Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
✿ cup of lavender roses ✿

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:59 pm
cup of lavender roses

User Image

"Two households, both alike in dignity
(In fair Verona, where we lay our scene),
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life;
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Doth with their death bury their parents' strife.
The fearful passage of their death-marked love
And the continuance of their parents' rage,
Which, but their children's end, naught could remove,
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;
The which, if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend."

~ The Prologue, William Shakespeare

thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankcreated by
thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankthisisablankIced_Chocolatte_Coffee

thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankinspired by
thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankthisisablankThe Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankcheckpoint
thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankthisisablankno posting 'cept for Coffee!

thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankother links
thisisablankthisisablankthisisablankthisisablankRole-Play  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm
A k a i [ ✿ ] T e d d y [ ✿ ] L ' O u v e r t u r e
"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."
User Image
"Why hiya there! How are ya doin'?"

[ ✿ ] Someone calling my n a m e ...
thisisablankAkai Teddy L'Ouverture

[ ✿ ] I guess you can c a l l me ...
thisisablankKai or Teddy

[ ✿ ] Well, we've gotta keep c a n d l e s around here somewhere ...
thisisablankFourteen

[ ✿ ] Alrighty, get ready to mark your c a l e n d e r s ...
thisisablankOctober 13th

Well, look in the m i r r o r one more time ... [ ✿ ]
Girlthisisablank

I'm pretty darn certain that this isn't a w i g ... [ ✿ ]
Raven Blackthisisablank

I've heard they're windows to the s o u l, but I wouldn't count on it ... [ ✿ ]
Deep Sky Bluethisisablank

We r u n this town ...[ ✿ ]
Freshmanthisisablank

[ ✿ ] I've never c h a n g e d ...
thisisablank[ ✿ Carefree ] Akai's very carefree - to the point where she's careless. This girl loves doing things just for the thrill of it, and somehow she never really realizes the danger she's actually in. It seems almost impossible to embarrass her, since insults and harsh words fly right over her head. Her lack of care makes her willing to do anything regardless of her reputation at stake. Akai's one of the few who freely mingle outside of the freshmen class.
thisisablank[ ✿ Friendly ] Cheerful and active, Akai enjoys talking to random strangers and getting to know them. If she takes a particular liking or interest to someone, she often gives them a strange nickname. Akai loves talking to random people and getting to know them, and she's the type who likes to help out as well. She's usually nice towards strangers, and she doesn't seem to have that many arguments with her friends, but you might have to remind her your name quite often. Poor girl suffers from slight short term memory loss.
thisisablank[ ✿ Impulsive ] This may explain Akai's quick temper and semi bi-polar personality. She's extremely impulsive, to the point where she could be harshly blunt. Akai tends to act or speak first, and then think later. She flows with the moment and thinks about it after everything's done. Thanks to this trait, she's quite socially awkward at times and having her around is like having a fat elephant in the middle of the room.

Life's v a r i o u s ups and downs ... [ ✿ ]
[ ✿ History ] Akai was born into a relatively normal family, at least as normal as you can get with a Japanese mother who's dead and a very busy French father trying to balance his business and his kid. In other words, not normal. Akai lives with her French grandfather, a lively old man who still loves to take his good 'ole granddaughter down to the woods and shoot a couple of birds and rabbits. Haha. As you can probably guess, this explains Akai's daredevil side. I mean, growing up and learning how to shoot guns at poor innocent animals and riding wild horses sure is exciting. But that's the least of it. When Akai was barely seven, her grandfather decided to pack their bags and go sailing. In old fashion style nonetheless! So all that rigging with a crew, a captain, a first mate, old style ship that's not automatic, and Akai was living the life of the Pirates of the Caribbean! Later on, Akai's grandfather would brush it off as an adventure for old time's sake. Her father went nearly hysterical.
Therefore, Akai was beseeched to learn something more normal and ladylike, such as an instrument. Well, she took up two. Piano, and violin. This opened her mind to music. Let me just say this - living with a lunatic grandfather whose idea of vacation is a survival trip around the world and trying to play the violin in the house is an equation for disaster. And guess what happens? I'll tell you. They go on another trip around the world, just so that Akai can learn from different esteemed musicians. They lingered the longest in Austria, France, and Italy (the music centers of the old days). By the time Akai was settled comfortably and ready to attend Verona High, she was no longer classified normal. Yup. She's lost it. Anywaaaays, not growing up around the rivalries made her slightly neutral, but since her pride's obviously on the line she'll try to defend it just a bit.
Oh, by the way...Have you heard that her grandfather was planning to take her back to their old estate for her coming-of-age ceremony this year? Trouble follows.

[ ✿ Song ] River // AKB48
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... Kuroi Mato/Black Rock Shooter from BRS [ ✿ ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:38 pm
S a k u r a i [ ✿ ] A n a s t a s i a [ ✿ ] N a k a m u r a
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
User Image
"Hey there, punk!"

thisisablankSakurai Anastasia Nakamura

thisisablankSakura, Annie, 'Stasia

thisisablankFourteen

thisisablankFebruary 28th

Girlthisisablank

Blood Crimsonthisisablank

Rose Scarletthisisablank

Best Friend/Freshmanthisisablank

thisisablank[ ✿ Independent ] Describe trait 1. A paragraph.
thisisablank[ ✿ Teasing ] Describe trait 2. A paragraph.
thisisablank[ ✿ Stubborn ] Describe trait 3. A paragraph.

[ ✿ History ] Character past. A paragraph is good, three is max.
[ ✿ Song ] Eden // Hatsune Miku
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] Username

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... CUL from Vocaloid and Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica [ ✿ ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 pm
M a r i [ ✿ ] L a l a [ ✿ ] M i h a r u
"I learn to get by in life by looking at every one of my true friends. We laugh, cry, and struggle together, which makes me feel as though tha is what living is about."
User Image
"Oh, hello stranger"

thisisablankMari Lala Miharu

thisisablankMai-Chan

thisisablankFifteen

thisisablankAugust 5th

Femalethisisablank

Blackthisisablank

Bluethisisablank

Secretary/Freshmenthisisablank

thisisablank[ ✿ Curious ] Even as a toddler, Mari always tried to get into things she shouldn't. From candles to doors, she has roamed them all. She even sneaked out of her house to go to the store across the street. Now, though, her curiosity lies in her favorite shows, and she loves to look at spoilers.
thisisablank[ ✿ Caring ] Mari is an older sister, and she likes to watch out for others aside from her siblings. She may be clumsy and have a weak immune system, but she always puts others before her. While she is at the hospital, she always volunteers with helping out others in the hospital as well. Mari is the friend that will always be there as an ear to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.
thisisablank[ ✿ Optimistic ] Due to some difficulties in her past, Mari had to learn to be optimistic towards any situation. She tries her best to make others happy when she comes up with anything that can turn their frown upside down. She loves to bring people up, and she tries to bring herself up whenever she's down.

[ ✿ History ] Mari's life at Ouran has been rather mysterious to others at her school. She prefers others not knowing her background or even who she is. She may be the heiress of the Miharu Music Record Company, she hasn't been in the spotlight at all. Nobody has even heard of her until a few years back. When she and her little sister Kanna were not even three yet, their parents divorced and their mother took them away from their father without giving him any custody. Being the oldest, Mari became responsible for taking care of Kanna, and she eventually became responsible for her half sisters Yen and Ari. Their mother was considered a "vampire", since she married business owners and sucked them dry of their money when she divorces them. Most of her marriages were rather abusive, and some of the men even hit Mari, but the girl wouldn't let her sisters get hurt and took the hits aimed at them as well. That was the story of Mari's life until she became thirteen.

She was an honors student and known nationally for being able to play the piano rather well. It wasn't long until her father recognized her face and went to court for custody of her and her sister. Both cases were different, though, and her father was only able to get custody of Mari. She refused to go, but her mom dropped her off at her dad's one day and vanished with her sisters. Of course Mari became accustomed to her life with her dad, step mom, and two annoying yet cute little brothers, but she still had a hard time getting over the past. She went to therapy for a few months and slowly got better. At first she was a secluded, quiet teenager, but now she is stronger and kinder.

At first, getting accustomed to life at Verona was difficult, but she got the hang of things. She went into her school politics and became secretary. A group of seniors had hovered around her on her first day of school and was harassed, but the vice president had helped her. She slowly grew to like him, and now they are going out. While he may not be considered the princely type, she finds him as a nice, funny, and unique guy she honestly loves.

[ ✿ Song ] Today was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] Vampire Hunter Mari

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... Mari from Scetra High School [ ✿ ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm
A k r y d [ ✿ ] R i o [ ✿ ] M o r v i c
"Would you mind sticking a firecracker up your butt?"
User Image
"Hey! Can I blow you up?"

thisisablankAkryd Rio Morvic

thisisablankFreakshow

thisisablankFifteen

thisisablankNovember 6th

Malethisisablank

Black and Tealthisisablank

Dark Redthisisablank

Sophomorethisisablank

thisisablank[ ✿ Loud ] Arkyd isn't good at being quiet. He's always yelling his words and making a lot of noise with his various pranks and stunts. Akryd doesn't like being quiet, he likes being heard.
thisisablank[ ✿ Passionate ] Akryd is very passionate about everything he does. He doesn't like it when people talk down about his pranks and stuns, and especially his clothing. Akryd will usually tear anyone a knew "bleep" if they insult what he likes.
thisisablank[ ✿ Spontaneous ] Akryd often does things at random and without much planning. Most of what he does are on a whim and barely ever thought out. For most of his life being like this has worked out perfectly for him.

[ ✿ History ] Akryd was born an only child to a famous model and clothing designer. Which perfectly explains his strange attire. From a young age he would do modelling with his mother for baby and children's clothing respectively throughout his years. Once he got into high school though he started designing clothing on his own with the help of his father and made a clothing line of his own with the help of his mother. From then on Akryd designs clothing and often models some of it on his own and makes money of his own so he won't have to rely on his parents. He loves his family deeply, but he doesn't want to rely on them forever. Akryd also had a bit of a run in with a baby elephant on a trip to the zoo when he was little, which influenced the tusk collar he wears all the time.
[ ✿ Song ] Alien by Your Favorite Martian
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] Dev Royal

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... Donphan Gijinka from Pokemon [ ✿ ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm
Nico [ ✿ ] Markus [ ✿ ] Maneo
"Don't listen to what they say - you can always trust yourself"
User Image
"Whoa there, what's with the long face, eh?"

thisisablankNico Markus Maneo

thisisablankNic

thisisablankSixteen

thisisablankJune 19th

Malethisisablank

Blondethisisablank

Hazelthisisablank

Mercutio/Sophomorethisisablank

thisisablank[ ✿ Funny ] Well, duh! I'm a hilarious person! No, I'm not trying to be conceited. Really. Ask any of my friends and they'll admit that the very air I exhale is made of contagiously-hilarious gas. Sure, some of my jokes might be a bit... you know, perverted and whatnot, but come on! High school! We boys are supposed to be running off online echi and hormones, you know! Even though I'm only a sophomore, I'm way too talkative and I can probably name half the school as friends. As in, half the things I say never make any sense, and so I don't usually mean what I say. Why should I? Most things that come out of my mouth are jokes. It'd be weird if I meant everything I said.
thisisablank[ ✿ Imaginative ] Active imagination. You'll never find another person who can make up a story on the top of his head and make you fall over laughing, crying, and doubling over for air. Uh-huh. Sometimes I get way too carried away, and that's a very bad thing, but I can't help it! Come on, admit that the girl who sits next to you in math has the weird hair that makes her look like a mushroom, admit that our math teacher's way of speaking has us mistaking her for the sex ed. teacher, and you have to agree with me that the P.E. teacher looks like a fatter version of that otaku anime character! Also, I should mention that my imagination often runs off by itself sometimes, so... be aware.
thisisablank[ ✿ Dark ] Yeah. Do you think I run off sugar all day? Nah. Everyone's got a dark side, you know. It's just that my dark side is a lot darker than you think it is because it contrasts so greatly with my other, brighter side. It's not a great idea to make me angry, since... if you make me snap, I'll snap you in half. Really. Don't underestimate my size. Some ideals that I have may contradict yours, and that's going to be a problem if you simply insist on making your point to be the correct one. Let's not go there.

[ ✿ History ] Let's see now. I had pretty normal parents, I think. They're just... you know, really conservative and whatnot! It's not great having all these restrictions on my life, so you can sort of guess how life's been like at home. There's at least one falling-out with my parents per month, and at one point it got really bad. Bad enough for me to completely move out on my own, in fact. They've got their life, and I've got mine. Living alone's a hell of a lot better, and besides, I think we're too different to be underneath the same roof. I don't have any siblings, though I do have a cousin of mine whom I care a lot for (hey! Don't think that way!). She's important to me, though I don't get to see her often because she's always traveling around with my aunt, who's a single parent and the ultimate black sheep of her family. It's a pity, really.
[ ✿ Song ] 【鏡音レン】 SPICE!
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] Pudding Earl

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... Kida Masaomi from Durarara!! [ ✿ ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:42 pm
W i l l i a m [ ✿ ] C a r s o n [ ✿ ] H a r t w o o d
"Audiences are the same all over the world, and if you entertain them, they'll respond."
User Image
"Hmm? Did you think I would find this amusing?"

thisisablankWilliam Carson Hartwood

thisisablankLiam if I know you well enough, Will for those who are beneath me, and William for those freshmen that are threatening to run over this place.

thisisablankEighteen

thisisablankJuly 7th

Most definitely male thisisablank

Have you ever heard of the color black?thisisablank

Dark bluethisisablank

Benvilio, Seniorthisisablank

thisisablank[ ✿ Proud ] Remember when your parents taught you to be humble and to take pride in what you did without rubbing it in the faces of the other children? Yeah mine didn't. Not that I blame them. My pride has taken me further than my fellow humble members of Humanity. Things like excelling at school and sports are products of this inflated pride. Unfortunately because I never learned to be humble and high school life has been good to me it doesn't take much to wound my pride.
thisisablank[ ✿ Sarcastic ] Adding to my pride and ego "issues" is my use of sarcasm. I've made more than one girl cry with just my words. But don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy making them cry, it just seems to happen. Sarcasm, subtle flirting, a "witty tongue", all of those have been used to describe the tones my words can take on. Don't expect me to play nice because your heart is made of glass.
thisisablank[ ✿ Serious ] Despite all my "bad" traits this one seems to get me the most attention. Maybe it's because I never really smile unless I'm with my friends. In school I concentrate mostly on school work, resulting in surprisingly good grades. During sports I concentrate on the game at hand, never the screams or cheers from the sidelines. I've gotten comments on how scary I can look when I concentrate. Something to do with the lack of emotions on my face.

[ ✿ History ] Let's see. My parents are of mostly Japanese descent but both were born in Italy. My mother is a successful therapist and is half Italian which is why I have blue eyes. My father is a doctor and full Japanese making me only 1/4 Italian and 3/4 Japanese. When I was born I had a lot of attention paid to me since I was an only child. Even from a young age I was taught the importance of self and had little trouble understanding the way people act. Armed with the knowledge of how people act under simple situations I left for elementary school.

Years passed and my knowledge became handy. Manipulating peoples emotions became simple, especially those of girls. After a while of this, around my sixth year of education, my parents pulled me aside and told me I couldn't keep up the constant manipulation and sent me to Japan for a few months. The trip actually did me a favor. I got to make new friends, learn a new language, and I finally learned the extent to my pride. For my eighth year in school I learnt of the rivalry between Freshmen and Seniors. I managed not to get into too many fights that year and from there my luck only improved.

Now I'm a senior. The rivalry is back for me. But this time I'm somewhat prepared. The only thing that would set me off guard would be if my best friend, who is also a senior, did something incredibly strange. Like as an example, fall in love with a freshman.

[ ✿ Song ] Character Song - post with url and title
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] echochick

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... Hibari Kyoya from Katekyo Hitman Reborn. [ ✿ ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:47 pm
A r i a n a [ ✿ ] R o s e [ ✿ ] H a r r i n g t o n
"The greatest thing you will EVER learn, is just to love. And to be loved in return. *sighs*"
User Image
"Oh...hi there."

thisisablankAriana Rose Harrington

thisisablankAria or Rose

thisisablankFifteen

thisisablankJune 16th

Femalethisisablank

Raven blackthisisablank

Chocolate brownthisisablank

Juliet/Freshmanthisisablank

thisisablank[ ✿ Hyper ] Aria is always so happy and hyper active. A lot of people like to say that she has ADHD with how she is, but she disagrees. She just gets bored easily and a little distracted easily. She always has so much energy that she has to let loose.
thisisablank[ ✿ Ditzy ] She is real intelligent but she is kind of scatterbrained. Her hair does not mean that she doesn't act like a blonde a lot of the time. She can also forget things real easily.
thisisablank[ ✿ Carefree ] She is pretty laid back about a lot fo things. Like school for instance. She normally sleeps in class and still passes with all A's. She could care less about most things.

[ ✿ History ] Her parents were killed in front of her by a robber. She had been ten when it had happened, so she was small enough to hide in the laundry shoot. She was then sent to live with her Aunt and Uncle, and since then, she has learned to be carefree and pretty laidback about things. SHe hides her pains with a smile.
Her Aunt and Uncle got her an arctic fox for her eleventh birthday, which just so happened to be the day after her parents' murder. THe arctic fox is her companion, and she talked the school officials into taking it school with her, because it knows when she gets upset about her parents, and it is the only thing that can currently calm her down. THe fox is special and looks like the one in the picture and is named Venomheart.

[ ✿ Song ] Broken by Lindsey Haun
[ ✿ Puppeteer ] Shadow_of_the_Dawn99

[ ✿ ] Thank you to... Sango of Inuyasha [ ✿ ]

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items