Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ღ Ⓢummer Ⓛoves Ⓐren't Ⓢupposed to Ⓛast ღ *Prof

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

ღ Ⓢummer Ⓛoves Ⓐren't Ⓢupposed to Ⓛast ღ

Roleplay Here ⋟⋟ CLICK  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:12 pm
==== ☠ ==== R o s e ❤ M a r i e ❤ D a w s o n ==== ☠ ====
❝ Live life to its fullest, don't waste a single day. ❞
User Image
❝ Hey there. ❞

Someone calling my n a m e...
Rose Dawson
I guess you can c a l l me...
Shawyn, you call me Rose and you will receive a bloody nose.

Well, we've gotta keep c a n d l e s around here somewhere...
16 1/2
Alright, I do go to s c h o o l and I am a...
Junior

I've never c h a n g e d...
❖ Smart- Shawyn was raised in a big house with a huge study and a huge library, two places she spent most of her childhood, learning and enjoying herself. She loves it, but doesn't flash it around like other people do.
❖ Outgoing- Shawyn likes to do things. Anything pretty much. If no one else wants to do or say it, then she will gladly do it for them. She likes to do outrageous things others would never do.
❖ Tomboy- She was raised around the perfect princess life, and she hated it. So, she righted it by rolling in mud and getting into fights. She is practically a boy in a girl's body, but has her feminine aspects.

Life's v a r i o u s ups and downs...
Shawyn's father died when she was 15. He wasn't home often, but she loved him anyway. He was an explorer and he went and found rare artifacts in other countries. She liked to call him Indiana Jones because that's what he reminded her of. His name was Shaun, so when she was six and started school, she decided to go by it, but with a more feminine spelling.

Since she could remember, her mother was entering her into beauty pageants, which she actually won. But when she turned eleven, and realized she hated that life, she put her foot down and began to purposely mess up until her mother got the point. After that, her parents got a divorce and she chose her father. Her mother moved out and Shawyn stayed where she was. Her father comes back at least once a month and they spend that week together.

⊂ Shadow_of_the_Dawn99 ⊃

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm
==== ☠ ==== K a i e n ❤ D a n i e l ❤ N a k a m u r a ==== ☠ ====
❝ Shoot for the stars, 'cause if you miss, at least you'll land on the moon. ❞
User Image
❝ Hey. ❞

Someone calling my n a m e...
Kaien Daniel Nakamura
I guess you can c a l l me...
Dan/Daniel. Kai if you're related or really close in terms of friends; or I'll do more than break your nose.

Well, we've gotta keep c a n d l e s around here somewhere...
Alright, I do go to s c h o o l and I am a...
Senior

I've never c h a n g e d...
❖ Stubborn : Once Dan believes something, he won't stop believing it until proven otherwise. This is mostly why no one's won a fight with him for ages; apart from Rose Shawyn, but he's not going to admit losing, ever. It's not that he isn't smart; he's practically a prodigy when it comes to studies, though he's too lazy to make any use of his genius mind.
❖ Free willed : Dan doesn't like being held down by anything or anyone, which is why he's never ever been in a serious relationship in his life, nor has he bothered to listen to any form of authority. Compared to his best friend, who's settled down with Rose Shawyn, Dan's spent most of his life drifting from girl to girl without really thinking he could ever find the right girl. Rather unfortunate that his heart now believes that his right girl is his best friend's girlfriend.
❖ Loyal : If someone has done something to earn his trust, Dan will forever trust that person. If he's befriended someone, he will never, ever in his life betray them. (Though of course, recent events have managed to put doubt on this aspect of his personality).

Life's v a r i o u s ups and downs...
Dan was born into the life of a prince. His family was rich. Really, really rich. They got him everything he could ever want; but his life felt empty and lonely. All the friends he had were the ones who were attracted to his wealth, or his appearance. He didn't want that. So he started to experiment, purposely mess up in life so he could figure out just what he wanted. His beacon of light came in the form of his best friend, who, while not his friend at the time, knocked sense into him and taught him how to enjoy life to its' fullest.

Since then, Dan moved out of his house to live in the dorms with his best friend, and his parents have come to accept his decision over the years. He thought life couldn't be any more complicated than just making it through graduation (though he didn't really have to worry about that if he actually studied) until his best friend fell in love with Shawyn. At first he didn't really care about her; yeah, she was kind of cute, but not really his type. But then after his best friend left for Australia and he left them time together did Dan find out how much more Shawyn was. She wasn't just a rough-and-tumble tomboy; she was actually pretty smart too. Without meaning to, he kind of fell in love with her as well, but he knew it could only last for so long. He thought it was just another fleeting crush that would disappear when the summer was over, but he was wrong. Even after their short 'affair' during summer break and his best friend came back, Dan realized the extent of his feelings for Shawyn and now he wants her back again; but he's too much of a good friend to selfishly act on his own feelings and so he forces them away, acting as if he wishes it had never happened.

⊂ Hunter Crawl ⊃

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff