It's rather cute. I am amazed how long it took me to assemble those 7 pages. But I did it. It's rather cute  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:52 pm
I'm more into drawing but I've also done various crafty things throughout my life- my least shining moment was that bead-animal craze when I was younger, I made a whole heap of those. I am fond of origami though = 3=

This is the only thing I've ever really made that I'm proud of (because damn, tiny- and made of standard weight printer paper)

User Image  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces