Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
New to the Guild (ish...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:30 am
Why hello there people of the DnD Guild! Long time no see. Some may remember me from around 6 months back, but even then my appearances where far and in between.

Basically the last year of University really kicked my a**. And I mean REALLY kicked my a**. That mixed with a general indifference towards DnD, due to no longer being able to play irl, meant Gaia was just one of those things that I didn't have time for. It was a huge d**k move to just leave without so much as a goodbye, especially considering the amount of games I was in and running. So basically I just want to say sorry.

Though now I'm starting to really miss DnD, and thought I'd come back to the Guild that I knew and loved for all these years. =) I doubt there would be much interest in bringing back my old games, though I might DM a new game if there's any interest in 4E. Looks like this guild has swung heavily towards the Pathfinder rules! =P  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:10 am
... That's it? You really expect us to just accept that? THAT? That is the worst excuse I have EVER heard.

Get down on your knees, and beg us take you back. BEG US I SAY! Because short of that, we'll hate you forever. Now beg! BEG PUPPY, BEG!

biggrin

Hey there joe, welcome back...
Your title is deceptively misleading. I remember you being here even before I disappeared two years ago... It's the person whose accounts are currently both vice captains because of mutinous dogs (*eyes Rain*) who shall rue the day they turned traitor.

Hope ya didn't think I was serious for a minute. xD  

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:45 am
Reeve? You're back! Especially long time no see towards you then! mrgreen

Also I won't beg, but here is a picture of a cat looking sad to compensate.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:45 pm
MY guild now. mad

That said, Joe, your old games ARE in the void, and I can return any of them as needed.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm
I wouldn't be upset if they were left there. I liked those games, but it's been too long and I doubt even half the players would still be here. I'll just try and compensate with a new game. wink  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games