Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm
Assuming that you're out what does your family have to say about you being gay. My mother says whatever as long as she gets her grandchildren. Dad says whatever as long as he doesn't have to watch. And sister in a nutshell says whatever as long as I don't have any of the rights she has.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:14 pm
iAmForte
Assuming that you're out what does your family have to say about you being gay. My mother says whatever as long as she gets her grandchildren. Dad says whatever as long as he doesn't have to watch. And sister in a nutshell says whatever as long as I don't have any of the rights she has.

Yeah....mother has the same view as yours. Father doesn't seem to care, never commented on it. My sister doesn't seem to care either and apparently defended me to some that tried to talk with her about it.  

Luminairus

Moonlight Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

iLuV Muzics

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:00 pm
I'm not out, but my mother and sister, I believe, wouldn't care. Where as if I come out to my father, he'd kick me out of the house. He told my mother that to her face, and she told me when she tried to get me to come out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:34 pm
I'm definitely lucky in the sense that my mother is bi, and my sister is totally a gay ally. As far as my dad goes, I'm under the impression that he would be disappointed because he wouldn't get his grand kids. So I just don't talk to him about it, but I couldn't care less.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items