Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
Please Read!! (IMPORTANT!!!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am
Okay, so as much as I don't want another "I'm not on, boo-hoo" thread, I DO feel the urge to get on and apologies! I'm a horrible captain crying Really, I try, but I'm not that great at running a guild. It doesn't help that over half the people on here (you know who you are, I'm not judging) haven't been active and Screen Gems hasn't green-lit the movie yet (aka, no news) but I take the blame as well. School recently started back up (just finished my second week of the semester) and my schedule is hectic, not to mention volunteering with Big Brothers Big Sisters, applying for jobs, all that fun stuff. SO I don't know how often I'll be able to get on. sweatdrop

Now I have some major props for naturerage and xtigsx, who are doing a mi rp based in Boston (I believe). WAY TO GO GUYS!!! If I had time (and was any good at rping) I would totally jump on that, it's great so far! mrgreen

On to serious stuff! I'm seriously considering cleaning up the guild. There are a TON of inactive members, whether they haven't posted in a long time or haven't EVER posted. And I haven't heard from my crew in a while. So I'm sending out an announcement soon and I'll put up a thread to notify everyone of this, but that may not be for a while.

One last thing then I promise to shut up. As some of you may or may not know, our THIRD ANNIVERSARY is coming up. In two months to be exact. I'm so excited, I didn't expect the guild to last this long. I was a part of another MI guild and I think it only lasted a year then died. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED THE GUILD GROW AND CONTINUE!!! So, if anyone has ideas for an anniversary celebration, post it. I'm BEGGING you, please!! I have some generic ideas, but how am I to know if anyone's interested unless I have YOUR ideas too?

Thank you for reading my little rant, I love you all! May the angel be with you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:10 pm
So our Third Anniversary is next Thursday! I'm excited and so happy this guild has been going on for three years. So, in November someone suggested doing a zOMG event to celebrate, like dressing up as shadowhunters and killing Oni together. Would anyone be interested in that? Or would you be more interested in doing a fanart/fanfic/avi competition or something? Please let me know! If we do end up doing the competition, I can say I have prizes chosen from a range of 80k-50k valued items that are semi-MI/ID themed(angel/demon/vampire/etc items). Post what you'd be interested in/prefer doing for our anniversary!

Please and thank you and may the angel be with you!! heart  

netherfreak
Captain

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm
netherfreak
So our Third Anniversary is next Thursday! I'm excited and so happy this guild has been going on for three years. So, in November someone suggested doing a zOMG event to celebrate, like dressing up as shadowhunters and killing Oni together. Would anyone be interested in that? Or would you be more interested in doing a fanart/fanfic/avi competition or something? Please let me know! If we do end up doing the competition, I can say I have prizes chosen from a range of 80k-50k valued items that are semi-MI/ID themed(angel/demon/vampire/etc items). Post what you'd be interested in/prefer doing for our anniversary!

Please and thank you and may the angel be with you!! heart

I would say avi contest. but thats mostly because i cant get on zomg. *smacks computer* Stupid slow computer  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 pm
Cool, one vote for contest! Also, as added information, the contest (if we end up doing it) will be on multiple aspects, not just avis, simply because people have different talents, so it will literally be a fanart/fanfic/avi/any other artsy type thing (ei, music video, cosplay) contest.

Please post your vote by Monday Feb 2. to let me know which you'd prefer!  

netherfreak
Captain

netherfreak
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:52 am
Happy third anniversary everyone! Three awesome years of nerding out to MI together. So, since there was only one vote, I'm guessing not many people want to or will do something in celebration of this fine event. Oh well, that's fine, prizes I don't have to hand out *shrugs* anyway, here's wishing you all a great third year anniversary. Coming up soon, Guild Spring Cleaning! Keep an eye out please!  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games