Submit

I love cake
  yes
View Results

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Relentless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm
Hate them and they piss me off. Anyone else feel the same?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 pm
how old are you??? and is that still a thing. back in my day they weren't a bully unless they had a knife.
This made me laugh rofl  

Relgneps
Crew

Steadfast Defender

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

iMethadrone

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:22 am
back when I was at school if you didn't want to be bullied and fought back, kids these days are pussys and only the strong survive.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 am
I do, though I never really got bullied when I was in school or anywhere else.

I'd wish people could find better things to do with their time. It's sad how terrible people can treat each other.  

Ryu Daichi

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm
I never really got bullied, teased more. I always just took it and ignored them. I knew they would shut up eventually. They weren't worth me wasting my breath  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:45 pm
Relgneps
how old are you??? and is that still a thing. back in my day they weren't a bully unless they had a knife.
This made me laugh rofl

I am sorry that you are not mature enough to answer a question as serious as this without laughing. Bullying is a very serious matter.

Bullying can happen at any age.  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 pm
iMethadrone
back when I was at school if you didn't want to be bullied and fought back, kids these days are pussys and only the strong survive.

I was lucky and never experienced it during school myself, I do see it happening a lot more around me lately. It's horrible!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Ryu Daichi
I do, though I never really got bullied when I was in school or anywhere else.

I'd wish people could find better things to do with their time. It's sad how terrible people can treat each other.

Agreed. It makes it worse when you know that the people doing the bullying are going through a tough time and they are taking it out on others.  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

iMethadrone

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 am
bullying can be stopped, as individuals we can change our environment, we are not powerless from moving away to seeing a lawyer to even standing up for yourself, it might sound easy but I was once a "victim" of bullying, I was 14 and was bullied by a lad on the rugby team, he would kick me punch me he was in all my lessons at school and it came to the point I would take days off untill I realized I don't have to take it, summer break came 6 weeks off I hit the gym, took up boxing and learnt to play rugby, first day back at school, I was invited to rugby training. I showed up and he was there, he started the usual pinching me and punching me till I snapped, it took 3 people to get me off him and I got his place in the team next week at school I cornered him and told him next time there will be no one around to help you, he never bullied me again.... if you read that thanx but you people who are bullied and not helpless if they turn there emotions to motivate them you can beat the bully, Thankyou iMeths true story.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:10 pm
I've never really had this problem. I ignored people that I didn't feel like I needed in my life. I preferred to surround myself with positive people instead.  

Della_M
Crew

Quotable Genius

The Hang Out

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas