Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ABRACADABRA「profiles」

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:41 am
#B90814 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYYZ
User Image
inspiration // old role-play - Bondage and Discipline (permanently retired)
song // Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls
thanks // Reku1495

main || ooc

do not post
stealing will not be tolerated

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 am
User Image

User Imagex x xUser Imagex x xUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx [/malicious stare] My name? Read the tag you lazy idiot. What does it say? Kaji Ignys Lagil
xxxxxxxxxx Never had a nickname, and I shudder at the possibilities. Just call me Kaji
xxxxxxxxxx I survived for these miserable Twenty Three years.
xxxxxxxxxx You must be blind, if you couldn't tell that I'm a guy
xxxxxxxxxx What? Now you're colorblind? My hair's this Auburn Red color!
xxxxxxxxxx [/stares intently at you] And my eyes? They're this Golden Amber Orange color.That's the best way I can describe that.
xxxxxxxxxx I am the Missing Member of the Six I did not plan for my disappearance, okay?
xxxxxxxxxx This foolish thing I'm forced to wear on my neck is Black, Purple, and Orange Honestly, I don't understand the stupidity of all of this.
xxxxxxxxxx And it had these Question Mark, Leash, Sword, Shield, Cage dangling off. But I burned them into a melted tin heap a few years back.

════════════════════════════════════

xxx• HISTORY • Not much to say about my history. And quite frankly, I don't like spilling my whole life story to utterly curious strangers like you. I was the middle child born of three brothers into slavery, like a majority of magicians now. And some.... events happened after that... the blame was placed on me, and I was sold off, and I never saw my brothers after that. Or rather, I was glad I didn't have to see my older brother - but I felt bad for leaving Noctis with him. Damn Noel...

I was soon bought by a stuck up rich brat, and a few months later she had the audacity to use a scroll with an obedience spell on it. Basically, I have to do whatever the brat tells me to do, or suffer the wrath of being unable to breathe. That's my reason as to why I was unable to leave to join the revolt. Even now, we live on the very edge of the Kingdom, in a part where the rebellion wasn't strong enough to knock back the normals. I hate my life.
• • •

xxx• FACADES • For starters, I can be a very straightforward, blunt person. I'm not going to not say what I want to say just to spare your insanely fragile feelings. Truth hurts you know. However, if you seriously have a problem with some of the stuff I say just tell me. Ninety five percent of the time I'll stop saying it; at least in front of you. Chances are, I'll probably still be saying similar things when you're not around me, but I "try" to keep a handle on it.

Despite the fact that I can be pretty "cruel" I think I'm a nice guy; to people I care about! Which is mostly my brothers.... more Noctis then my idiot older brother though. I can be very protective and I'm willing to go far to ensure that they're fine. Hey, and person who isn't willing to protect those who they claim they love are stupid and need to get some backbone.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Kaji is capable of shifting into an enormous dragon; however, he rarely does because of his master's refusal. In his dragon form, he's capable of breathing fire. However, he cannot create fire out of thin air, so it is common for him to carry around a box of matches or wear his custom made pyrotex/ignition gloves given to him by his brothers. He can morph the appearance of fire into any sort of shape; shards, words, or even a whip, his favorite thing to do is to create a fire encasement around his sword. Since fire burns anything that's flammable when close enough, his enemies generally tries to steer away from him.

Using a match or simply his gloves, Kaji's able to create local, and extremely powerful explosions. Generally, his left hand is used for larger explosions, while he uses his right hand for smaller, but strong and very accurate pinpoint attacks. He normally needs at least a spark of a flame in order for it to work, and humidity in the air can also have effect.

Kaji can change the temperature of various items simply by concentrating, the higher the temperature needed to heat or melt, the longer and harder he needs to concentrate. He can also sense others around them via their body heat, and can guess what kind of condition they are in; tired, injured, sick, etc. or if they are lying or not.

This is not really a power or an ability, but Kaji enjoys using this skill anyway. A very useful thing for him to do in combat especially when against multiple enemies, he enters into a defense posture and minimizes the flame encasing on his sword to look like the fire died out. When an enemy attacks him, he dodges and counters back the attack while the flame flares up again, setting fire to his opponent. However, timing is of importance when using this because if he is even a brief second too early or too late, there will be a possibility where it won't work and Kaji will get injured if the attack was strong enough, some rare cases being that both his enemy and himself were damaged.
• • •

I have this nagging voice in my head that calls herself ll Yuna-Chan ll i have a tendency to follow her orders suggestions occasionally...

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx ... My full name is Est Noctis Lagil
xxxxxxxxxx But people call me Noctis
xxxxxxxxxx I lived for Twenty One years.
xxxxxxxxxx Gender? male
xxxxxxxxxx I have black hair...
xxxxxxxxxx My eyes are green Why are you asking such strange questions?
xxxxxxxxxx I am a Member of the Six but I left to concentrate fully on fixing history.

xxx• HISTORY • Noctis is the youngest of the Lagil siblings, his older brothers being Kaji and Noel. Since Kaji was the only kid out of the three who inherited their father's dragon powers, he was usually with their father, training and whatnot in their free time. When Noel had time to spare, he wanted to learn how to use his own powers and so would often take up their mother's time. So Noctis was usually left alone, and developed his huge interest in books and his ability to learn magic spells from them.

As for Kaji? It would be better if you heard from him yourself, but here's a little more information regarding to the "events" that you heard him talk about. The master's daughter - Lucille - was a beautiful child, and was around my age. She took an interest in Kaji, but he paid her no mind until months, almost a year later. The two fell in love, but Noel did not like that; seeing as Lucille was normal. So... after a series of more unfortunate events... Noel killed Lucille. The blame was placed on Kaji, and Kaji was sent away.

The loss of Kaji proved to be harsh, especially during the rebellion, without his firepower (literally), there was only so much we were able to do. Sophie has seemed to attempt to find him multiple times. But the most we were able to figure out is that he's still enslaved in some town not on the map somewhere. Meanwhile, in his free time in the library, Noctis would look over the slave records, in hope that he might find a trace of Kaji in here somewhere.
• • •

xxx• FACADES • Noctis is a total bad boy of darkness! Alright, not really. Noctis is a total kuudere, and very silent. He's not at all mean; just too cool for you. He's intelligent and wise beyond the years of his older brothers combined. He's very sensible, but has a tendency to be unwillingly dragged into arguments. Calling Noctis a bookworm is probably the best understatement of the century day. He's always seen with a book on him somewhere and reading wherever and whenever he can.

Noctis is quite the anti-social one - and quite cold to strangers and can be quite the blushing mess if ever encountered by a girl. The best way I can explain this is an igloo; a thick ice-cold shell (his odd combination of stoic and polite), in an ice-cold world. Stuck alone inside in an attempt to be warm somehow; he should needs to let someone in, but that also includes chipping away at the wall to make a hole; and who knows what might happen.

However, since Noctis is always pushing his magic limit (whether is learning new spells or attempting to pass his magic cap), he has a slight tendency to forget to eat and sleep. This bad habit led to his slightly frail look and if not careful, he can collapse (it happened multiple times before)
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Noctis' powers revolve around darkness/shadow as well as the ability to create illusions. His abilities depend heavily if there's enough shadows for him to use, as he cannot create shadows of his own. Hence he's more useful at night then in broad daylight. Noctis is capable of creating various material shapes out of shadows (usually weapons). Immersion only works if his whole body is covered by a shadow (which makes nighttime the most ideal time to use this), he can make himself invisible and intangible, not to mention he is capable of teleporting to a different area as long as both areas (his starting and ending point) has enough shadow to cover his whole body.

Noctis also has precognition; the ability to see the future and/or the past in lucid dreams and pitch black darkness; as in dark to the point where you can see your hand even if you stick it a millimeter away from your face. Noctis is unable to control this ability, and so when it does happen; he can easily get lost and trapped in his visions. To help him get out, create a light, no matter how small, if he's stuck in pitch black darkness. If he's dreaming - there really isn't a definite way to help him besides waiting it out; most of the time attempts to wake him has worsened his problems. His tattoos usually shows when this does happen.

Unfortunately, due to his previous master's fear of his powers, he used a scroll on Noctis that placed a magic cap spell on him. But there was a loophole to the spell; Noctis would be able to bypass it when he had learned how to properly control whatever magic skills that is accessible to him at the time. So whenever Noctis attempts a spell too powerful for him to handle, markings will appear all over his body in warning, varying from dark purple to a glowing red. When his tattoos start to turn red, it usually begins to burn him in the attempt to stop him from continuing whatever he is doing.
• • •

My best consultant would be ll Yuna-Chan ll She's a wonder at finding books that I need

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hello. If you were important, you would know that my name is Scarletta Raven Jones
xxxxxxxxxx I hate my full name though, so call me it and be dead. I go by Scarlet
xxxxxxxxxx I've lived for nineteen years, and intent to stay on top.
xxxxxxxxxx If you can't tell, then you are absolutely ignorant, because I am female
xxxxxxxxxx This long curly stuff on my head is black and blue
xxxxxxxxxx The things I'm using to see how dumb you are would be solid black
xxxxxxxxxx I'm a very controlling normal master who won't lose a slave.

xxx• HISTORY • I grew up in a family of rules, society, and more rules. I was brought up by a governess, whom to this day I still believe was an enslaved magician, but my mother still refuses it's true. She raised me until I was twelve, consoled me when my father dies at age eleven, then told me I could no longer visit her in the nursery, and that she needed to tend to my siblings, two twins, a boy and girl. I cried that day, then vowed never to go back. She didn't want me, then I didn't need her. I later found that this was my mother's doing. She had always been jealous with how close I was to our governess, and how I rarely saw her. Of course, I wanted to rebel, but it didn't work. I did what my father would have wanted me to do, and grew up as a presentable and well mannered young lady.

The day I turned eighteen, my mother sent me to live on my own in a smaller version of our house with a faithful servant, paid normal, named James. Eventually I grew to have more servants and slaves, enough to keep the house running. I resented my mother, and now that I was free of her, I did things my way, though many years of bottled up anger led to a very icy me.

A little while ago I came across an interesting slave, and immediately took him. He was interesting, wild, and had a huge temper, my favorite kind of slave. Time passed, and though I will never admit this, I grew fond of him, his personality just grew on me, but I had a deep fear that he would escape, so I searched and searched, finally finding the perfect spell to keep him. Anyone who asks gets the answer that I just didn't want him to escape. but it's not true at all.
• • •

xxx• FACADES • I wasn't always the icy witch I am now. In fact, I used to be the nicest and sweetest girl growing up. After my father died, I was the same girl, but I grew stronger, and more guarded, afraid that anyone who I let in would just hurt me. I was proved correct, losing my governess due to my nasty mother. This angered me, sending my fury spinning, however, I controlled it, bottling it up and sucking up my pride until I could rid myself of her.

Now, even free of her, I am a very guarded person. Though I have a huge heart, I fight to not let anyone in, telling myself I don't care, even when I do. The few people in my heart see my true side, but even then I'm still slightly guarded with them. I have a huge temper too, and when it blows, I have to do something physical to calm down (training, dancing, fighting etc..). I'm also very stubborn, and will never admit a loss, or lose pride. It's almost ignorant, but not quite in a stupid sense. I'm actually very smart, it's just not very noticeable to many people.

When needed, I act very proper, regal almost, speaking in a different tone, and practically pretending my nose is stuck in the clouds. I hate doing this, but mostly do it around my mother.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • I may just be human, but I'm strong, not just emotionally, but physically. I have a high pain tolerance, which comes in handy due to the many things I enjoy. I love training, mainly training in fighting, my favorite being fencing and archery, seconds being hand to hand and actual swords, but on the girly side, I do dance, and dabble in gymnastics, you could say I'm almost acrobatic. Flexibility is king here. I know I'm not the best, but I'm definitely not the worst. When I'm not commanding slaves and servants, I'm usually found in the training center I have. There really is no motive behind the things I do, I just feel a calling that I need to be the best, no matter how many scars I get in the process. • • •

The puppet strings are controlled by -AngelusVindemia- as much as I hate it.

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hi there! My name is Sophie Rose Desmarais
xxxxxxxxxx My full name is a mouthfull! Just call me Soph or Sophie
xxxxxxxxxx I may not look it, but I'm seventeen years old!
xxxxxxxxxx I think its obvious, but I'm a girl!
xxxxxxxxxx My beautiful locks are dark brown
xxxxxxxxxx these shiny things I see through are chocolate brown
xxxxxxxxxx I happen to be a Member of the Six in this story(:

xxx• HISTORY • Sophie grew up in a quiet little place. This town was removed from most of the rebellions and slavery, though it was still prominent in her area. She was a house slave, but her owners were very sweet to her, always making sure she was never over loaded, had enough to eat, and a comfortable place to sleep in. Her parents had been long gone by the time she was old enough to remember, and whenever she asked, her owners simply said that she was bought separately. She never had the curiosity to push the issue.

Years past and it was evident that Sophie was very strong, but she hid this from her masters fearing that they would turn her in, though she knew they wouldn't, she was still afraid. When a new rebellion began, a very wide-spread one that even reached her town, she was soon found out, then enlisted to join, eventually being found out as a very powerful magician who belonged with the group of three, not all the six having been found yet.
• • •

xxx• FACADES • Sophie is a very friendly girl. She isn't shy in the slightest, and loves meeting new people. There is a downfall to this however, which is that she doesn't believe people are evil unless she is told or personally sees them doing something evil, so she she is kind to everyone. She is also very bold, tending to do things that others would be too shy to do, or just go out of the way to tease someone she cares for. With her friends, she loves to do anything for them, she is very selfless, and absolutely loves helping people. Even if help from her is refused, she tends to stay around just in case help is needed from her. She doesn't believe in slavery, but she knows that just her opinion doesn't mean much, but she tends to be very kind to the slaves, and sneaks them more food or something when she thinks they're being neglected.

She does have a mean streak however, but it only comes out when she is mad. Usually, Sophie is very good about controlling her temper, but when she is provoked enough, usually by rude people or teasing, she tends to blow up, granted, her definition of blowing up is storming off and either venting, practicing, or sleeping, but after someone makes her mad, and continually does it, she tends to get rude and sarcastic back, but if it's only a few times, she forgives them, just watches them closely to see if they'll make her mad again.

Over all, if you're nice to her, she is a very good friend to keep, because when she loves and cares for a person, she will do anything for them, though she also gets pretty protective over a person she loves, so if they are threatened, that little mean streak of her's will flare up.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Soph's powers all center on light. Without light, she has nothing, which is why she is more useful in the day than at night. The main thing she can go it control light. She cannot create it, but with even the smallest amount, she can pull more from wherever the source is. She can create tangible things, but whenever others touch them they tend to burn their skin, she still hasn't quite figured out why. As weapons go, which, yes, she does use them, she likes to make a bow and some arrows. In very bright places, Sophie can make herself invisible, though any movement from her and you would see an almost shimmer in that spot. She thinks she can teleport, but is too afraid to try. Unfortunately, she is afraid of the dark though, so she always has to be in rooms with windows or lamps.

Sophie also has the power to look into what others are doing. She must see a picture of the person or object to do this though, and to make it more clear, the connection between her and the person/object must be stronger, and the distance takes a toll on her accuracy, finding a man across the world who she has seen a picture of would be more difficult than finding Noctis a floor down in the Library. If there are too many things (walls, distance) between her and the person/object, it makes it harder for her to find them, and even when she finds him, she only sees them and the things around them, not the exact location. Also, the brighter the place they're in, the clearer she sees them. It's useful to see what someone is doing, but not to find people if she doesn't recognize the place. She has to be outside during the day to do this though, because she needs full sunlight.

Sophie isn't weak, in fact she has just as much strength and power as her fellow members, but she is generally afraid of trying new stuff, she will when she is mad however, because she likes to prove people wrong, but when she tries something once, she masters it very quickly.
• • •

I have a great friend named -AngelusVindemia- who usually keeps me out of trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx ...Hn? Oh! Hello, there. I'm Noel Ardus Lagil
xxxxxxxxxx But of course, you can just call me Noel
xxxxxxxxxx I'm the eldest of my brothers at the age of Twenty Five
xxxxxxxxxx Despite my looks, I'm a gentleman But my brothers beg to differ
xxxxxxxxxx As for my hair color it's usually blue or black I like to like to experiment with colors often.
xxxxxxxxxx [/leans closer] My eyes? They are this purple-orchid color
xxxxxxxxxx My status? I am a Member of the Six or Four, whichever you think sounds better.

xxx• HISTORY • Noel is the older brother to Kaji, and is the slightly more physically favored one - and most fights that he gets into with Kaji usually ended up with the latter crushed and defeated. The two brothers do not get along very well with one another (seeing as Kaji provokes and initiates a majority the fights). Trouble tends to brew when the two are put together • • •

xxx• FACADES • Well, first off, let's explore a certain trait that Noel does not have. For one, he is not an idiot by all means, despite the fact that a number of people wish he was and hope he is. But no, Noel knows what he's doing, whether that's fighting, or simply pulling on someone's strings. Physically, he's quick and strong, he knows it, and he's not afraid to use it to his advantage.

On first glance, many think that Noel is a gentleman, rather prim and proper with his manners and such, but another thing that one should probably know is that Noel is somewhat of a jerk. He views flirting as an enjoyable past time to see different reactions of the opposite gender, but once he reaches a certain reaction (mostly girls swooning over him) he'll soon ignore them and move onto another "target". As you can imagine, he takes a lot of interest in the stubborn hardheaded girls.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Noel is a master of the forms of water and is able to, but not limited to,...
- Breathing underwater and sensing anything in that body of water when fully submerged (he once commented that he can "think" better when underwater)
- Pull water from the humidity in the air (naturally, if he pulls too much, the air would become too dry
- Summon and control any weather that has to do with forms of water (i.e. rain, hail, snow, blizzard, etc.) The larger the storm, the more energy it takes.
- Control the pressure and form shapes from water; limited to the amount of water that is available.
- Freeze water into ice or snow (he cannot heat up water, however)
- Use water as a impenetrable shield, however, the longer it is used, the more energy it drains from him, not to mention that it can be dispelled if a fire attack is strong enough. Also limited to the amount of water that is available. Sometimes he can freeze it to create an ice shield
• • •

The first lady I meet was ll Yuna-Chan ll and I have no comment to say to you about her.

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx How can you not know my name? It's Kaze Takahiro
xxxxxxxxxx Nicknames are for the weak; it's just Kaze
xxxxxxxxxx I'm only twenty years old!
xxxxxxxxxx Are you blind, wimp? I'm Male
xxxxxxxxxx Be jealous, my hair's blonde
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are green
xxxxxxxxxx I am a(n) normal slave in this story
xxxxxxxxxx There's this annoying Black and Purple collar thing around my neck
xxxxxxxxxx Which has sword, leash, question mark dangling off

xxx• HISTORY • My mother was a slave used mainly as a maid; my father was most likely her owner, a cold and cruel man who cared less to nothing for his slaves. He had originally wished that I would turn out to be a slave with some sort of magic (my mother was well-known for her magic, after all), but I was a huge disappointment, it seemed. And ever since my father found out about that, he literally threw me out in the streets when I was about five years old. With no mother to take care of me, I was starving until a slave auctioning company found me... and the collar that had been around my neck since birth. Needless to say, that began my endless rounds of owners. Some were kind. Nearly all were horrible, and let us just say that for the next eighteen years of my life weren't... what it was meant to be. My combat skills mainly came from the years of my life where I was a battle slave, and no owner kept me longer than a year. My current owner, of course, won't last long either. • • •

xxx• FACADES • I'm not your typical "slave", and I'm certainly not your typical obedient slave. Why should I be? I don't even belong here in the first place! I'm seldom in a good mood and have extremely violent tendencies (which explains why I go through so many owners in such a short time. I'm not the most honest person, either, and there are many dirty tricks I go through to get what I want. I won't deny that I'm self-centered and selfish, either. I get what I want, period... or you'll be going through the bad end of my blade! A lot of owners have told me that I have anger control issues and all that, but I could care less. Honestly, opinions of others have long ceased to amuse me. You stupid magical magicians and whatnot are all the same, I can tell you that, and I'm stubborn enough to stick to that.

Now, you're probably starting to think that I'm some sort of cold, distant, and hot-headed violent being. There's only one situation that can make me break down entirely, and that's the taboo subject of my past. Not many know about my past, which is a good thing- because just a mention of that would be enough to disable me for at least a few minutes, if not a few hours into silence. There's nothing to like about my past, and that's one of my huge weaknesses that I'm still struggling with.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Let us see now. I'm quite gifted with the sword, you see. I'm sure you've noticed that huge chunk of a broadsword I lug around (which is sometimes used against my master, if I get pissed off enough), and believe me, you don't want to mess with me. Try putting up a fight- you'll end up underneath that blade within five minutes, guaranteed. Not only am I handy with the sword, but also with certain throwing weapons- needles, blades, or axes... watch out if I'm angry; anything and everything that gets on my hands will be a deadly weapon when they smack into your skull. I've been told to keep calm and not get so hot-headed, but unfortunately things never go my way, and I can't guarantee that you'll be in one piece after I'm through with you. I'm magically incompetent and can't use the thing to save my life- why should I, when I have a sword and various other weapons around me, anyhow? What a stupid question. Lastly, I'm an extremely good • • •

I take my orders from Pudding Earl so deal with it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx [/blank stare] I am Arencia Cass Sorrenson
xxxxxxxxxx I suppose if you insist on calling me something more familiar, you may go with Ren
xxxxxxxxxx don't appreciate being asked, but I am Twenty-thee thank you.
xxxxxxxxxx You are starting to annoy me. I am clearly female
xxxxxxxxxx I may be blonde but it does not affect my IQ, thank you.
xxxxxxxxxx My eyes are green , but what does it matter?
xxxxxxxxxx I proudly serve as a Member of the Six , or Four, I guess now.

xxx• HISTORY • Ren is the only daughter of a once prominent warrior and beautiful mother. They lived a good life, mostly because none were magical. Her father was a famous military man, highly decorated for his feats of bravery and courage. At home, however, he was a soft, loving father and husband, completely dedicated to his family. There was nothing he wouldn't do for his wife and child. He taught Ren everything; how to hold a sword, how to tell the difference between poison ivy and a maple leaf. He even taught her to read and write. And when he was away, her mother would teach her other things, like how to be kind and how to love others.

Ren was twelve when things began to unravel. She isn't sure when, but Ren had began to noticed strange things about her father. Nothing too weird, but just subtle things. Things that didn't normally happen to other people, or instances where he seemed particularily lucky or right. She was still too young to fully understand it, however; Ren always just assumed that was her father, the confident, always right, always there for her guy. And one day, she wasn't the only one that noticed. Ren had never been fully aware of what was happening to the people considered 'different'. She didn't know magicians were enslaved and looked down upon and even feared and killed. So when the scary men came into her home and took away her father, she didn't know what was happening. He mother screamed and faught to get her husband back, but it was no use. Her father was taken away.

It was three months later the whispers reached their home that her father had been killed by his new master for disobeying an order.

Her mother was distraught, and never was the same again. It wasn't much of a suprise to those who knew the family that the next week, she was found dead, hanged outside her home. Thankful she was found before Ren saw her. The news was broken to her that evening by the neighbors, who'd always been family friends. They offered her a place to stay until she found somehwere permenant, but Ren didn't stay for long. She ran away from home that same night, and never looked back.

It was then she starting noticing the things she hadn't before; the supression of those with magic, the fear in the eyes of the ones that had none. She also began to discover that she, too, was different. Fearing for her safety, Ren, only twelve, took to the forests. She took care of herself, remembering what she'd been taught by her father; how to hunt, how to defend herself. And her mother had taught her how to cook, how to treat wounds. She survived for awhile as her own magic ran its course through her, going haywire when she tried to surpress it. One day it got so bad that tree roots started lifting out of the ground. She passed out from the exhaustion of letting all that power out at once, and was taken in by an old woman passing through the forest looking for berries.

The old woman, too, was a magician, and had great power herself. She took Ren in and trained her in her magic, taught her how to control it, how to use it. Soon, Ren, at age fifteen, was a powerful magician, and strong young woman. She cared for the aging woman who'd taken her in until she died, and then Ren was off on her own again. She was seventeen when she found joined the revolt, and eventually she became a member of the Six. She faught in the revolt, spurred on by memory of her parents and the fact that they died because of such prejudices.

Now that they've won, and the magicians are free, odred must be restored. Having shown great leadership skills on the battelfield, and great tactical knowledge, Ren was appointed as the army's general, and now travels around to cities and village that need to be repaired or are stil holding magician slaves, or really slaves at all. The power shift has certainly stirred things up quite a bit, and other magicians have taken control of territories now. It's Ren's job to unite the lands under the Four, as Kaji and Noctis are gone. Secretly, she's looking around for Kaji, as well. Having a missing friend doesn't bode well with her.
• • •

xxx• FACADES • Ren is a perfect soldier and commandress. She is stoic, always keeping her emotions and opinions to herself, except when in private and explicitly asked. She is always fair, but is not afraid to lay down the law and make difficult choices. She may seem heartless and icy because of it, but these accusations do not bother her. She is serious about what she does, and perhaps takes her duties as a member of the Six Four to seriously. It's rare to see her doing anything that pertains to something other than her work, which is currently liberating all supressed magicians still out there. Ren is a realist, mostly because of her work; she no longer allows herself to be hopeful, in case those hopes are crushed. Still, she is not pessimistic, as that would not make her a suitable leader. She does not mince words with her friends or soldiers, and has trouble with things like comfort and understanding. Her forte is more of the physical type, with swords and magic. Words have never been easy for her, contributing to her quiet nature.

Despite Ren's best efforts to keep her emotions to herself, she does have quite the temper once pushed too far. Though her patience is extraordinary, but when pushed far enough, Ren goes over the deep end. Her fury is unescapable, and she always holds a grudge until her revenge is carried out. Her fury starts out loud and roaring- she yells and throws things and makes a fuss- but eventually it simmers down into cold fury, one she carries around and never forgets until things have been resolved.

Still, to those who have kept themselve away from the point, Ren is respectful, polite, and ever the loyal friend. She would never dream of leaving a man behind, and she always fulfills a promise. Though she may not be great with advice, she will always listen, and to those who are younger than she, Ren almost takes on a maternal role, as she has quite the soft spot for children. They are some of the few things that make her smile.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Ren's magic lies mostly in the element of Earth. Her powers rely solely on the fact that she is either (idealy) connected to the ground, or at least near it or something that comes from it (i.e., plants).

Ren's main and most used power would be that to control the plant life around her; anything from flowers to trees. With a flick of her wrist, they do her bidding. However, ovbiously that bigger the plant the more energy it takes, and the more plants the more energy. Still, she is able to contort their shape, make them grow, make them shrink, and cause a new plant to grow entirely. She uses this power mostly to grow food or entrap an enemy. Sometimes she grows herbs for remedies and medicinal purposes, too.

Of course, Ren is not limited to plants. The earth beneath her feet is, too, at her disposal. She can shape it to her well, creating many different shapes. However, unlike plants, she cannot create more earth like she can just grow another plant. She must use what she has around her. She can shake the earth to a degree as well, forming cracks in it. Once, during the revolt, she witnessed the death of an innocent child and ended up leveling the fortress they were trying to breech in her resulting rage. She passed out afterwards and didn't wake up for another four days, but no one ever forget what can come of Ren's rage.

Ren's abilities have grown over the years, and recently she has even developed a control of metals. The softer the metal, the easier it is to control and contort. It takes up a lot of her energy, though, even molding something as soft as aluminum. It isn't a power she uses often, but something she's trying to get better at. For practice she keeps two aluminum spheres on her person and molds them in her hands when she's bored to practice her control and stamina.
• • •

I take my orders from Reku1495 as she seems to be the only one with a good head on her shoulders anymore.

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Curious, aren’t we? My name is… Lieselotte
xxxxxxxxxx I don’t get familiar enough with people to have acquired a nickname. Therefore, just address me as Lieselotte
xxxxxxxxxx Don’t you know it’s rude to ask for a lady’s age? No matter – I am Twenty-five years old.
xxxxxxxxxx You couldn't tell? I'm a Female
xxxxxxxxxx I’m sorry, being blind must be a terrible thing. My hair color is dark grey-blue
xxxxxxxxxx And my eyes are Violet
xxxxxxxxxx I am One of the Six – I suppose the more accurate term is “Four” now.

xxx• HISTORY • Lieselotte’s childhood was far from perfect – her mother died giving birth to her, and her father carried an irrational grudge against his daughter. She tried constantly to please him, working hard at whatever skills she could learn, and honing her magical talents which appeared when she was eight.
However, her attempts for recognition were shattered when she was enslaved at the age of 10. Having shown her father just what she could do with her wind based powers, he grew angry – and afraid. Angry that she was blessed with skills that had to come at the price of her mother’s life, and afraid of the realization that her power was still growing. So he enslaved her, stripping her of the little comfort she had living as a child. However, he had no way to control her usage of magic, and proceeded to whip her back every time he caught her doing so. To this day, the scars on her back resemble, peculiarly, those of an angel’s wings.
Despite the consequences, Lieselotte still practiced, angry at her father and the unjust suppression of her fellow magicians. At the age of fifteen, she ran away, seeking out various wind users in order to hone her powers, having to hide as a result of the collar still around her neck. After four years of training, she joined the resistance, getting her collar removed in the process, and eventually became a member of the six.
Now in a hard won, yet shaky, peace, Lieslotte spends most of her time managing the finances of the kingdom, occasionally visiting Noctis’ library for some reading material. (It is rumoured that she is using some of the treasury to extract information about the missing Sixth from various individuals – however, no one has dared to confirm this.)
• • •

xxx• FACADES • Lieselotte is a very introverted girl who those who don't know her - it's only when you start talking to her do you realize that it's not that she's shy, it's that she doesn't like being social with others. (Calling it "annoying" and "a waste of breath".) However, if by some miracle you manage to peak her interest or get her talking, you'll find her to be a very calm yet sarcastic woman, with a wit to match. But, if by some unfortunate coincidence or stupidity you anger her, the sarcasm turns into verbal abuse, and the wit into psychological torture. Despite having been a slave most of her life and on the run, she is well-mannered and exudes a sense of elegance. Lieslotte is infamous for her stubborn streak, which is only made worse by her extreme pride.
She is also known to be quite the miser with money, charging interest to those who ask her for loans and refusing to pay more than what's necessary. (As expected of the country’s head of treasury). She also does not do favors "for free," and even has a little black notebook with the names of people that are indebted to her - nicknamed the "Black Book" by those who have slaved to repay their debts.
• • •

xxx• ABILITIES • Lieselotte, as stated before, has the power of wind – she can manipulate and conjure the element with even with the slightest arch of her eyebrow. Her most eye catching ability is the ability to “fly,” which is basically manipulating the wind around her to carry her into the air. However, since she has to constantly move the air around her for this to happen, her maximum limit for this ability is two hours, though she’s training to extend it. (This also applies to objects and other people, and length of time depends on the weight and size of the mass.)
Her favorite weapon is the silver bow crafted by one of her teachers while she was in training – she uses no arrows, opting to instead create highly pressured “arrows” with wind and fire those instead. (For those of you who think that’s not deadly, flick on the forehead with your finger. Now opt to instead hold your finger as it strains against your thumb before flicking. Stings? Lieslotte’s arrows are a hundred times that power.) However, as this is a long range ability, Lieselotte keeps a set of knives on her in case close combat comes into play – and she’s quite good at using them.
Her most deadly ability is one where she creates a barrier completely deprived of oxygen. The oxygen in the area pushes out against the surrounding air, developing a high pressure shield around the barrier, with no way in or out, and the enemies inside will suffocate as a result. However, this technique is not without risks. For one, Lieslotte must be in the center of the indicated area, and so she must also make sure she creates a small air bubble in which she can breathe, lest she die with her enemies. Also, creating this drains her, and so far she has trained enough to be able to use this technique four times.
• • •

I listen to silverbutterfly101 and her alone, as she was one of my first teachers.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games