Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
magnus and alec hotspot

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnus or alec
  magnus
  alec
View Results

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:27 pm
id like to make this a central place for the lovers of magnus...and i suppose alec to. Feel free to squeel in joy at the mention of magnus....and if you must you can clap with amusement with alec.

I have heard that in the next book to be released there will be a special extra in which Camille and Magnus discuss his father. So excited and so curious! In Cp he threatens the demon with his father and now i wonder if Magnus is the son of Greater Demon!

(and for clarification i like alex just as much as i like magnus but i felt like putting emphasis on magnus...also i like sarcasm

SPARKLY WARLOCKS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN SPARKLY VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm
Magnuss ftwww♥
Haha! I can't wait for CoLS. It needs to come out SOONER. Before I die of suspence.
I hope we hear more about Magnus, his past, all that. *swoon*
xD

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:37 pm
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 pm
naturerage
SPARKLY WARLOCKS WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN SPARKLY VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&*#% YES!!! But I heard about that thing with Magnus' past too. I'm soooo excited! May can't get here fast enough for CoLS, but I'm bummed we have to wait till September 2013 for CP2... crying  

netherfreak
Captain

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Magnus is a BAMF!

Oh its to late at night for me to think ,but sqweeing in my head over magnus right now.

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:45 pm
i say we bet on who we think Magnus' father will be. I put my bet on Asmodeus, the Greater Demon of Lust. Kinda makes sense, dont you think?  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
My memory isn't too great toward specific demons, but that definitely sounds like his father. xD
Ahhh, I loove Magnus~!
And Jace...
And Alec.
And Simon.
And Jem...
And Will...
AH! There's too many! xDD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 am
* comes in all sparklely* I can't believe there's a thread dedicated to me ~ * flips hair* it needs something though...* snaps fingers and the whole thread changes to a Victorian mansion* that's better ^^  

x_Magnus Bane_x

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:05 am
what an honor! we are humbled to be in your prescence, Mr. Bane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm
Grande Hope
what an honor! we are humbled to be in your prescence, Mr. Bane.
Thanks the pleasure is mine * bows*  

x_Magnus Bane_x

Mewling Lover

8,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers