Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smirked. "So you're the reason he fit so snugly. I was wondering why he was suddenly tighter two inches in." He retorted, kissing Fuji's forehead. "Go check on the girls, love. I'll have a nice chat with them. Don't want to spoil your day."

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He couldn’t help but give a small laugh at the comment before looking at him a little worried. “B-But there is three of them,” he said a little worried. But he stopped when he heard his sisters calling out from him. Sighing a little, he slowly stood up before looking to Darren. “Don’t do anything stupid.” With that he ran over to his sisters and began to push them on the swing.

The guy rolled his eyes as he watched Fuji go before looking back to Darren. “Didn’t know that the infamous Darren would take such trash as your lover,” he said with a slight laugh. “Whats wrong? Could find any real good tail so you settle for low grade.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sly grin faded, leaving fury on his face. "Fuji is far more than any of you could imagine. You'd have all seen that if you thought with anything other than your d**k." He hissed. "And if he's such 'trash,' then what does that say about your ability to get someone? Pursuing someone you tossed aside." he shrugged. "One might think no respectable human being would wish to be around the likes of you."

TheHappyRedFox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His eyes couldn’t help but tear up at Darren’s words before he gently pulled on his arm. “Lets just get away from them,” he said as he pulled him away from the others. “Thank you for saying that about me…makes me trust and fall more deeply in love with you.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC - I am back from my hiatus

anime_wiccan_chick

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:33 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren followed him, wrapping a firm arm around him protectively. "It's true. Those imbeciles didn't realize how special you are. How desirable, smart, and sexy you are." He stopped and kissed his cheek. "And coy, and playful, and caring." He moved to kiss him softly. "ANd how completely mine you are."

TheHappyRedFox

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces