Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Facebook Group!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 pm
If you didn't hear or notice, a while ago, Facebook dumped their old group format and put in a whole new one. How does this affect you? Whether you knew or not, this guild has their own Facebook group. However, when the new format was put in, all of the members got dumped out except for admins. Basically what I am saying is, if you were part of the Facebook group before, you are no longer part of that group.

If you were part of this Facebook group before or you are just finding out about it now, then click on these lovely blue underlined words to get to our guild's Facebook group and join or rejoin it. : )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:11 pm
I have not put on timeline and I plan to try to resist as long as possible. I just feel there was nothing wrong with the way it was.  

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm
XknightkidsX
I have not put on timeline and I plan to try to resist as long as possible. I just feel there was nothing wrong with the way it was.

So, you're saying that you don't want to log in to Facebook and trigger the change? lol, good idea, but surely you can't stay away from it for too long. ; ) xD

Actually, I do totally get what you're saying. I hate the timeline as well. They automatically changed me to it a week or so a go...........I still don't like it. : l It's too cluttered and over the place for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 am
Br1ttana
XknightkidsX

So, you're saying that you don't want to log in to Facebook and trigger the change? lol, good idea, but surely you can't stay away from it for too long. ; ) xD

Actually, I do totally get what you're saying. I hate the timeline as well. They automatically changed me to it a week or so a go...........I still don't like it. : l It's too cluttered and over the place for me.

they haven't changed mine yet.knock on wood! XD  

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers