Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☆┆┆REVENGE ⋱⋱ 「 ooc 」 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 pm
Aww, now Yoko feels extra special! Even though I don't understand why my rps tend to develop such a following, I'm grateful for all the support and attention. *flails like a spazz* : L Yoko loves all of you, hugs for everyone because I feel like it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm
Yoko_Mastubishi

Yoko's just awesome that way! 8D

/waves flag around

My ideas suck! And most of the time I borrow from other people (like this rp) or from doujin/pairings/fanfic.

XD

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm
[/Walks in from Soft ball practice] So much running o_e [/collapse] And I nearly broke a car window xD

Isn't it funny, Most of the people who are in this roleplay dislike yaoi. But it's been brought up like twice in this thread xDD. That's what you get when you have a group of yaoi fangirls in one place. We just rant about it.
@Yoko glad you're feeling better~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:17 am
The Invisable Spaz

/pats head

Sports do take a lot out of you. Dx That's why I don't play and waste my life drawing and roleplaying. LOL.

OMG OMG SO TRUE.

And they don't come onto this thread to talk about shutting us up either!

Well, except for Coffee-chan, who's actually in a position to complain about my yaoi tendencies...

OTHERWISE....

/sighs

We'll just be in here in our Yaoi Fangirl Wonderland. /sighs contently

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 am
Thankfully Yoko's pairing boat is open to both hetero and homoesexual shipping, so nobody ever has a problem with me. : L Oh, speaking of pairings and stuff...Yoko should probably start work on her yaoi rp; the only mythological-ish figures she's never written about are gryphons and merpeople, so....gotta pick one. O__O

Any opinions? This way if Yoko knows which one everyone likes better she'll have a foothold to start with.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 am
Yoko_Mastubishi

Hehe, that's a good thing. Pudding can't take on hetero stuff much anymore. = w = ;;

And then school becomes a bit of a pain when I have a Coffee-chan yelling at me for shipping D18 every half an hour. XD

Hmmm. Wait, a gryphon as in the gryphon in Alice in Wonderland? ^ - ^

I'm alright with both, actually, though I've never been in a roleplay with either one. XD

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 pm
Yes, that kind of Gryphon. : L Did you know Gryphons mate for life, and scientists think they were originally derived from a dinosaur? *chock full of useless information*

Merpeople would be easier to make an rp out of..but....Gryphons. D :

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:23 pm
Yoko_Mastubishi

For life? Whoa, lots of roleplay hooks there. 8D

Merpeople.... that would mean a lot of good pictures to drool at, too.

/shot

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm
Exactly, which is why it's so hard to choose! Either attractive gryphons, or attractive merpeople! D : Where are my representatives for the yaoi fangirl population? Someone help me make a decision!

No, wait, I've got it! Better start on this rp before I forget how I want to do it. *cackles, runs away to start working*

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff