Welcome to Gaia! ::

House of Rahl: A Sword of Truth Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for fans of the book series, Terry Goodkind, and yes, even the tv series. 

Tags: Terry Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Rahl, Seeker, Role Play 

Reply Azrith Plains
New RP!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Ok, out of our new members and still active members, who wants to write up a new RP story? Come up with a basic storyline, any timeline (can be far past, far future, etc.), and post some details here. I'll put up the choices for the guild to vote on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:10 pm
Since I am running my own guild (link in sig) I don't have the adequate time to write up a new story line but I would be interested in something during the time of Panis Rahl, or even during Debt of Bones. I am interested in portraying a mord sith character so I am flexible but I think it would be cool to rp during the time when there were confessors and wizards ect as opposed to during the book series where there were just the mother confessor and a few wizards. That's my input. =)

Oh and by the way I am a new member to the guild yes; I go by Jaydine. I work part time and am also a wife and mother as well so my time on gaia is limited but I am active and check gaia daily. When doing a roleplay I prefer to post once or twice a week. As I mentioned above I do also run my own guild based on The Elder Scolls IV game but I am excited to get involved with this guild and roleplay some great fantasy from Terry Goodkind!

Jaydine

Jaydine

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm
It it just me or is everyone else in the guild (besides us two) dead? Did you/should you send out a guild announcement mentioning the rebirth of the guild?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:14 pm
I did send one out, but I guess they're either waiting for something, or they don't care.  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Jaydine

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:52 am
Lord Raven Rahl
I did send one out, but I guess they're either waiting for something, or they don't care.

Maybe we should set up a recruitment thread in the Barton OOC? See if there are any other lotS/SoT fans who would be interested in putting together/joining a rp, and then we could even transfer the rp from the forums to the guild? Just an idea.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:31 pm
I will. I never really got the chance to rp in here because everything was already established but I'd be up for starting a new one  

Arisa Takera

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Jaydine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:37 pm
I found someone in Barton who has a rp thread but needs people, anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm
I am still very interested in RPing, but I am not able to write up any kind of story to save my life.  

Victor Black256

Azrith Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff