Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ѧɴɢєʟ’ʂ Ɍɪʂє 「 OOC 」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:33 pm
Ѧɴɢєʟ’ʂ Ɍɪʂє
OOC forum

User Image

Welcome to the Angel's rise OOC forum! A place to chat, chill, and talk about what's up and it rp. All basic nonsensical tomfoolery goes here!
Enjoy, and remember to have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:10 pm
I'm first woohooo blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 pm
Chezaryine
I'm first woohooo blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

XD grats! :3 you like the banner? I know I'm horrible at drawing hands, but I think I did ok with the rest of it... -.> your headdress is a pain to draw XD was quite fun though, think I actually spent the most time on yours, you just have so many doodads handing off of you rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 pm
Is that Shiki hanging on to Sunni? Smiley-face twins? LMAO

Ugh! I blame my drugs for that bad joke.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 pm
BakaYYHLover
Is that Shiki hanging on to Sunni? Smiley-face twins? LMAO

Ugh! I blame my drugs for that bad joke.

lol, yupyup ^_^ despite how differently they grew up, they are both alot alike, so I figured they'd get along quite well :3
drugs? oooh yeah, you said you were sick, been feeling any better? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:13 pm
Loads better. I stopped taking the heavy drugs when my symptoms went away, but my system doesn't process anything really well. I'll be a terrible lush later in life. Right now, all I've got are allergy symptoms. Lot better than stomach flu, lemme tell ya!  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Leafblight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm
BakaYYHLover
Loads better. I stopped taking the heavy drugs when my symptoms went away, but my system doesn't process anything really well. I'll be a terrible lush later in life. Right now, all I've got are allergy symptoms. Lot better than stomach flu, lemme tell ya!

bleh, sounds unpleasant : ( I've never had any allergies myself, I consider myself quite fortunate XD

Bah, none of my other rp partners are online... so boooored >~<
looks like we're all waiting on Seraphim atm, any idea when she usually gets on?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am
No idea at all. I honestly don't know her that well. I mean, we've RP'd together before, but it's not like we're best buds. I'm not really reliable to get online myself, so I've actually lost a lot of friends on here.  

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Leafblight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 pm
BakaYYHLover
No idea at all. I honestly don't know her that well. I mean, we've RP'd together before, but it's not like we're best buds. I'm not really reliable to get online myself, so I've actually lost a lot of friends on here.

Hmm, well this rp has alot of promise, I really want it to succeed. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm
Am I the one off to the far left? xD  

Shibu Mizaku

Sarcastic Trash

Leafblight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm
Shibu Mizaku
Am I the one off to the far left? xD

Indeed ^_^ You're character's all scrunched up in his picture, so I had to improvise a little bit... I got his pointy shoes though :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm
BakaYYHLover

Alright, so we have six people in total, the only way they are going to work together in any cohesive fashion is if we establish HOW they can work together, rather then them just being a jumble of dudes swinging axes and hammers around. My last post was an attempt at some teamwork, I figure maybe for some more complicated spells, Shiki would need to not only say the words, but also sing them - which he can't do without a tune to follow, so he will need Sunni's help for them ^_^

WOOOO, TEAMWORK!! scream and also you get a better idea of how Shiki is a mage, but really considers himself more of an artist ^_^  

Leafblight

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff