Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beetlejuice

Poltergeist Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:04 am

How about a Carnival/freak-show RP?
I'd like to add a new twist to it, however.

A three night magic carnival that appears once every two years. There's a lot of talk about it coming soon and the people are growing antsy in arrival to it. But there's something mysteriously sinister about the magic that they're going to witness..
Ideas-
A captured 'princess' who's a master of illusions and magic is held prisoner to run the circus.
An evil Ringmaster who uses black magic to turn his performers in to animals

I'd need a lot of people for this however...Main roles, visitors, and performers.
Would anyone be interested in this? Or perhaps have ideas to make this better?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:43 am
I had an idea. I don't think that it's good but anyway...
There is This academy....(I haven't thought of the name) and only the super smart humans can attend it. Well, 5 students go missing every year and nobody knows why. They just ignore it.So, five students will go missing again (If this turns into an rp, you can volunteer your Character)
Well the headmaster built the academy to experiment on the students, and to see if he can take the knowledge of their brains and give it to himself. (They can become mutated, and such.) He chooses his victims by making all the students take tests. Who ever gets a high IQ will become one of the 5. (Again, if this turns into an rp, don't play god by knowing what's going on.)
So now you have to try to survive..........It's not good...I know...  

hiraoku13

500 Days of Summer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:19 pm
Alright, so I want to restart this roleplay in here and I want to know if anyone is interested.
LINK HERE  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:28 pm
i don't know if anyone knows this series, but i was thinking about doing something like .hack.... well sort of.
i was thinking that two people play an online game and really like each other ect ect but in real life they hate each other at school ect ect, rough idea obviously, but if anyone has any input on this? or wishes to do it with me? ^^

Sounds cool. I don't know the series, but I could do something like that. Literacy level? Other themes etc?  

volo morior

King Hastur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:27 pm
So I had an Idea....
A roleplay taking place in the distant future with fairly realistic technology (nothing that breaks the laws of physics) the roleplay takes place onboard a starship heading about .07 the speed of light towards sirius. the ship is fairly large, about the size of a city. Im not sure what to call the ship, but it was built at an orbital shipyard (because launching that thing from a planet would be very difficult. the crew is made up of Genetically engineered humans, uplifted animals, sentient machines, and other artificial creations, aliens will have been discovered in the setting, but not be onboard the ship due to still not understanding eachothers culture and...environmental differences.

what do you think?  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces