Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Dont you wish you could change....? [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm
O>O to the online poll mobile!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:22 pm
Most Loved Squad Mate: Garrus
Most Hated Squad Mate: Morinth
Least Hated Squad Mate: Urdnot Wrex (Special Mentions: Mordin and Legion)
Least Loved Squad Mate: Morinth (Special Mention: Jacob Taylor)
Most Meh Squad Mate: Kaidan Alenko (Special Mention: Jacob Taylor)
Overall: Joker was more well loved than Garrus.

Most Loved Male LI: Tali'Zorah
Least Loved Male LI: Morinth
Most Hated Male LI: Morinth (Special Mention: Jack)
Least Hated Male LI: Liara T'Soni
Most Loved Female LI: Garrus
Least Loved Female LI: Jacob Taylor
Most Hated Female LI: Jacob Taylor (Special Mention: Morinth)
Least Hated Female LI: Garrus
Overall: Aliens scored much higher as Female LIs than humans. This was less noticable with Male LIs.

Most Loved Character: Joker
Least Loved Character: Donnel Udina
Most Hated Character: Donnel Udina
Least Hated Character: David Anderson (Special Mention: EDI and Joker)
Most Meh Character: Kelly Chambers (Special Mention: Doctor Chakwas)
Note: Not all major NPCs were included. Maybe this will be survey number 2...

Most Requested for ME3: Garrus
Other highly requested characters include: Tali'Zorah, Legion, Wrex and Mordin in that order.
Least Requested for ME3: Morinth
Other least requested characters inlude: Jacob Taylor and Zaeed Massani.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtR6EP8I1q9adDZhYW9jZGRZVUNFRnVWWWoyOHlUR3c&hl=en#gid=0 Here`s the votes  

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

OtherWorldShukumei

Cluttered Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 pm
Saw the conversation about Garrus/Tali. Just wanted to ask: Any of you play with Ashley in the game?
If you're friends with Ashley, you can hear more conversations between Garrus and Tali when you visit them in their respective areas. It's a strange flag that didn't get changed, so for those of us that killed Ashley on Virmire or didn't let her back on the ship, the relationship between Garrus and Tali seems way more out-of-the-blue. (Sadly, the same flag happens for *cough* *spoiler* Kenneth/Gabby *cough* )

I was a bit disappointed that they got together in my playthrough that involved my Shep "cheating" on Kaidan with Garrus. Even though that Shep had gone back to Kaidan, it seemed a little cruel that Garrus ran off for Team Dextro.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 pm
OtherWorldShukumei
Saw the conversation about Garrus/Tali. Just wanted to ask: Any of you play with Ashley in the game?
If you're friends with Ashley, you can hear more conversations between Garrus and Tali when you visit them in their respective areas. It's a strange flag that didn't get changed, so for those of us that killed Ashley on Virmire or didn't let her back on the ship, the relationship between Garrus and Tali seems way more out-of-the-blue. (Sadly, the same flag happens for *cough* *spoiler* Kenneth/Gabby *cough* )

I was a bit disappointed that they got together in my playthrough that involved my Shep "cheating" on Kaidan with Garrus. Even though that Shep had gone back to Kaidan, it seemed a little cruel that Garrus ran off for Team Dextro.

Yay i let ash live biggrin but thats a little unfair :/
I can understand a teeny weeny little bit why Garrus would run off with Tali >_>, Their species is compatible for children if i`m not mistaken, They both can enjoy dextro amino foods so thats...good? confused  

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 pm
FatesQuestion
OtherWorldShukumei

I can understand a teeny weeny little bit why Garrus would run off with Tali >_>, Their species is compatible for children if i`m not mistaken, They both can enjoy dextro amino foods so thats...good? confused

They can only enjoy the same kind of food. A Tali/Garrus baby is as likely as a Shepard/Garrus baby.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:58 pm
soren_alenko
FatesQuestion
OtherWorldShukumei

They can only enjoy the same kind of food. A Tali/Garrus baby is as likely as a Shepard/Garrus baby.

my plans are foiled yet again  

banana inspector

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash