Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
REEL「 profiles 」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 pm
Back to Main Thread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image
Sayuri Anne Sakamoto
"It's okay to let go."

Let's Start with the Basics~

My name is... Sayuri Anne Sakamoto
But you can call Me.. Sayu, Yuri; you can just call me Sayuri as well, of course.
I am 18 Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. Female
I'm always crushing on the Interesting Boys!
So right now I'm totally into Um...Nobody, really~
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Human; what else would I be?

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Friendly, high spirited but perhaps a bit underconfident and unsure; Sayuri is just like most girls her age, and has never aimed to change herself to an extreme one way or the other. She has her passions, and will be the first person to speak up if something doesn't sit right with her or if someone is being mistreated, but if you're looking for a person to move mountains, to start a revolution, Sayuri is certainly not that person. A little bit of a clutz if she doesn't watch where she's going, but what she might be lacking she more then makes up for in intelligence; just because Sayuri may not seem particularly special or important doesn't mean she's an idiot, and she makes it a point to learn at least a small amount about everything and everyone she comes across. Comfortable at home or with the people she loves, don't expect Sayuri to go too far out of her comfort zone unless it's for a picture; if her artwork is compromised, you'll get to see a side of her that very few ever do, that of a spirited, determined woman who will go anywhere and do almost everything to suffer for the legacy she wants to uphold.

Hitting Rewind.. Oh, well I'm not really sure what you want me to say; for the most part I was raised in a pretty normal environment, the oldest of three with two younger brothers, a painter mother and a professional photographer of a father (not to mention the family german shepard Rigby). Education was public and pretty much ordinary; to be honest, growing up there wasn't really a whole lot to be mentioned because in most terms life wasn't all that extraordinary for me, unlike the lives of my brothers who were heralded as geniuses by the time they were each two and four, respectively. Both of them recieved what my mother likes to call the "painter's hand"; while I was typing up school papers and essays, Jesse and Jackson were opening up art galleries with finger paintings that looked suspiciously like they'd come straight out of Van Gogh, so as I'm sure you can imagine I wasn't given much special attention throughout my early teenage years. It was only in my second year of high school that I found a place to fit in with the rest of my multi-talented family; that place was behind the camera. It started out as only a very slight interest in working for the school's newspaper, but after the head of the editing department helped me win some awards through submissions to local magazines, Dad made it a point to take me under his professional tutilage, to start teaching me how to cultivate the skills that I had recieved from him a long time ago (apparently it just took a few extra years for them to kick in). And for the most part, photography pretty much became my life after that; I skipped out on college to travel the world with Dad for a year, and by the time we came back it was pretty clear that I'd be going into his business. Of course, doing that meant I was going to need a professional portfolio, which I didn't have.

It was around this time that a friend of mine who had moved to Ikebukuro heard about my need for some new pictures and asked me to come out for a visit, since Ikebukuro always seemes to have some interesting indiviuduals running around. Naturally, I agreed without a second thought; to commemorate the ocassion, Dad gave me his very first, old vintage polaroid camera and the next thing I knew, I was stepping off the subway into underground Ikebukuro. Unfortunately, as soon as I got there strange things started happening not to other people, but to me; for cripe's sake, I tried taking a picture of a building and the whole thing burst into flames! How am I supposed to upgrade my portfolio and make it big in the industry like my dad if I can't take any pictures?

Odds and Ends ~

What makes you Beautiful // One Direction

Double Lariat // Megurine Luka
Pictures of You // The last Goodnight

More please! Taking pictures, most animals, meeting new and interesting people, most varities of chocolate, warm weather, almost any kind of music.
Get it Away! Spinach, tight clothing, cold weather, boring people, having her own picture taken, pigeons (they poop on everything), large crowds of people.
Anything Else? The Vintage Camera

Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image
Hikaru Kou Kitakawa
"Silence is Golden."

My name is... Hikaru Kou Kitakawa
But you can call Me.. Kou; that's it.
I am 19 Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. Male
I'm always crushing on the People who aren't idiots (So both).
So right now I'm totally into Go soak your head.
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Human; what kind of a stupid question is that?

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Blunt and honest, but not always in a good way; Kou is the sort of person who will tell you the facts exactly as they are, no sugar coating or caring about how the things he says might hurt another person. Regarded as a very antisocial and at times disturbing sort of being, Kou isn't much for conversation and as such, you're lucky to get more then two syllables out of him at any time, much less a smile instead of a dissapointed and irritated frown. His patience isn't that great and his temper, though quiet and subdued, can flare fast and burn long, so much so that if you make him angry, he might abandon you in your greatest hour of need without a second thought. Despite all of these obvious flaws however, it's important to remember that Kou actually is, and is capable of being a nice guy, when the mood suits him appropriatey (just don't expect a lot of comfort, because he doesn't really know how to go about executing that sort of thing). His itelligence is almost boundless, and even if he may not look it, Kou is always watching, paying attention to even the smallest of details. And he's quite reliable, when it counts; just don't give him any reasons to dislike you, and you'll surely have someone to help you out in even the darkest of times.

Hitting Rewind.. I don't really enjoy spouting off my life story to random passersby, you know...but if you aren't going to leave it alone...I was born in New York City, the only child of two very influencial parents, so I was pretty well off, had a good public education, lived in a nice house, all that crap. My mother, hailed as a musical prodigy from Spain, was by me quite often, filling in for my American CEO father, who was always busy, never at home. I thought maybe the reason my mother and father were never together, that they never went out anywhere and we never ate together at the dinner table was because my Dad just didn't have the time to come home. I thought he still loved us though, regardless. Turned out I was wrong; of course, I wasn't aware at first why my parents were always yelling at each other, why the distance between them continued to increase day by day. And then, Dad brought his work secretary home with him on the night of my tenth birthday, said they were going over some files; as far asmost women go, she was very pretty...looked a lot like my Mom, too, minus the hair color. And even though I was still just a kid, I could tell that all the attenion Dad was giving his Persocom was the sort of attention he should have been giving to Mom. Still, I thought that maybe, just maybe, they could stay together; that Dad would realize Mom was much better, and we'd be able to put this whole thing behind us like none of it had ever happened. When I came back from school and saw Mom crying outside the door because the chain had already been locked, I finally realized how impossible that dream was. Dad had forgotten all about mother...and all about me. So the two of us just up and left, without anything we'd kept in our home; we moved to Ikebukuro, rented out an apartment, and somehow, the two of us survived. When old enough, I moved out into my own small apartment, and have been splitting all my work between college and my part time job ever since.

Of course, it's not like I haven't experienced some issues; now that Dad's been alone for a while he's been trying to contact me, to get me to move back in with him and his new wife who is trying to get me to call her my stepmom. Of course he's forgotten all about Mom, who I do my best to look after by sending at least half of my job funds to her every month, but even if that hadn't been the case, I would never go back; Ikebukuro's strange occurances can be...irritating, to say the least, but it's home now, or at least as much as it can be. To leave the place I'm at now for a life I've tried so hard to forget about...it's a stupid thing to consider.

Odds and Ends ~

Come for You // Nickelback
Savior // Rise Against

More please! Peace and Quiet, any medium of art, drawing, painting, classical music, his mother, being left alone, intelligent conversation, spicy foods.
Get it Away! Loud, obnoxious chatter, too many people, being touched without permission, his father, most people, sweet foods.
Anything Else? Though he may not look it, Kou has a serious weakness for cute things, like kittens. Kou's dream is to become a professional gallery artist, to make his mother proud of him and to ensure she'll never have to struggle again.

Yoko_Matsubishi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Ayane Shiromi
"There's always someone out there who has it worse then you"

My name is... Shiromi, Ayane
I am seventeen Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. girl
I'm always crushing on the boys
So right now I'm totally into CAKE!
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... normal human being - how boring!

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Strong willed, Ayane stubbornly sticks to her morals and opinions, and has no qualms with arguing with others about it. She's an optimistic young lady and has the occasional tomboy tendency (ie ponytails and hanging out with boys ahem Akito just a tad more then girls). She's kind to others, but has a habit of taking things a little too literally. If you said that you love cats; and she's around, be expected for Ayane to show up on your doorstep with a litter of kittens that she just rescued out of the animal shelter. She's a little guarded with her emotions, and is definitely the type to make someone's day even if her's was absolutely horrible. Don't be fooled, behind her smiley facade, her world's on the brink of falling apart.

Hitting Rewind.. Ayane is the cousin to Kou - their mothers were sisters. Growing up, Ayane had spent a lot of time with Kou and the two played together often. One of her few fond childhood memories being when the time they were playing "Princess and Knight," for the first time. Ayane got bored sitting around watching Kou slay imaginary dragons and evil sorcerers and joined in with him. The two bickered over it; and eventually a potted flower became the Princess instead while Ayane and Kou served as Knights, slaying evil undead and/or hypnotized minions and basically creating imaginary revengeful widows as they traveled across the world backyard. Eventually the potted flower wilted and died, so they gave the Princess role to a lemon tree sapling (which grew to a larger tree).

However, Ayane had to move away overseas to Europe when she was twelve because of her parent's work. So Ayane fell out of contact with Kou. But then this year; the trio was able to move back to be close to Kou and his family.

Unfortunately, on the car ride out of the airport, Ayane and her family got into a huge accident with a cargo truck. Her parents were killed; if not instantly, then shortly after from their injuries. Ayane had been stuck in a coma for a little bit under a week and only recently woke up. They soon found out that her legs were paralyzed, and she would have to go to rehabilitation in order to regain the use of them. Kou's father had been the first person to come claim her - so she would be moving in with him soon.

Odds and Ends ~

Rewrite - Asian Kung Fu Generation
More please! J-pop, cake and cookies! I can't cook to save my life, though.... sports, especially gymnastics, but I can only do swimming now... I'm not really sure... does bugging Kou, count?
Get it Away! Being pitied, white chocolate, carmel
Anything Else? Ayane is musically talented; being capable of singing, playing the piano, violin, and bass guitar - her ultimate dream goal being able to play in a famous band one day. She used to be very athletic and participated in martial arts, gymnastics (and a variety of other sports).

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Katsuya & Kirimi Nyoto
"Double the trouble, twice the fun!"

My name is... Katsuya // Kirimi Nyoto
But you can call Me.. Katsu // Kiri, Mimi
I am 17 Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. Male // Female
I'm always crushing on the
Katsu: Attractive People (Both)
Kiri: Boys~

So right now I'm totally into N/A
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Siren (Merman/Woman, respectively)

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... While most siblings like to think of themselves as total and complete opposites, the relationship Katsya and Kirimi exhhibit, and their respetive personalities, couldn't be closer together then they are and were from the start of things; in fact, save for a few discrepancies, the only major difference between the two is their gender and external limitations. Kirimi may be currently without a voice thanks to her circumstances, but on an anverage day she's what Katsuya and her parents like to call "a little blonde ball of sunshine"; sweet and cheerful, there's nothing Kirimi loves more then making people happy, and she's always been a very empathetic sort of person, the perfect girl to go to when you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to, to get some advice from. Out of the two siblings, Kirimi tends to be the more optomistic of the pair, always trying to veiw the world as a half full glass, and even though she has more then enough reason to no longer trust society, she's always up for meeting new people and trying things that may broaden her horizons. A little bit of a clutz, and if she's not careful she can be easilly taken advantage of thanks to her naiivity, but don't assume she's completely stupid; if Kirimi figures out you're scamming her, she'll find a way to get back at you.

While Katsuya is just as friendly as his sister (maybe even a little more, since he has to do the talking for both of them), he tends to be more of a realist; sure, a little optimism is great, and there have been times when he's lived in nothing but the moment, but for the most part, Katsuya believes in planning ahead and setting goals. He's more mature then Kirimi in that respect, but would never dream of lording that over his smaller sibling; in fact, Katsuya firmly attributes most of his current outlook on life to Kirimi, who he loves more then anyone. Suffice to say he admires her courage and determination despite the life she has been given, and would do anything to ensure her safety and well being. Hurt her and Katsuya, who prefers to be more of a pacifist then a fight, will break you in half; it's just that simple, no exceptions. Can be a little bit of a narccissist, but not to the point where it's debhilitating; he'll never say no to a picture and likes looking good, but he's not obsessed with it to a ridiculous degree.

Hitting Rewind.. Seeing as how Kirimi and Katsuya are a little bit..different, by most standards, naturally their previous lifestyle is a bit complicated and rather hard to explain; the two were born to a human, japanese father and an itallian mermaid of a mother who met out in the oceans of Europe when their father was attempting to make a living on a rather crummy old fishing boat. As luck would have it, fortunately (or unfortunatel depending on who you ask), their father didn't wind up catching any fish; what he did end up finding was their mother, trapped in one of the net ropes and effectively tangling up the ship's propeller and rudder. The whole thing was hardly love at first sight, and for a long period of time there was only feelings of apprehension and content, but eventually the two developed a very close bond, with their mother giving up her tail for a pair of legs and the ability to marry; Katsuya and Kirimi were the result of the union, and because of their half blood nature were given the best of both species, the tails of merfolk and the voices of angels in addition to argueably all the best physical traits and features of human kind. Sure, the fact that the two tended to vanish into the canals of the small itallian city they were born in from time to time was a bit of an issue, but even worse was the naiivity of the two siblings, especially at a young age. It was in this way in fact, one warm July morning, that Kirimi lost her beautiful siren voice; a young, handsome man from Japan, having accidentally discovered the pair lounging in the water, convinced Kirimi and her suspicous brother that it would be best to let him have their voices, so that they would never come into danger. Needless to say he didn't stick around for very long after recieving a shell which contained Kirimi's voice, and thus Katsuya's sister became mute and incapable of most forms of communication.

Feeling responsible for Kirimi's loss of voice as he'd been there and not seen the signs far enough in advance, for the better part of his life Katsuya extensively searched for the man who had taken his sister's voice away, to almost no avail. However, as of recent said merchant has set up a little shop in the small, strangely populated town known as Ikebukuro, and even though Katsuya isn't sure where exactly this shop might be, it isnt about to stop him whatsoever. And hey, as long as nobody starts paying too much attention and there's an ocassional rainstorm every now and again, there shouldn't be an issue with the two randomly sprouting scaly tails. Hopefully.

Odds and Ends ~

Kiri: Say you like Me // We the Kings
Miss Independant // Ne Yo
Katsu: Friday is Forever // We the Kings
365 Days // Leon Thomas iii ft. Victoria Justice

More please!
Katsu: Rainy days, his sister and family, cute girls, handsome boys, practicing and playing the guitar, big dogs, friendly people with a sense of humor, itallian foods.
Kiri: Bright, sunny days, her brother and family, handsome boys, practicing and playing the piano, hearing Katsu play and sing, cute, fuzzy animals, large groups of people, sweet foods.

Get it Away! Katsu: Hot, sticky weather, stupid, unattractive people, bad music (also referred to as "Noise"), anyone who hurts or insults Kirimi.
Kiri: Being mute, having to have Katsu talk for her, spicy foods, being asked to speak up or being judged, most bugs.

Anything Else? Kirimi is, for the time being, completely mute, and can only converse with her brother through mental links and sign language. Though the two are capable of walking on two legs, if they don't manage to hydrate themselves properly they'll turn back into merpeople. To conserve his species' abilities, Katsuya keeps his prettier, siren voice in a turtle shell pendant which he wears always. Kiri is trained in classical piano, and Katsu in guitar. Both speak fluent Itallian.

Whitefiregirl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Nastume Kagashi // Nastumi Kagashi
"All that is the world will crumble to dust // The glass is always half-full!"

My name is... Kagashi, Nastume and Nastumi
But you can call Me.. Nastume and Nastumi does the trick, but sometimes Nastume is called "Nastu" by his friends.
I am Seventeen Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. Male // Female
I'm always crushing on the Nastume might be looking at other guys a little too often, but Nastumi is definitely into the guys.
So right now I'm totally into None....
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Half-demon

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Let's start with Nastume. He's a very quiet, thoughtful, and is well-known among his teachers for being the troublemaker in class. Now, you might ask how he makes trouble when he's the quiet one, but when you take in the fact that he responds to every question with an added insult to the speaker or an implied tone that pretty much says the same thing, it's not such a huge surprise. Perhaps it's just hormones, but Nastume just can't stop insulting people around him, even his sister. She's more or less used to it, of course, but other people can't stand it. Personally, Nastume could care less. Unlike his sister, he doesn't care much for other people's opinions and is the type to think that he's always right and can do no wrong.

On the other hand, Nastumi is the entire opposite of her infamous brother. She's friendly, optimistic, and her only fault seems to be her over-enthusiasm for almost anything. Well, and there's the fact that she's rather stupid when it comes to school and her sensitive feelings. She can't help but take people's input on her very seriously, and therefore is easily misled. It's temptingly easy to manipulate her, and considering her brother's personality, she's learned to not trust anyone easily. Though the two differ in personality, there are some parts that link them together, such as their distrust of others and the general distance they put between themselves and other people. Nastume achieves this through his bluntness and unfriendly way of talking, while his sister just doesn't get to know people because she's so easily hurt.

Hitting Rewind.. Now, Nastume and Nastumi didn't originally live in Ikebukuro. In fact, when they were born (Nastume being a few minutes older than his sister), they were raised by their grandparents in Hokkaido, in an obscure mountain village that had little traffic, in or out. Their mother had died of childbirth fever, and the twins never found out who their father was. Well, one thing was sure, however- he must have been a demon of sorts, since Nastume turned out with strange wolf ears and eye colors, while Nastumi had an pair of strange small horns as well. Their grandparents took care of them out of necessity, but didn't exactly like their two half-demonic grandchildren. Who would? They looked nothing like normal humans, after all. And as the two grew up, they soon began sensing the hostility towards them from the other villagers and, especially, their own grandparents. Nastume was the first to think of the idea to escape from it all, to find a place where they might be able to fit in. Although Nastumi was hesitant at first, she eventually agreed, and the two escaped from their home village near their fifteenth birthday. It was no easy trip, making it out of the mountains without much help, food, or money, but eventually they stumbled upon the coast, and worked up enough money for boat tickets to Tokyo. It was difficult, and Nastumi often had ideas about going back, but was always easy for Nastume to convince his sister that it would hardly be any worth to go back when they weren't even welcome there. All sorts of strange people, after all, were in Ikebukuro... why not a pair of half-demon twins?

Odds and Ends ~

Alice Nine - TSUBASA // ClariS - Connect
More please! Nastume enjoys seeing others' reactions to his insults, reading, entertaining his sister and keeping her happy (not that he'll word it that way), and making perverted jokes. Nastumi, on the other hand, just wants to be within her small circle of friends and stay that way. Stability is a huge thing for her.
Get it Away! Neither of them like trusting others.
Anything Else? Yes, both are half-demon, but only half, and that's enough to cover their abilities and general appearance, though the ears are always there and the tails might pop out occasionally as well.

Pudding Earl

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Natasha Petrova
"I know why the caged the bird sings."

My name is... Natasha Petrova
But you can call Me.. Natasha, or just Nat
I am Eighteen Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. Female
I'm always crushing on the lovely Men
So right now I'm totally into my piano...?
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... human, what else?

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Awkward and ignorant of the outside world, Natasha has always been a more reserved and quiet. She is very used to doing things for herself given her solitude growing up. She has trouble making connections with people, as she never obtained the social skills she needed to survive in the world. She almost seems to communicate better through her music. Though the fact that she can't speak the native tongue all that well might be a contributing factor as well... Nat is stubborn, though, and isn't one to give up easily. She determined and hard-working, and a bit of an optimist, too. There's just a hint of melancholy in her eyes that seems to hold her back. She's always done whatever she's been told, and there's a fear in her of doing things for herself, without someone's permission or even against their wishes. She finds it thrilling, and seems to like being just a little reckless for a change. Generally, however, she's quiet and safe and just a little confused behind her put-together outward look.

Hitting Rewind.. A native to Russia, Natasha is the only child of a famous Russian pianoist, her father. From an early age she was taught the importance of music, and was constantly taught everything there was to know. Her education seemed to come before anything else, ostricizing her from the outside world from the very start. The only time she ever seemed to make it outside of her home was when her mother decided to bring her out shopping or strolling when she needed some extra attention; people seemed to devour any news of the famous Petrov's daughter. They would speculate at when her first concert would be, how good she would be, if she would ever surpass her father, something she was expected to do. That seemed to be the only kind of attention she'd ever recieve. Her father was always away, traveling, along with her mother. Natasha was generally left with a nanny, until she became old enough to care for herself.

She was thirteen when she played her first concert. It was in conjection with her father; she played the opening piece, an original written by her father, and did a duet with her father as a closing. Her talent certainly lived up to the expectation of the people. Her musical lessons continued, and in a few more years, she was giving concerts on her own. By sixteen, Natasha was famous on her own; the fact that she was Ivan Petrov's daughter contributed only minorly to her fame.

And then she realized she hated it. Music was her passion; it was the only thing she knew. But that was the problem; she didn't know anything else. She didn't know people, or places, or anything other than the piano. Ever since her career took off, her parents had been controlling her life even more so. She was working even harder. One day, she finally couldn't take it. Everything from the passed eighteen years- her stress, anxiety, sadness, frustration- all of it came spilling out at once. She blew up at her parents, and ran away to the one other place besides Russia that she knew; Japan. She'd played there once, in Tokyo. That was where she decided to go. So, Natasha quickly packed a bag, taking only what she needed, and headed on the first flight she could get that went to Japan.

The only problem was that she wasn't very fluent in Japanese. Instead of Tokyo, Natasha now finds herself in a strange little city called Ikebukuro. Weird and unexplainable things happen here, and she couldn't be more thrilled about it. She's finally learning how to really interact with people, how to do other things besides read music and plunk out notes. Sure, it's taking some getting used to, but Nat likes it here. She hopes to stay.

Odds and Ends ~

Heroes & Thieves
Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2

More please! Piano, new place, new people, new food, freedom, sweets, cats
Get it Away! Piano (in a way, it's the piano's fault her life had been so planned out for her int he first place...), new people, new places, not knowing things, bitter foods, thunderstorms
Anything Else? Natasha has recently secured a job at a local bar, playing piano for the patrons. It was there she met Satoshi, and is currently living at his apartment as a house guest; and no, the rumors that there is something between them are just that- rumors.

Reku1495

User Image
Satoshi Mirugami
"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

My name is... Satoshi Mirugami
But you can call Me.. Sato, if you like.
I am Twenty-two Years old,
I'm always crushing on the lovely young ladies... maybe.
So right now I'm totally into my job?
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... human, what else?

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Sato is an all around nice guy. He's easy going and laid back, with a seemingly constant smile on his face. He has a soft look to him, and is one of those people that one seems to instantly trust and are able to open up to. He's polite and kind and always has some sort of advice for the people that come to him seeking it. He hates to disappoint people, though, and will go way out of his way to make sure he doesn't. He never seems to complain about anything, except when he thinks he's alone. Satoshi is a constant worry-wart though, and has even been accused of being a kill joy more than once. He paternal instinct is greater than most, given he was always looking after his siblings when he was younger. He can also be considered a hypocrite; despite the fact that he expects people to open up to him, he has trouble opening up himself. He's never really told anyone outside his family about his mother or childhood, and tends to hang on to things like that. Because he never complains, he simply puts up with it. It can be exhausting, and he may one day just snap.

Hitting Rewind.. Satoshi has lived in Ikebukoru all his life. He was the eldest of five children under a single mother who was constantly working to help support her family. Satoshi doesn't like to think about his cowardly father who left them when he was ten. Because of this, he was always in charge of his other siblings; three younger brothers and a baby sister. From an early age he was already taking care of people; he cooked, cleaned, did anything he could to help his mother out.

Eventually, at age fifteen, Satoshi had to drop out of school and help out at home. His mother worked constantly, but it wasn't enough. By then all of his siblings were in school each day, so he could hold a job during the school hours. And when his siblings got home, he'd start caring for them, making the meals, helping with homework, and putting them to bed. Life wasn't easy, but they got by. Satoshi was happy, and he thought his siblings and mother were, too. But that wasn't the truth. Only a few years later his mother committed suicide. In a letter she'd written as a goodbye, she stated she could no longer take it; all of her jobs weren't enough, her children were living in near poverty, and her eldest couldn't even get an educatation. She was sorry, but she thought they'd be better off without them.

It crushed Satoshi. He spent the next few months severely depressed, drinking and staying out late at night. He neglected his siblings, sometimes forgetting about them all together. When his aunt finally came by one day to collect them (she was given coustedy rights, given Satoshi was only seventeen), she finally snapped him back into reality. He couldn't afford to wallow. He couldn't afford to be angry. His mother wanted a better life for him. He owed it to her to be happy.

Satoshi got his act back together. He got a job, starting earning some money, and eventually saved up for his own apartment, one nicer than his mother's old one, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a nice sized kitchen, which was good because he loved to cook. He even secured a better job as a bartender at a local bar. He loved the job; he could listen to people's troubles, offer some advice, or even just a free drink. He feels he owes it to his mother to be happy, and wants to be sure that no one is without a willing ear to pour their soul out to. Maybe if his mother had had one, she would still be alive.

Odds and Ends ~

Good LIfe
More please! Cooking, people, kids, sunny days, helping, music, cats, tea
Get it Away! Rudeness, deperation, mushrooms, silence, nosy people, drunkards, boredom
Anything Else? The Russian pianoist, Natasha Petrova, that plays at Satoshi's bar every night is currently staying with him until she can find her own place. And no, there's nothing between them; she just needed a place, and he had a spare room.
Satoshi is also secretly a part of the Transperancy Gang.

Reku1495

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Anya May Blackwell
"I expect women will be the last thing civilized by men."

My name is... Anya May Blackwell
But you can call Me.. Just Anya, thanks.
I am 20 Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. Female; can you not see them you moron?
I'm always crushing on the Strong men.
So right now I'm totally into Nobody, it's none of your business! (Kaji. It's totally Kaji.)
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Human, of course.

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Though she would deny it, in many ways Anya is very similar to everyone else in her family, and yet at the same time she’s very different; driven and focused, Anya is an entirely self sufficient lady, and lord have mercy on you should you ever try to change her course of direction once she’s set herself out to do something. A realist by nature thanks to the firm and rigid upbringing she has experienced over the years, Anya does not actively believe in anything until she has seen it, so day dreamers aren’t exactly the kind of people she enjoys spending time with, especially when there’s work to do so one can earn their pay and rewards. Intelligent and well spoken though she, like everyone else, makes the occasional mistake, Anya knows better then to judge a person based on how they appear, something that earns her just as many friends as it pushes them away; practical, Anya likes to call herself. While she’s still a lady at heart and therefore enjoys compliments (if sincere) and the like, Anya would rather hear the truth then a sugar coated fancy lie, and if you can’t be honest with her then don’t expect the same courtesy and respect from her either. Most of the time she may seem intense and unnaproachable, and she won't go out of her way to make friends or forge bonds unless she feels the need to, or a certain connection, but if you can earn her respect you'll have a unimaginable loyalty in Anya for the rest of your life. Very rough edged, but she has her moments of kindness and a gentle soul underneath all that barbed wire.

Hitting Rewind.. As expected from her persona, Anya's life previous to the one she currently lives was understandably tough and hardened; born the only daughter and second child of a militia man and a stay at home mother along with her older brother Ivan, for much of her earlier years Anya was the poster child for an army brat, always moving from place to place with a staying period of no longer then about a year. Because of this, making friends and forming bonds became more of a chore for Anya as time went on, and eventually she began to spend time with only Ivan, modeling her lifestyle after his own to the point that when he decided to enter the military she too decided she would use her natural talents with computer to benefit the country in some way. It was a promise, to see the world together and to become stronger and more independant that Anya intended to keep for the rest of her life as she waved her brother off to the draft pick. Unfortunately, that was the last she ever saw of him; it was one rainy April morning that a pair of men dressed in fatigues came by the house and handed over the letter. Ivan, who had been on the battlefield, had mysteriously vanished in a bombing; no body, no effects or clothes...like he had never been there. Needless to say the family was devastated; a funeral was held the week after, everyone dressed in black, crying and wondering how such a thing could have happened. Everyone except Anya. Surely her brother was still alive, she thought; no way would he have been that careless to die before Anya was able to make good on her end of the promise. So as soon as she was old enough, Anya packed up and moved to the strangely inhabited city of Ikebukuro, where everyone seems to know everything and missing things appear without any explanation.

This is how the Transperancy gang came about; originally formed between Anya and a few friends to gain information about if anyone had seen her brother, or heard about him, somehow the public began to think the boy being searched for was in fact part of some terrible conspiracy, and so the Transperancy gang became a mafia esque, always watching sort of organization through myth. Of course, if you ask her, Anya will deny it all; just like she'll deny the fact that she works as a hacker, another method to double as looking for her brother in classified databases while earning her living funds. Sometime between this occurance and her gaining a reputation as a very skilled hacker (under a codename of course), Anya also met Kaji, a curious half dragon who she's grown quite attatched to. Not that she'll every admit to that, no way.

Odds and Ends ~

Hollaback Girl // Gwen Stefani
I know you Know // BTR Ft. Cymphonique
She Wolf // Cover Version

More please! All animals, spicy foods, her famly (particularly her older brother Ivan), peace and quiet, strong, intelligent people, fast cars and vehicles, cold weather.
Get it Away! Overly sweet foods, weakness and stupidity, humid weather (makes her hair curl), being underestimated because of gender, being touched without permission.
Anything Else? Founder and leader of the Transperancy Gang; hacker for hire.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image
Kaji Ignys Lagil
"there used to be a day when chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

My name is... Kaji Ignys Lagil
But you can call Me.. Kaji
I am Twenty One Years old,
I'm always crushing on the girls - duh.
So right now I'm totally into Anya; you hurt. You die.
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Dragon Boy. Half Dragon, Half Human.

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... For starters, I can be a very straightforward, blunt person. I'm not going to not say what I want to say just to spare your insanely fragile feelings. Truth hurts you know. However, if you seriously have a problem with some of the stuff I say just tell me. Ninety five percent of the time I'll stop saying it; at least in front of you. Chances are, I'll probably still be saying similar things when you're not around me, but I "try" to keep a handle on it.

Despite the fact that I can be pretty "cruel" I think I'm a nice guy; to people I care about! I can be very protective and I'm willing to go far to ensure that they're fine. Hey, and person who isn't willing to protect those who they claim they love are stupid and need to get some backbone.

Hitting Rewind.. Dad was a dragon, mom was a human. Don't ask me how that came to be, it just did and I was the result of that. I grew up fine, until when I was about twelve, I woke up in the middle of the night to find a group of men trying to pry my mom away from my dad so they could drag him away. Eventually the men succeeded, and soon one of them spotted me, it was then my mother scream for me to run. And that was exactly what I did, I ran back into my room, and after grabbing Dad's sword and gloves he gave me, I vaulted over the two story window of my room with nothing else but the clothes on my back.

I'm still running, even now, and they've been tracking me down even when I travel from country to country. About five or six years later, I meet a girl and she took me in. Being my naive self back then, I didn't hesitate to tell her what I was exactly. She wasn't scared of me. But that mistake would be a burden I'd have to carry for the rest of my life. The hunters found my hiding spot, and once they found out that she knew. They killed her, right in front of me when I couldn't do anything at all to save her. I managed to get away from them, but that guilt still haunts me to this day.

I immediately fled the country then, and came to Ikebukuro, Japan when about four years ago. I meet another girl who was willing to take me in, and I tried to hide my identity, but eventually she found out. She just doesn't know that I have people looking for me. At least - not yet. It's frustrating really, being hunted down by people whose motives you could only guess.

Odds and Ends ~

Gotta Stay Fly
More please! My bike and sword. Hands off. Meat, fruit and fire.
Get it Away! Vegetables. and Hunters
Anything Else? Kaji is capable of shifting into an enormous dragon; however, he rarely does to hide his identity. (If he looses his cool [usually when he's starving] he'll turn into a chibi dragon) In his dragon form, he's capable of breathing fire. However, he cannot create fire out of thin air, so it is common for him to carry around a box of matches or wear his custom made pyrotex/ignition gloves given to him by his father. He can morph the appearance of fire into any sort of shape; shards, words, or even a whip, his favorite thing to do is to create a fire encasement around his sword. Since fire burns anything that's flammable when close enough, his enemies generally tries to steer away from him.

Using a match or simply his gloves, Kaji's able to create local, and extremely powerful explosions. Generally, his left hand is used for larger explosions, while he uses his right hand for smaller, but strong and very accurate pinpoint attacks. He normally needs at least a spark of a flame in order for it to work, and humidity in the air can also have effect.

Kaji can change the temperature of various items simply by concentrating, the higher the temperature needed to heat or melt, the longer and harder he needs to concentrate. He can also sense others around them via their body heat, and can guess what kind of condition they are in; tired, injured, sick, etc. or if they are lying or not.

This is not really a power or an ability, but Kaji enjoys using this skill anyway. A very useful thing for him to do in combat especially when against multiple enemies, he enters into a defense posture and minimizes the flame encasing on his sword to look like the fire died out. When an enemy attacks him, he dodges and counters back the attack while the flame flares up again, setting fire to his opponent. However, timing is of importance when using this because if he is even a brief second too early or too late, there will be a possibility where it won't work and Kaji will get injured if the attack was strong enough, some rare cases being that both his enemy and himself were damaged.

ll Yuna-Chan ll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image
Josiah Zephyr Erde
"wishing on a constellation that's not yet in sight"

My name is... Erde, Josiah Zephyr
But you can call Me.. Lockon Zephyr
I am twenty one Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. boy
I'm always crushing on the ladies, but some guys are hoping otherwise
So right now I'm totally into ...huh?
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... normal human being

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Accidentally spilled your books and papers all over the hallway floor? Zephyr is the kind of guy who would stop by and help. He's not the best adviser you can find, but he doesn't mind lending an ear to listen and offer some words of encouragement if you're down in the dumps. Suffice to say, Zephyr believes that a single person could help make the world a better place if they were more willing to help others when they need it.

Growing up, Zephyr developed a strong conscience as well as learning to trust his gut instincts even if he doesn't fully understand why. Zephyr is a quick thinker, able to connect the dots about events if given enough factual information. He also has a relatively good memory, being able to remember important facts (although sometimes not always when its needed). Like the general populace, Zephyr doesn't read instruction manuals - but takes a considerably shorter amount of time to figure how to use a certain object then most people.

Zephyr is one of those people who just cannot multitask to save their lives, but on the contrast to that; Zephyr is able to focus even in the most loudest and annoying scenarios. In fact, he can even tune out you nagging in his ear for one reason or another just to continue with whatever he's doing. However, Zephyr likes music. So if you want him to be productive, you should have him somewhere with little to no music at all - or you might end up finding him rocking out instead of doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Hitting Rewind.. Zephyr was born into a fairly normal family. He has an older brother who was more then often violent prone. The family grew up moving often due to their father's line work. Otherwise, there were no really prominent events in Zephyr's life until the audition.

He really just did it for fun, and didn't expect anything to come out from it, but an entertainment company was hosting auditions in the neighborhood, and Zephyr's older brother dared him to go try out. So, Zephyr did (to prove that he didn't suffer from stage fright) and a week later, he got a notification that he was approved to be a trainee. Five years later, he debuted in a group under the name Lockon Zephyr (the management company said that Josiah was too weird and gave him a new one) and started making it big.

How he got to Ikebukuro? He had just finished a concert in Tokyo and had a taxi drive him back to the hotel he was staying at. Unfortunately, there was an accident, and when he woke up in the hospital, he had a broken leg as well as a few other minor injuries. Thankfully, his older brother lived in Ikebukuro, and his management company gave him a break for a few months to heal up properly. Hopefully he can have a relatively quiet break and hopefully news of his location won't leak out.

Odds and Ends ~

Lucifer - SHINee
More please! His job, to a certain extent, performing, his music group; Sogekihei
Get it Away! Fangirls - they can be scary. Carmel, and chihuahuas - hyperactive rats that can't stop yapping..
Anything Else? I can't remember anything right now, but I'll let you know once I do.

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
Ethan Alexander Anderson
"You know the way back // I'm right here."

My name is... Ethan Alexader Anderson
But you can call Me.. Alex is perfectly fine; you can just call me Ethan, too.
I am 20 Years old,
I'm always crushing on the Women.
So right now I'm totally into Does being married to my work count?
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... Just a regular, ordinary human.

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... (Personality; no less then at least a paragraph)

Hitting Rewind.. (Biography, at least a paragraph. Make it appropriate for your character, include how and why you came to Ikeburo and if any strange things have happened to you since your arrival.)

Odds and Ends ~

(Theme song(s) go Here)
More please! (Likes)
Get it Away! (Dislikes)
Anything Else? As is expected with his past, Ethan is no stranger to magic and though he cannot preform any of his own, he posesses extensive knowledge on the subject; he owns a fire fox by the name of Sprocket, which eats coal and charcol.

Yoko_Matsubishi

UC  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
Agnes Sybil Loveday
"Remember, success is nothing but luck. Just ask any failure."

My name is... Loveday, Agnes Sybil
But you can call Me.. Sniper Sybil
I am 19 Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. girl
I'm always crushing on the tough lookin' men.
So right now I'm totally into my bass guitar
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... human, duh, what else would I be, smart one?

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... At first glance, Sybil looks almost like a timid, little, cute girl. That's merely a physical facade for what she really is, personality-wise. Her clothing may say one thing, but she has a rather brash, sarcastic tomboy sort of mindset, quite proud and has a tendency to come off rather snobbish to outsiders. She's very down to earth and blunt, not afraid to beat around the bush or hide facts from others. If you ask her if something looks ugly on you, she's not afraid to say it. But deep inside, she's a rather insecure girl wanting some form of love and acceptance from everyone.

Hitting Rewind.. Sybil was the result of a one night stand between to hormone-induced teenagers. At first, her parents tried to make things work, they really did, but then when she was six months old, her father walked out on Sybil and her mother - unable to take the stress and the workload. Eventually, her mother decided to give her up when she was seven months, and so the young girl grew up bouncing around in foster homes where she was nothing more then a meal ticket for the family. She always ended up attempting to run away to live by herself on the streets, but the police always caught her after a few months and brought her back to only be thrown into the system again. This ended up festering her growing personality, and Sybil became the brash girl you see now.

When she was around eleven, the foster family she was placed in was looking for a child to adopt, not a meal ticket. So once they saw Sybil, they decided to do a trial of six months and at first, Sybil tested them, did everything she knew in the book to irk them. But then one day the father came home with a bass guitar, and started to teach Sybil how to play. Eventually, Sybil took it up, became less testy and more friendly and started to open up a little more. The couple adopted her, gave her their last name; Loveday. But when Sybil was thirteen, while she was away at school, the house caught fire, and both of her adopted parents, who were in there at the time, died. If not burned to death, then from the burns a few days later. Police and firefighters investigated the cause, and found that it was due to a careless driver with a cigarette. It didn't take long for Sybil to get back into her brash, snappy self.

The next foster family was one that wanted extra cash, so when they tried to take Sybil's bass guitar, she ran off with it. It just so happened that an entertainment company was holding auditions that day. Having nothing else to do, Sybil went in, intent on just killing time. She never expected to pass, or one day actually join a band. Despite being the only girl in Sogekihei (which meant sharpshooter/sniper in Japanese) as their bass guitarist and singer, she fit in well with the other guys, eventually claiming that the odd group (since they were known as a band and a dance group) was her family.

Sybil was in the same car accident as Lockon Zephyr, their electric guitarist (and also one of their singers), but she got away with relatively minor injuries. As of now, she's also residing in Ikebukuro from an internal bone fracture. She's a little more worried about Zephyr, since he suffered more injuries then she did, since he sat on the side where the car rammed into them.

Odds and Ends ~

The Boys - SNSD & Mind as Judgment
More please! Her bass guitar, her band; Sogekihei
Get it Away! Smoking, white chocolate and caramel. I hate soybeans as well.
Anything Else? Sybil knows how to fight (due to her on and off time on the streets), and is not afraid to.initiate one. Beware of her kickboxing skills.

ll Yuna-Chan ll

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image
Allen Tracy Revere
"Violence is always an option"

My name is... Allen Trancy Revere
But you can call Me.. Al is fine... stupid people call me Ally.
I am eighteen Years old,
And quite Obviously a.. male. Yes, I'm a guy.
I'm always crushing on the girls! No, boys? I don't know! Gorgeous people, alright?
So right now I'm totally into no one... um. Alright, maybe I think Kastu is a good-looking guy, but hush it!
In case you couldn't tell I'm a... human. Do I look strange to you?

~ A little more Personal

I can be Pretty... Distant. Not quite there. Always spacing out. Yep, that would be me, the new exchange student. I'm not talkative, and that's usually because of one of two reasons: I'm too shy to say anything, or I've got other things on my mind that need some attending to. According to people who have met me, I'm a little bi-polar. As in... most of the time, I switch between a very quiet, faraway sort of look and a very rare violent mood. I hate to admit it, but in reality, I'm usually thinking of violent things in my head while I have that very innocent, distant look about me. False appearances... and I hope you don't fall into the trap of people thinking that I'm a girl, because I'm not. I'm also very selfish and ego-centric; that being said, don't expect me to feel pity, sympathy, or any of those snotty emotions that you see being felt by average people around me. Why should I feel sorry for you when I think that you're actually a lot better off than me? No, not at all. Look past my looks and you'll see the ugly truth there. I don't like doing favors for others, and I also speak my mind when I actually say things. It's painfully true, whatever opinions I happen to make aloud. All in all, don't expect anything great of me. I'm still that physiologically and physically distant person sitting in the back of the classroom. Although, to tell the truth... after all these years of isolation, I've actually been secretly hoping that someone would see past even that and find the loneliness in my eyes. Something, anything... Of course, no one's managed to do that yet, so I'm just putting my wishes on an empty star, aren't I? I just want a little bit of attention and care- is it that hard to get?!

Hitting Rewind.. There's honestly not a lot to say about me, other than to perhaps fill you in as to why I look so feminine. Well, when you're the youngest sibling and have six older sisters... that explains a whole lot. And when you add the fact that my father's been missing since I was three and my mom's been insane ever since, it explains everything else. My mother wasn't really fit to be taking care of her seven kids after my father went ran off with some woman, and so my sisters ended up taking care of me. Needless to say, they were the kind of girls that you wouldn't want to associate with simply because of their lack of common sense, and if it weren't for the fact that our father didn't run off with his fortune, we probably would have starved to death already. Thankfully, he was the only heir of an aristocratic family in England, and since his father (my grandfather) disowned him after he ran off, we got the better end of things (financially), at least). And since I was home tutored up until around middle school, I didn't know that my sisters had been dressing me in the most feminine of clothing until I transferred into a public school. That did not help in any way, especially with my first day of school, where I showed up in the female uniform instead of the male. When the humiliation dawned on me, I begged my youngest sister (the one who had the most common sense) to transfer me somewhere else. Anywhere else, in fact. Eh, I have to admit she tried, but that didn't end up too well, and so all she could do to help was to save up some money for me to sneak out. Running off wasn't too easy, but with her help I got to Japan and eventually, Ikebukuro. The place was full of excitement and strange people, so I suppose someone like me would be able to fit in. During my stay here I've met up with some strange events, and was nearly mugged by a few street thieves. Thankfully, members of a color gang helped me, and I've been part of them since, mostly out of gratitude. It's been two years now, and with her help I've been doing well. Heck, I even found someone to keep my eyes on here and entertain my time...

Odds and Ends ~

The Last Rite
More please! Stalking Katsu, my youngest sister, money, and sleeping in class.
Get it Away! My five other sisters, people who mistaken my gender, and sticking out.
Anything Else? I stalk Kastu. Yes, I do. You see him, you will see me lurking in the nearest dark corner nearby.... I find him rather captivating. Too bad his sister can't talk, though. I am an active member of a color gang, though I tend to work alone, rather than with other members.

Pudding Earl

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff