Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Angel's Rise Character Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 pm
Ailith Eponine Neverhart

User Image

The Name is...
Ailith “Wren” Neverhart

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Seventeen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Ailith now wanders the forests of the kingdom that she had been born and raised in as a ranger. She is a wonderful fencer, a competitive archer, and knows how to survive in the wild for weeks on end. She also enjoys horseback riding, falconry (she even owns a peregrine falcon known as Sorin), and playing the flute and singing with her angelic voice. She knows a little magic that is known as Wild Magic amongst the Rangers; such magic allows her to speak with animals, morph into their forms, and control the if she ever chose to do so. Though there is still much she has to learn from her angel about her destiny and Wild Magic, she is confident in her ability to track down the other five students and bring them back together to face the demon uprising together.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
The Ranger.

My Ever haunting Past...
Ailith was born to a noble family that had no intentions of raising her to be less than perfect and charming, but alas, she managed to destroy their hopes and dreams of having her win the hearts of all that she met. Instead of growing to become gentle and absolutely kind, she wanted nothing to do with ballroom dancing, tea parties, or sewing; no, she wanted to become a Ranger so that she would never have to obey the limits of those that did not understand the art of nature. Her parents then forbid her to leave the estate until an older man passed through their estate. He was well-known throughout the entire kingdom as the wisest man and they pleaded for him to take on their eldest child, their first son, as one of his pupils. The man told them kindly that the boy that they wished for him to teach was not the type of student hat he was searching for. That’s when he caught sight of Ailith feeding and singing with a small flock of wrens within the Neverharts’ beautiful garden.
The older man asked her what the wrens were singing about, just to test her to see if what he was hearing was true, and she told him that they were singing about the teacher’s presence within the estate and that they were honored to be in his midst. Though her family would have thought her mad, he simply chuckled and knew that she was speaking the truth, so he inquired her parents if he could take on the young girl as one of his students. Since she had been a handful from the very first day, her parents quickly agreed and sent her along with him as his fourth student of six.
After being under his supervision for several years with the other five, she had grown affection for the sixth student, the quietest and most withdrawn of all of the students, alas, she would not admit that she had feelings for him or anyone. Once the elderly teacher sent them to go find their destinies by searching for the angels that had chosen to give them odd gifts of magic or strange abilities, she took that as her chance to follow her dream of becoming a Ranger. She trained for a year or so as an apprentice to a Master Ranger and was given her badge earlier than the rest of the boys and girls that had started training around the same time as she had. Many were jealous of her and so her Master decided that it would be best if she went deep into the forest to make a map of it. The other apprentices then followed her and tried to kill her when she was within the heart of the woods, and as she lay on the forest floor bleeding from numerous arrow wounds an angel appeared before her. The ethereal creature healed her wounds and told her that she was to be one of six to help prevent the demon uprising in the near future. From that moment on, she was allowed to access more of her Wild Magic and
The jealous apprentices had claimed that she had died by a wildcat, but when she reappeared at the Ranger’s Camp, she was suddenly revered amongst the ranks and since then has broken ties with her past Rangers and is now wandering in hopes of finding her past fellow students and bringing them together to face the demons that are now beginning to swarm across the kingdom at a terrifying rate.

It's On Repeat...
A Bird Without Wings ~ Celtic Thunder

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Alistair Zeus Erflaunt

User Image

The Name is...
Alistair "Zeus" Erflaunt

Appears to be in his early 20s, though is much older in reality

Male

It's What I Do...

Fighting Style- Over the long years of his life, Alistair has perfected his fighting skills, he is most dangerous up close, his swordsmanship and hand to hand combat are terrifying, he seems to lack a very good skill in terms of marksmanship.

Skills- Alistair is a master of close combat, however that is not all he is good at, Alistair is skilled at tracking and stealth, he plans things out well in advance, giving him a sort of tactition reputation among his organization. He is also manipulative and fierce to all who follow and meet him.

Magic/Powers-
Soul transfer: Alistair is unable to die through normal means, as one of his scariest abilities is the power to, upon his current body being destroyed, transfer his body into a dead body, or the body of a weak willed human, the only way to permanently kill him is to destroy his soul as he searches for a new body. The body he possesses changes and molds into his original form.

Massive physical boost: Alistair's physical abilities far overpower normal humans, he is able to take massive damage with little injuries, he is fast enough to leave brief afterimages of himself, and can close the gap between him and a enemy in the blink of a eye, he has massive strength, able to pick up large pieces of rubble while only using one hand, and he heals a lot faster. This is most likely due to the effects of his soul doing something to the body he possesses, increases and breaking the limits of the bodies potential.

Puppets on a string: Alistair is able to possess the dead and control their bodies, red strings made from energy hang out from their limbs, giving them a puppet like appearance, damaging their bodies is pointless, cutting the strings is needed to free these bodies from their controller. He, like the body he possesses, is able to morph the bodies to look like someone else, but this effect only lasts as long as the strings remain attached.

Memory feast: Alistair is able to read the memories of anyone he makes eye contact with.

Ulfang: A energy ability he someone created, his own energy pours from his body and takes on a physical shape, then attaches to his body, the energy acts like a living creature, moving around on its own, though it can be controlled by him, he however prefers not to use this ability since it drains him. Its rumored the energy is created by breaking down souls of the bodies that Alistair takes over.

Major antagonists and leader of the infamous red cloak organization.

My Ever haunting Past...

At a young age, Alistair was different, he was the type of kid you would ether look over, not notice, or kept away from due to the strange feeling that was around him. He was constantly alone, he never attempted to make any friends, and his parents, feeling the same strange feeling around him, stayed away from him as well. As he started to grow up he caused more and more issues in the village he was raised in, and began to act up violently, going so far as nearly beating his teacher to death with his bare hands. Eventually he was not permitted to step a foot outside his home, therefore, instead of learning from teachers, he taught himself. He got more and more isolated, cutting himself off from others completely, only focusing on his books. Eventually, at 17, 2 years after he nearly killed his teacher, he went out one night and finished the job he failed to do 2 years ago, before any realized what was going on, it was too late, with only a backpack, he proceeded to set fire to his entire village while they slept, making him the only survivor of the fire. There have been stories that he never started the fire, rather it was done by bandits, and he was the only survivor, though this has never been proven one way or another.
Sometime later, he became ill, and upon learning he only had a few years of life left, he dove into the most forbidden rituals and magics, refusing to die. He preformed monstrous sacrifice rituals, and eventually he found the secrete, the key to putting his soul into another body, eternal life. Once that was finished he began to spin up relationships all over the land, and started up a organization known as the cloaks, made up of skilled thugs and assassins that, for over the past few years, have spread anarchy across the land, he became the secrete leader under the name "Zeus." While the red cloaks primary goals are overthrowing the laws of the world and twisting them into their vision, Alistair sees them only as pawns, and his goals are simpler. His goal is to not rule the world, rather he has a ambition to watch it burn, he seems to have no real motives for his violent actions other then because he can, or because he enjoys the violence. He loves toying with anyone and breaking them, he loves the suffering of others, and has no honor, going to any measure to get what he wants, without hesitation.

It's On Repeat...
In fear and faith, Relapse Collapse

Merely a Puppet To...
Yutary

Lazuli Lunna STorm

User Image

The Name is...
Lazuli “Azali” Storm

Female

It's What I Do...
Quite stubborn and sarcastic. She is often described as a puzzle or a riddle. She talks in metaphors when she doesn’t want to answer or reply and usually asks very personal questions when she is uncomfortable. Being a KaNorian she loves nature and sometimes still performs rituals late at night when she is alone, giving honor to the hummingbird. She has an amazing ability to heal the sick and injured plus communicate with any winged creatures.

Gypsy Woman

My Ever haunting Past...
Lazuli only had her mother growing up. Her father died before she was born, killed with an arrow to the back as he was used for target practice. Being a part of a tribe of natives, known as KaNorians who specialized in medicine and healing and honored the hummingbird. The king realizing this started destroying the surrounding forests and forest life killing off the hummingbirds. Not knowing what else to do the KaNorians surrendered to the king becoming servants and medics for his knights and guards.
Lazuli’s mother died when she turned 14 and instead of being taken in by one of her own people they sent her off to become medic for the king. Lazuli watched and observed over the past two years as her people who were king and giving became cold, selfish and calculating delving not only into medicine but poison, anything to get ahead. She realized when she became a medic to the king stay silent and keep your head low and you’ll live. Later on She escaped wandering and traveling the lands helping those in need and who need guidance.

It's On Repeat...
Colors of the wind ~Pocahontas

Merely a Puppet To...
Chezaryine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm
Sunni Maria Carter

User Image

The Name is...
Sunni Carter

Nineteen

Female

It's What I Do...
Sunni has been making music since birth. At a very young age, she showed off her beautiful voice everyday no matter where she was. Nowadays, she's usually found in the town square or an inn, playing any instrument she gets her hands on and singing songs about whatever she can imagine or see. Through the years, she's used magic to manipulate sound waves. It has no name, but it can make her voice as sweet as honey and sugar or as tough as marble. So far, she only uses it to weave stories out of her songs. But Sunni is prepared for anything, especially with an angel by her side.

The Musician

My Ever haunting Past...
Sunni had what many would call a rough childhood. She sang, yes. And she had friends and toys. However, she grew up the daughter of a raped woman. A woman who refused to give up her child just because one man decided he could have his fun. The man was executed, for other crimes, but he never met Sunni. Which was a good thing. She grew up with only her mother on a small farm. They lived off the goat and chickens they had, but only barely. Until, one day, Sunni received a lute. It showed up on their porch, with no note and no one around. When she picked it up, Sunni could almost feel the heartbeat of the instrument, and she found her calling. And their ticket to a better life. While her mother remained in the shadows, Sunni performed. She was a natural with the lute, though she did take lessons from the local bards and traveling musicians, eventually learning other instruments as well.
She was found by the old man in her town's square, quietly strumming her lute on a slow day and surrounded by several other instruments. He stood by as she hummed and plucked a few strings, eyes half-closed and her body swaying like she was in a trance. When the bell tolled, she snapped out of it and stood, swapping the lute for a violin just as market goers began to swarm the square. She gained a crowd very quickly with a lively tune, the old man taking a spot in the back. As her song ended and her basket filled with coins, he stepped forward, asking how she knew the townspeople wanted a lively song on that day. She responded simply, just saying her lute told her many were sad and she knew the perfect song. Sunni's simple response took him by a bit of surprise, but he smiled and added a few of his own coins to her pile, thanking her. Later that same evening, Sunni found him at her home, talking with her mother about schooling Sunni. The young girl knew many things, mostly from the bards and travelers in town, but the chance at proper schooling made her so happy. Although the thought of giving up her spot in the square saddened Sunni, her mother assured her the money she'd brought in already would help her survive a long time. And so, Sunni went to school.
Throughout the school years, she focused on learning all she could and playing music. Sunni barely noticed her fellow students, unless they asked her questions or wanted to hear a song. She may have been the second student chosen, but that meant nothing in lieu of grades. Sunni had poor marks but a bright and fighting spirit. She never lost that. When they were released, she went straight home. But there was nothing left for her.
Her mother had fallen ill soon after Sunni left home, and she died in only a few months. It depressed Sunni greatly, and she took to the road. During a heavy rainstorm, she was thinking of drowning herself when her lute began to glow. It shifted into the angel she now relies on, and the being managed to save Sunni from her own death by reminding her of everything her mother had taught her about happiness and all the music she still had to make. So now, she's out on the road again in search of her old classmates and the happiness she had known with them.

It's On Repeat...
Welcome to the Show - Britt Nicole

Merely a Puppet To...
BakaYYHLover

EliLegionSperanta

User Image

The Name is...
Eli “Legion” Speranta

Eighteen

Male

It's What I Do...
Eli is a man of his job. Dutiful, loyal, unquestioning, he is a soldier among soldiers but unfortunately it means that he has a bad habit of pushing everything else for his mission. He’s a good man in the storm, the first soldier into battle and the last one out. He’s ferocious on the battlefield but quiet and seemingly shy elsewhere. It’s as if he is uncomfortable in any form of social event that doesn’t involve a briefing.
Eli has a natural talent over metal and metal related magics. Normally he carries around a long silver chain which he uses as a primary weapon choice, bending and manipulating the metal down to its most minor detail. This talent is so important for his profession because the weapons that his enemies use are also made of metal, meaning everything they can use to harm him he can use as a weapon. One tactic he is famous for, one that gave him the name “Legion” is his Masquerade Marionette technique. What he does is either create metal copies of himself turning the metal in the area into an army of soldiers all sharing a singular mind, Legion. Or he uses wires thinner than a strand of hair made of metal to ensnare people who are already on the battlefield turning them into his own puppets. Though the latter of the two is something he rarely ever uses. Eli is the type of person who stares at the world with blank eyes. Despite years of militaristic training, leadership skills, and history lessons he seems uneasy around normal people, sometimes stumbling over his words or appearing to be shy; his social skills are in fact a bit rusty.
His overall fighting style is highly varied. Because of his metal manipulation powers he isn’t restricted to a single weapon he has learned how to use a wide grimoire of weapons ranging from daggers all the way up to a war hammer. Some of his favorites though are using metal around him to string it out into hundreds of feet of razor wire which he uses to ensnare enemies, or a double edged sword which he wields with deadly precision.

That of The Soldier

My Ever haunting Past...
Eli Grew up under the watchful eyes of his father, who was a commander of their Kingdom’s Army. His father though strict and stern was a loving man, one who saw potential in his son the minute he was born. Unlike his little sister Eli was strong from the start, he lacked an overactive imagination as few children had, he saw the world through realistic eyes, this though alienated him somewhat from other children, while they were playing in the fields and by the streams he wanted to be in the training grounds. He was fascinated by the knights, and their orders, from squire all the way up the rankings. When he was young he was given his first sword, it was a simple short sword but one his father had given to him so it was special. As he was training he found that it was second nature, with each stroke, each thrust his confidence and talent grew. It wasn’t until he was a few years older that he began training; starting out simple in the expectations he quickly excelled in what was expected of him. If a weapon was put in his hand he could find a way to use it.

One day as he was training in the courtyards of the castle he spied his father and an elderly man talking. But took no heed to this it wasn’t until his father called him over that he began to understand what it was this man was here to do. He introduced himself polite and calm addressing himself as the son of Sir Speranta. The old man with a kind smile nodded, he then asked Eli a question.
“Why is it you train so hard?”
Eli was a little taken back by this question it was the first time his motives had even been brought to life. “I train so that I may become a soldier.” He said with a slightly more intimidated voice, it was here he noticed his own inability to simply hold up a conversation without looking away or stumbling over words.
“I see…So tell me, what is the most important quality a soldier can have?”
Again this was not a question Eli had been expecting. He thought for a moment and then looked up at the old man. “Loyalty sir.” The old man chuckled a little and then turned to Eli’s father. He spoke of taking the boy in as a student of his, one of six to be precise. Eli was to be the third of his choice. His father saw truth and wisdom in the old man and agreed. Later that night Eli said his goodbyes, to his father, mother and his little sister Leanne. Then he packed up a small bag and left for his training.

Over the course of the next few years Eli’s talent blazed brightly, following the orders the elderly man gave him without question. He became lost in his orders unbeknownst to the world around him, unintentionally he singled himself out of the others, as a quiet person, not nearly as quiet as their sixth student but a close second. When they spoke about angels Eli gave the old man a different reply than usual, purity, something that he rarely thought of. It was soon after that the old man told them that their tutelage under his teachings was concluded. For the first time in his life Eli was lost. He was a soldier with no mission, no purpose. He found himself lost on a dark path with no clear destination. Soon after Eli found himself amongst a mercenary group’s ranks, he was just a hired hand nothing permanent. During their missions he became friendly with the other members, they were good people they didn’t fit the cookie cutter description of greedy selfish mercenaries one would expect they were good people. One day though there was an incident, the day before they had cleared a village of bandits, ones that they had been told were just stupid thugs.

But that night they proved otherwise. It became clear that the lowly thugs they removed from town were part of a larger sect, of not just thugs but assassins. They attacked their base and began killing off the members. Fire consumed the night, the sound of clashing steel and the screams of his teammates. Eli after hours of fighting found himself bleeding, wounded on the floor, he inhaled deeply as he grunted through the pain, a deep gash lined his chest spilling his blood onto the ground. He felt his body grow cold, it was there he accepted death. However a voice rang out through his mind just as he was about to let go. “Death is not your destiny.” His eyes shot open, standing in front of him was the ethereal image of an angelic figure with dazzling silver wings. The angel held out its hand gently touching Eli’s chest. It was then his wounds closed up and a pulse shot from his body extinguishing the flames around him. Confused and startled the assassins turned towards him to finish off what they had started. One by one they thrusted their metal weapons at his skin only to have them bend or shatter when they came close to him. It was over in a matter of hours. Eli walked from the smoldering remains of his former base, the bodies of his allies now buried. There were no survivors save for him. The words of the old man and their talk returned to him that day their talk of angels and what they were, was this to be his curse, his burden now? He once again walked that impassible road with no clear path. He was a soldier with no mission, no purpose.

It's On Repeat...
Danger line By Avenged Sevenfold

Merely a Puppet To...
Nicko1421

Blaise Ansila Belerus

User Image

The Name is...
Blaise "Bookworm" Belerus

Twenty-four

Male

It's What I Do...
Blaise is in fart a scholar devout in knowledge and wisdom. He seeks out the truth and tries his best to solve them peacefully knowing combat is but a temporary solution to most problems. In all honesty he has no fear except the loss of those he loves should he ever meet that person. He is willing to do the dumbest things for the smartest reasons and will sacrifice his life hoping his sacrifice left other with the knowledge they need. He is a fool but he is a conscious fool. He knows knowledge is power and that know is even more powerful than the strongest sword because a sword is useless without the knowledge of how to use it. He is himself a sage but does not appear as such. His abilities stem into many branches but he mainly focus on the written word which he can turn into power by reading from his book called "The Wishes of One" which is an ancient book detailing history and holding many spells ranging from weak to ones of intense power but all of them in another language from many races. He is caring and focused but he hardly seems to enjoy himself unless he is reading. He is now a mysterious sage wandering around preforming small acts of kindness but not through force or direct intervention but he just gives small bits of knowledge enough to change the future in need be.

The lowly scholar

My Ever haunting Past...

Blaise was raised in a rundown orphanage because his parents abandoned him at an early age for unknown reasons. Blaise was always a brainy child with a immense mind and memory but he was never able to get along with anyone but this never saddened or angered him. The orphanage had these things called books that just attracted him and soon he began to his career of reading. He was always a hard worker and would always finish everything before him just to get to read. He never hung out with other children he always went outside to read.

One day while he was out exploring a nearby forest in search of a peaceful place to read he stumbled onto an old home and wandered inside. His curiosity got the better of him and he explored until he came to an old sealed door. He managed to unlock it and that when he found the Book Of They. He continued on his path of reading which detailed some pretty intense history and contained many magic spells he could cast if he could speak them. He spent years studying and studying until one day while in the forest a old man found him. It all started with simple hello's and things and they mad small talk till the old man came up with

"How devout are you in the pursuit of knowledge." he asked Blaise to which Blaise replied "It is my life, always has been, always will be." Blaise had said this without fail and without even a second thought earning a laugh from the old man
"Don't yo think that will all the reading you do you can't make friends? Does it even matter?" the old man asked but Blaise shook his head "It does not." After several hours of a conversation the old man said "Would you like to come with me? I can teach you." and this made Blaise jump with joy and he agreed to follow. He met up with five others and grew to be friends or as friendly as he could since he was more concerned with knowledge but in all honesty he enjoyed the time since they were the only ones who made him turn away from his books for more than two seconds. When the six students were asked about angles he gave an answer he did not truly believe...he did not believe in angels and guidance

After years there came the day their teachers had told them to go their own way. He had his own plan he left his friends to seek out the sage and learn from him. He found who he was looking for at the top of a snowy mountain and the sage took him as a student seeing great potential. There was even more training and practice involved and while exploring an ancient cave his book reacted and revealed what it really was. He studied it for years gaining great knowledge but then came the day that he had to depart from the sage and go his own way. He learned something grave within the book and knew that danger was approaching and that he would need ot seek out the friends he once had to help them but instead of seeking them out he knew they would all eventually come together once again so he continues on his way as a traveling sage.

It's On Repeat...
Fall For Anything ~ The Script

Merely a Puppet To...
Asbloodrunscold

Demetri Caelum

User Image

The Name is...
Demetri "Lucis" Caelum

Male

It's What I Do...
Demetri spent his life focusing on magic after departing from the others. He left without a word, he was always an outcast within the group anyways. He traveled to many different places and learned many things. His actual mastery of magic did not begin until he met his angel. The angel taught him a long forgotten form of magic.

Alchemy:The ancient metaphysical mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. With this he change any substance into another by breaking it down and then reconstructing it.

Magic: Along his travel he learned many different magical spells from various people. His memory allowed him to keep knowledge of a vast library of magic. Some unknown to the present world, other that he created himself.The main elemental forces are well within his grasp. But he also has knowledge of two different elements. Light and Darkness, though he rarely uses darkness as it has an extreme cost for using it though the end results are quite devastating. And Light is helpful against demons and other evil beings.

Enhancement: A Null Element in magic,This is a branch of magic taught to him by his angel. It allows him to enhance his body far past its normal abilities.

The Mage

My Ever haunting Past...
The life that Demetri grew up with was average. His parents were mages like him but they weren't very powerful. They couldn't use many high level spells or anything. So his family stayed in a lowerclass for a long time. Demetri soon began to fiddle around with magic. His parents soon learned he was quite adept at it. Conjuring fireballs at a moments notice and being able to juggle them without being burned. Though they didn't want him to delve to deep into magic. Demetri thinking he was ready ignored them and began reading anything he could get his hands on about magic. One day late at night, he open a high level magic book he had stolen. The book contained a demon summoning ritual. Thinking he could handle it he began reading the texts. A portal opened and a demon stepped out, at that moment he tried to chain the demon to his will. But he could feel the demons overwhelming evil spirit drown his soul almost. It roared and knocked Demetri back knocking him out. His parent came rushing in just to see the demon. They were scared but rushed over to him anyways. They protected him as best as they could but they weren't powerful enough. The Demon slew then right then and there, his mother laid next to him bloodied she smiled and carressed his cheek. Whispering "I love you" before dying. Tears fell from his face, if he had only listened then this would have never happened. The demon took steps towards him, soon demetri's sorrow turned to rage. He looked up at the demon and raised his hand, this wasn't the first book he had read. The first high level book he learned was on fire magic. He snapped his finger and a blast of fire shot forth. Scorching the demon, it yelled and charged at him. He snapped his fingers again blasting it with more fire but it wasn't doing much damage since he couldn't control it well. The Demon began knocking things over as a blood red ruby fell in front of Demetri, it glowed brightly but was the size of a large pebble. He picked it up and felt suddenly better, a calm came over his mind. He stared down at the raging demon as it charged at him. With one more snap of his fingers the demon was incenerated. Along with half of his house, it began to rain right after and Demetri sat in his room with his parents dead bodies. An old man voice could be heard outside, he had seen the fire and came to check out what had happened. Demetri explained to him everything and he understood him. He offered him to come with him to a school, Demetri no longer had anything left so he accepted his offer. He buried his parents and then left his home. His mood attitude completely changed at the school though, he focused more on magic and such and became an outcast in the group. Not even speaking to any of them much, though he would be the center of jealousy when he would answer questions correctly and would receive praise. After leaving without a word to anyone, he discovered the blood red ruby was from his angel. Now his angel tell him he has to find his old schoolmates and save the world or something like that. He never really spoke with them so he wasn't too excited them to see them.

It's On Repeat...
Ignition-Tobymac

Merely a Puppet To...
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shibu Retak Mizaku

User Image

The Name is...
Shibu Mizaku

Male

It's What I Do...
Shibu wanders from town to town, and place to place, not knowing anywhere to call home. He is a thief by trade, and makes a fair living selling his ill-gotten gains. He is, however, somewhat odd for a thief. He prefers the sword to a knife, though he knows how to use both equally well and carries one of each on him at all times. He can also manipulate fire and gravity to an extent, skills he learned so that he could escape more easily if he was spotted pursuing his craft. He has very little in the way of motivation, though he's confident enough in his skills that he wouldn't back down from any challenge to use them.

The Thief

My Ever haunting Past...
He was born into somewhat normal family, the third of four children. His siblings all grew up normal, and settled down into their roles in life quickly, but Shibu rebelled, and began his life of theft early on. He simply saw something he wanted at a market one day, and took it, not knowing what could have happened to him if he'd been caught. He honed the craft when he realized that it was something he could do easily, and knew that a skill like that could be very useful in the future. He trained for a few years under a master thief, then abruptly ended his apprenticeship by stealing their most prized possession, Necrosis, the sword Shibu now carries with him, and leaving in the night. He's been wandering ever since, relying on no one and trusting no one.

It's On Repeat...
Nemo ~ Nightwish

Merely a Puppet To...
Shibu Mizaku

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm
Avielle and Alex Demonia

User Image

The Name is...
Avielle "Flame" Demonia and Alex "Dark" Demonia

Both look 18 but is actually over 2,000 years old

Alex is Male, Avielle is Female

It's What I Do...
Alex's hobbies are mainly being anywhere that is outdoors. He doesn't mind being stared down cause of how he looks or anything. He was always considered strange. He is always seen fighting or training his abilities. He had to be strong even though he was already strong since he is a demon. He is also a reader so on his free time he reads. He has a talent for body control via his voice but that is only if he wishes to use it which isn't every often.

Avielle is a different story. She loves to be around others who enjoy pain and bloodshed unlike her brother. Avielle is also an expert fighter. She continues to rain herself as well since she needs to be strong for the Devil. She is always causing harms to humans cause she find it entertaining on of her many hobbies after all. She enjoys singing but she only does it around her brother. She never did it around anyone else. Her complete trust is in her brother and no one else. She does have a talent for hypnosis through eye contact though.

Both are Demons

My Ever haunting Past...
Avielle and Alex were born as demons and lived as demons. They never considered on what kinds of pain and blood shed they brought due to their talents and fighting skills. Avielle killed their parents when they were young cause the parents wanted to harm them calling them monsters and saying they shouldn't be alive. This cause Avielle to snap and she started to like killing people. Alex on the other hand also developed a like for blood and seeing it usually threw him into a blood lust killing spree but he has learned to control it over the years like his sister. Both siblings were found by the devil and were taken under his wing and became great fighters for the Devil and lived that way doing his biding no matter what. Lately Alex has been feeling like he didn't want to do anything for the devil anymore and wanted to live like the humans they killed since he saw their world and grew to like it better then his own. Avielle knowing this is keeping her brother with her at all times saying that if he left she would be killed cause one isn't better then both. After all, the devil wanted her and her brother not only one.

It's On Repeat...
Hanamori no Oka ~ FictionJunction Kaori

Merely a Puppet To...
Bravery-Homunculus

Agni Zeon Vale

User Image

The Name is...
Agni Zeon Vale

His age is questionable, though he appears to be 24

Male

It's What I Do...
He has a habit of going people watching due to his role in the world. He has a soft spot for musicians and will sit and listen to music for hours if he has time. He is a strange one and speaks with no emotion in his voice. His combat style varies though he is proficient with a sword and staff. He has magic in the form of telekinesis and a unique form of weapon summoning. It is unique in that he need only wield the handle or shaft of a weapon and the rest of it will materialize. He often gets strange looks from others because he appears to only carry unfinished weapons. The ones that he carries consist of two sword handles attached at his waist, one on either side, a segment of a bo staff attached to his left shoulder, and the handle of a double-bladed sword strapped to his lower back. Thanks to his guardian, he also has the ability to see people and read them based on their personal auras.

The Seeker

My Ever haunting Past...
The students don’t know, but they were not the only ones to be chosen by an angel, though whether Zeon’s guardian is actually an angel is debatable. Agni Zeon Vale was born on a foggy day in a very low-class town. Most of the buildings were shacks that looked like they would fall apart at any moment and the hygiene standards weren’t exactly brilliant either. In addition to this, Agni, who normally goes by Zeon or Zeo, wasn’t exactly a brilliant child. He was very clumsy and thus was only given the most mundane of tasks, if he was even given that much, because he had a tendency to drop or break things. When he was eight, his parents finally discovered the source of this: he was partially blind. As this word got around town, Agni slowly became more and more of an outcast than he already was. When he was fifteen, in an act of desperation, he gathered what little he had and ran away from home. He wandered for days on end, most of which were filled with very little to eat. When his hope of surviving seemed gone, he was found by an old woman who took him in and nursed him back to health. For the next three years he learned as much as he could from her. When the day came for him to leave, she gave him a strange necklace and told him that “as long as he wore the necklace, he would be protected.” He gladly accepted her gift, not knowing what it really was. That night, he had a dream and in this dream he met a strange being. This being, assumed to be an angel of some kind, was revealed to be a spirit that was bound to the necklace and had chosen him as its new host. It offered Agni new eyesight as a gift to its new host, a gift which Agni gladly accepted. Agni slowly began to become “normal” through his new eyesight, which was his new-found ability to sense things through the auras given off by a person or object. For years he followed the guidance of the angel, training and honing what few skills he had, until a day came that the being decided it had “found a successor.” It told Agni of the unbinding ritual and Agni performed it immediately. When the being was free of the necklace, it seemed to swallow Agni whole. After several moments, the being burst into several pieces and dissipated into nothingness. It left Agni with a final farewell. “I have merged myself with you. From here on, you are charged with finding those who are “chosen” and testing their ability.” From that day forward, Agni travelled from place to place, under the guidance of his guardian, and challenged anyone he came across that was “chosen.”

It's On Repeat...
Arise - Flyleaf

Merely a Puppet To...
Sullen Miken

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out