Reply The Lolita Society.
The Designers of Angelic Pretty at Anime Central

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 am
The Designers of Angelic Pretty will be at ACEN (anime central) in Chicago Illinois.
to find out more please refer to the ACEN website  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 pm
Ooh, sounds exciting! Will you be going to see them? If so, I'd love to hear what it was like.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm
PearlZenith
Ooh, sounds exciting! Will you be going to see them? If so, I'd love to hear what it was like.

If they have a panel I might go. I will take pictures of the booth where they are selling though.... and take lots of pictures for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:33 am
Awesome, I'll look forward to seeing them!

I've been thinking that the next time I travel to SF, I need to stop by the Angelic Pretty store, and the BSSB store. Last time I visited my friends there, I didn't even think about going on a lolita tour of the town, and when I realized I could have, I felt like a dunce.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:32 am
That's really cool. I would love to go to one of those shops. I wouldn't buy anything because I can't afford it but still I would love to go. For some reason I think I almost like window shopping more than actual shopping. xp
.....weird.....
Actually I like both brands but I am really more into gothic and kodona loli so there wouldn't be too much I would wear from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:04 pm
I'm a classic kind of dresser, so probably would mostly just be looking, though maybe some of Alice and the Pirates would work, and I do love some of AP's prints. I want to go to Japan some day and go to VM and Emily Temple Cute. When I think about things like this, its great incentive for me to work hard to get the job I really want.  

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am
I like Alice and the Pirates. ^_^ . The pants/shorts are pretty cool.
I'm pretty fond of most lolita brands but mostly to look at since I myself don't really wear dresses, I'm more of a pants and long shorts kind of girl.  
The Lolita Society.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games