Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to Gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForumFanboy88

Professional Architect

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm
Hi everyone I'm also new to Gaia and brand new to this guild. Liking it very much so far, everyone's really friendly! Let me know if anyone is new at zOMG like me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:49 pm
ForumFanboy88
Hi everyone I'm also new to Gaia and brand new to this guild. Liking it very much so far, everyone's really friendly! Let me know if anyone is new at zOMG like me.

hi how are you  

Angry kyker

ForumFanboy88

Professional Architect

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm
Angry kyker
ForumFanboy88

hi how are you

I'm good, sorry for my late response, still learning my ways around Gaia. How long has it been since you joined? I just remembered now we actually did friend each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 am
ForumFanboy88
Angry kyker
ForumFanboy88

hi how are you

I'm good, sorry for my late response, still learning my ways around Gaia. How long has it been since you joined? I just remembered now we actually did friend each other.

i have been on for a few days not yo long  

Angry kyker

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 pm
Hello Kyker and ForumFanboy. Welcome to Gaiaonline and joining this guild.

If you haven't heard of booty grab yet here is a guild.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18437087
Booty Grab can makes everyone (new players and "older" players) rich if we are willing to play it the way it supposes to be played cool

I enjoyed playing zOMG when I were starting out. It's a pretty fun game until we achieved nearly everything  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi! Welcome to the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild. User Image I highly recommend that you take a look at our Sweet Treats for Newbies charity, which rewards newbies for posting ten times in our guild; it'll help you get started on your NSTG journey!

Thanks, and we can't wait to see you around our guild! emotion_hug

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out