Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hey, I'm new Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:07 pm
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Hello there Tsu! I joined this guild a few months ago and tried to join a RP while it was getting ready to go and then it died. Sad. I haven't played DND in a long time so I need to be taught how it works as well.

Then I realized you had to pay for the sheets to make characters. eek

I think I've told you my math skills are,... eh... in the lacking area. So if i find a RP I will completely suck. Nonetheless welcome aboard.

What sites are YOU visiting that are making you PAY for character sheets? I know that I've made one for free without issues. I've gotta find the site again. When I do I'll link you to it.

Calculators. They are the math allergic person's best friend.

Mucho gracias. And math I can do just fine, it's just using all the formulas for damage and etc.

I'll probably look around for one I like soon. But after my finals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 am
Most people around here use Mythweavers or TangledWeb. Both are equally good, just have marginally different layouts is all.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:17 am
Welcome to the guild.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:48 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kenocka
Hello there Tsu! I joined this guild a few months ago and tried to join a RP while it was getting ready to go and then it died. Sad. I haven't played DND in a long time so I need to be taught how it works as well.

Then I realized you had to pay for the sheets to make characters. eek

I think I've told you my math skills are,... eh... in the lacking area. So if i find a RP I will completely suck. Nonetheless welcome aboard.

What sites are YOU visiting that are making you PAY for character sheets? I know that I've made one for free without issues. I've gotta find the site again. When I do I'll link you to it.

Calculators. They are the math allergic person's best friend.

Mucho gracias. And math I can do just fine, it's just using all the formulas for damage and etc.

I'll probably look around for one I like soon. But after my finals.

'm the same way however, once you get used to it you'll do it in a heart beat. Plus its always... I think, just addition and/or subtraction. Some multiplication, but Ive never seen division in D&D.

But I'm still learning myself but if you need anything to teach you the bare basics then try my favorite sight:
3.5e. Yes it's system 3.5e but that's where my friends first started teaching me.  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items