Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
This is strange !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Rawring_Pandii

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm
Ok i was going with my mom to a normal church. It went like most churches i ever been to. We sang 3-5 songs, read scriptures, and had fellowship. But the one day the preacher was gone on vacation with his family, a very nice lady came in for him, She was so into the Lord! That day she came church lasted 2 1/2 hours, almost everyone was drunk in the holy spirit (even my mom, she was crying) (and one Man couldn't stop laughing.) A couple days later in the newspaper, On the front page there was our regular preacher. He had molested a child.

Is the reason Church was never the way it was with the lady because there was Sin in the church?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:39 pm
You're regarding your actual every sunday pastor or the fill in?

But since I'm going to go with what I think, probably you're right. There was sin that needed to be cleansed and most likely that's why the Holy Spirit came to cleanse your congregation. But that's messed up. So messed up.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Rawring_Pandii

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 pm
Wuppa Wuppa

But since I'm going to go with what I think, probably you're right. There was sin that needed to be cleansed and most likely that's why the Holy Spirit came to cleanse your congregation. But that's messed up. So messed up.

I was regarding the every Sunday pastor ( The church Is no longer held Because of his actions)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:15 pm
The_Rawring_Pandii
Wuppa Wuppa

I was regarding the every Sunday pastor ( The church Is no longer held Because of his actions)
Anyway, my point still stands.  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Litz keshz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 am
question ? confused Yes its really strange that happened to me too.But different experiences.But are you talking about your real pastor or the fill in. smile smile smile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 am
Lil keshean
question ? confused Yes its really strange that happened to me too.But different experiences.But are you talking about your real pastor or the fill in. smile smile smile

The regular pastor was the one who was in the newspaper for molestation.  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers