Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ |ƒαℓℓєи☁ƒяσм☁gяαcє| Spaz-chan~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 pm
I m a g i n a t i o n runs dry...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd it a l l
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

indentindentindentindentindentUser Image

User ImageUser Image

[[Che...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

But I'm a f r a i d that I
Well I may have f a k e d it

xxxZeref's eyes fluttered open as he realized that warm, small arms were wrapped around him, a loud, heated exchange flying over his head. "Fine, let him stay!" Was the last thing he heard his father say before he stormed out...and was that...a hint of fear Zeref heard? What did that person do to make him so afraid? Zeref didn't want to know. "G...Gabe..." He croaked, reaching up to touch his brother's face. He felt as if he had been dreaming. "Is this a dream...?" He murmured, burying his face into Ezekiel's clothing, lying still and comfortable. "It's not a dream...right?" Would his own mind be so delusional as to make him think he was back with his brother, though his physical body was in the tower?

And I w o u l d n ' t be
Caught d e a d in this place

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 am
User Image

User Image

『[Don't take him, please don't] [The monsters and my beloved] [Zeref's room]』

Ezekiel sniffled, his father finally listened to him. He breathed a sigh of relief before he tilted his head back to lean against the head board. "G...Gabe..." A hand touched his face, and Ezekiel realized that it was Zeref again, he had his brother back. "Is this a dream...?" Ezekiel returned his brother's affection, his nose burying into his brother's hair. "It's not a dream...right?" The twin smiled faintly, "No it isn't," He breathed and pressed his lips against Zeref's blind eye. "...I snapped." He said before shivering, "I thought that... I wouldn't see you for months so I just got so mad." He mumbled, "And to be honest, I was so scared, i've never acted that way before." He said, he felt like crying again, "I love you so much Rave...." He sniffled and remembered what he told Lucifer. Him and his brother could be together. They had a chance to finally make their own choice. He didn't know how much of a choice it would be since they were Grigori. But they could at least leave this house, and wouldn't have to worry about the obligation to sacrifice everything for something they hardly believed in. However, Ezekiel was still feeling torn from the inside.

His stomach gave him pains while he cringed, it wasn't good for his health, but what else could he do.

((O.o.c: Shall we time skip to the day?))

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers