User Image
NATSUYA"NAMI"MANAMI
» The "normal things" are always so difficult for me. // I just need to laugh when I'm happy and sing when I'm in a good mood. «
"Time's are changing, but not me."

є x ρ є c т ι и ɢ ۰ ι ۰ c σ υ ʟ ∂ ۰ в є ۰ ω ι т н ۰ ч σ υ ۰ ғ σ я є v є я ۰

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Manami Natsuya
What others call me: Nami
A "special" date: December 22nd
All those years ago:
Fifteen
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Honest Guys
But my eyes are on: Ah, no one at the moment

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

ιs α ρєяsσи ʟιкє мє αʟʟσωєם тσ ʟσvє sσмєвσםч¿
Manami, though she likes to go by the nickname Nami, is known to be a rather kind and outgoing girl, though she tends to trip over her own two feet. She tends to stare off into the clouds, often daydreaming about her past or the garden she cares for. Nami is very optimistic, preferring to look to the joy in life rather than the downsides, except when it comes to her own unhappiness in life.
Despite her thin figure, Nami tends to eat large amounts of food. Even as a child, she always ate unusual portions at dinner. She has a love for food, especially her baked goods. As such, she is a brilliant cook and will often get delighted when other's eat her culinary concoctions. Though it really is a wonder why she has yet to gain weight. She has a great love for animals, finding them very adorable and greatly interesting. She is paranoid, doing her best to avoid scary or dangerous situations and is afraid of the dark.
Nami is usually very low-tempered person and it is very hard to make her angry, though when she is angered she can really hold a grudge. She is seen as eccentric or weird, as her whole personality is strange in the sort, such as her abnormal liking for hats and collecting weird-looking toys. Despite her strangeness, Nami is actually a very mature person, doing her best to remain calm in any situation.

ωєʟʟ ۰ ۰ ۰ нαvє ι αccσмρʟιsнєם αʟʟ тнєяє ιs тσ вє םσиє¿
Manami was born never truly knowing her father. Her mother, Mayame, had a one-night stand while she was still very young and unwed. Her parents had been against her wild behavior from the start, Mayame having always going out to wild parties and coming home late at night. But she had not listened and had winded up getting pregnant from an unknown benefactor. When they found out she was pregnant, they threatened that if she would not get rid of the baby, they would throw her out into the streets. She refused and was disowned from the family, pregnant and forced to raise her baby alone.

Mayame got a job at a local bakery, the owner being a grand old woman by the name of Margarite. She stayed with a close friend for a while, until she was able to afford a small apartment that wasn't the best atmosphere for a child. As the girl's belly became larger as the months went past, she grew closer to Margarite, the woman being the only mother that Mayame ever received whole-heartedly and the only one seemed to truly care for her. She was kind and motherly, having had four children in her past years. One day, when she was at work in the bakery, her water broke and she went into labor. At the hospital, with the guidance of Margarite whom had tagged along, she delivered a child with brown hair, big brown eyes, and an adorable smile. She was a healthy and energetic baby, she was perfect in Mayame's eyes. The doctor put the beautiful baby girl in her arms, and Mayame found a new light in her dim future, Manami.

Not long after Nami's birth though, Margarite died in her sleep one night. Mayame was alone once again with no one to help her raise Nami and a mother who had left her world so quickly. She was scared for the sake of her child. With Margarite dead there was no one to run the store, no job for her to pay the bills, and no way to support her child. But shortly after Margarite's death, Mayame learned that she had left behind a will and in it she had left everything she owned to Mayame and Nami. She inherited the store and all it's profits which were plenty and enough to help raise her daughter. With the bakery and it's new success, the money came in and Mayame was able to raise her rambunctious baby into a kindly child.

Nami was more like Margarite then Mayame could ever hope. However, Nami was faced with a problem that her mother could not help. At school, Nami's father was the main topic of her bullying. They would tease her for not having a father or make fun of her name, often calling her unspeakable names. They would shove her in hallways or pull her hair during recess. However, these were only light parts of the situation. The worst came soon after. One day after school, they surrounded her. They forced her onto the ground and took turns cutting off her long brown hair. Afterwards they locked her in the school storage room, where a teacher found her later that night, sobbing her eyes out and having a panic attack.

After that, Mayame transferred her daughter to a different school, properly cut her daughter's hair to where it looked almost normal though gave her a boyish appearance, and helped Nami to get over her bullying. She felt guilty, that she could not tell that her own daughter was being bullied and decided to be a more attentive mother from there on out. Moving to a new town was not easy. Since the incident, Nami secluded herself from the other children, often playing by herself or caring over the flowers in the garden at home. Nami became sickly though, and is often one to get high fevers and stay at home.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist: Magic Number
How to kill time: Manami loves to study by herself and enjoys cooking for her mother. Her favorite sport is soccer, though she is often not well enough to play on a team.
тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰
Animals
Flowers and plants
Cooking
Strange things
Cute hats
Music, especially if it's by Sugar Spiral.
Ramen
тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи
Brontophobia, fear of lightning or thunder
The Dark
Dangerous or scary situations
Weird smells
Insects
Cleaning
Almost forgot to mention: Nami is very intelligent, as suck, she is one of the top-ranking students at her school. She enjoys singing, though she would never take it professionally.

ч σ υ ۰ ם σ и ˊ т ۰ к и σ ω ۰ т н є я є ۰ ι s ۰ α ۰ ʟ ι ɢ н т ۰ ω н є и є v є я ۰ ч σ υ ۰ т υ я и ۰ α я σ υ и ∂ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ ll Vintage Nerd ll