Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Bisexual, but saved? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Umbra Animus

Friendly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:08 pm
I don't think just being Bisexual is a sin, I think practicing it would be the real sin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm
Wooglegoo_aka_Boo
First off, this is a secondary account. I am posting it from this account so that my identity is hidden and stuff.

Anyway, let's just get to the chase shall we? I'm bisexual. I am indeed a male. I have been struggling with this ever since I was a child! I did not know it was wrong because no one ever told me. Christ is now in my life, but I am still struggling with this sin. YES, being homosexual is a sin. How so? Well God created man and then created women to be a mans companionship (if that makes sense). If God saw that it was okay for man to be with man or women to be with women, why did he make both completely different sexes? Anyway, I know it's wrong and I'm trying not to act upon this sin ): It's tough. I don't know what else to say... I need help. Maybe encourage, Bible verses, and prayer will help. Thanks. Ask me questions if you will in a pm or here. I am willing to answer openly and honestly.

God made man then made woman for man. a simple way of looking at it is the fact that woman was made so that man would not be alone. to be man and partake of man is to refuse God and his ways his blessings. though having the desires is not against God acting on those desires is against God. we all have our troubles and I admire you for coming forward with yours I would not be able to come forward with mine only go to my family in secret for prayers
just remember "we all fall short of the glory of God" just because you have impure urges wont make you go to hell. all that means is you get to join the club with every single man woman and child on earth. yes your urges may be a little more impure than the next guy but if you do not act on them you are just as likely to be punished by God as you are to be hit by gamma radiation and go on a rampage through the city yelling "hulk mad!"
we all have our problems ask and you will receive. whenever you feel the urge to act stop yourself and pray ask for salvation from the urges. its a lifelong battle but dont be discouraged when I see you in heaven you will be all the more of a man than me for being able to resist ^_^  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Haku Tobi II

Blessed Prophet

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:05 am
Being Bisexual or Homosexual is no more a sin than being a compulsive liar. If I (a compulsive liar) am saved, so are they.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:14 am
Wooglegoo_aka_Boo
First off, this is a secondary account. I am posting it from this account so that my identity is hidden and stuff.

Anyway, let's just get to the chase shall we? I'm bisexual. I am indeed a male. I have been struggling with this ever since I was a child! I did not know it was wrong because no one ever told me. Christ is now in my life, but I am still struggling with this sin. YES, being homosexual is a sin. How so? Well God created man and then created women to be a mans companionship (if that makes sense). If God saw that it was okay for man to be with man or women to be with women, why did he make both completely different sexes? Anyway, I know it's wrong and I'm trying not to act upon this sin ): It's tough. I don't know what else to say... I need help. Maybe encourage, Bible verses, and prayer will help. Thanks. Ask me questions if you will in a pm or here. I am willing to answer openly and honestly.

You know, I agree with what you are saying. I was in public school and my best friend that I met in Anime Club used to drive me home, but doing a good deal of research, Autistic people like myself are always questioning what is right and what's wrong. In my research, I found out that people that have mental disorders like ADHD ADD and Autism, we are 67% more likely to 'experiment' with not just the opposite, but the same sex. Bringing me into the bisexual area. My boyfriend is as well as his sister....but they are fine in the head. They don't have any brain disorders and they love me for me.
That friend and I experimented for a couple of years with each other and she has a boyfriend and same with me, but after my time with her, I have not just been kissing my boyfriend, but my friend still and even my boyfriend's sister.

I don't really know if it is the Autism, or what. I just am in fear, but, I still do what I like to and I just brush it off. Not sure if this contradicts or what.

Help?  

Senente

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Luminaerie

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm
Wooglegoo_aka_Boo

Hey hey! Me too! Kind of came as a relief for me though. Thought I was a lesbian since I was 15, and just kind of stubbornly denied any attraction to guys. .. Most likely because of a terrible dating experience with a guy. Regardless... The important thing is to just not act on those impulses and catch yourself every time you think about it or look at people in a lustful way, especially if they're the same sex. God loves you the way you are, but I think because he sacrificed so much for us, we need to do the same and sacrifice those desires.

umbra animus
I don't think just being Bisexual is a sin, I think practicing it would be the real sin.

^ yeah this!  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces