Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☆┆┆REVENGE ⋱⋱ 「 profiles 」 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 am
User Image
You don't know me; you don't even care...

N a m e ► Legend Harper Diluca

A g e ► Twenty one

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Owner [ E ]

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Dangerously charming are the only words to describe Legend initially. Anyone who catches his eye will be the target of his flirting; and he's quite shameless when it comes to that too. But of course, his flirting means nothing; he's never given a real relationship a serious thought. Flirting is only one of his habits. He's actually quite a good kid, a little on the quiet side most of the time, and fiercely loyal. He's quite cynical, however, and doesn't trust anyone easily. He's very critical of himself, and has been forever blaming himself for an accident in his past in which everyone around him has been telling him it hadn't been his fault.

B i o g r a p h y ► Legend was born into a rich family. Rich wasn't quite the right word for it; his family was loaded. He was a bit snobby as a kid, no kidding. He grew up a little later on, but he started heading down the delinquent path. He matured when his brother, Chael, was born though. The two were two years apart, but they were closer than most siblings. Legend and Chael befriended Hibari and Naki, brothers who were the sons of a rich company, when Legend entered middle school. At this time, Legend's parents had yet another child, Dino, and he was welcomed into the family by the two brothers warmly. During his high school years, Hibari and him took on part time jobs at a host club; both because they wanted to show their fathers that they could earn money as well. Legend did his best to keep his grades up during this time, and his writing was getting special notice. Legend realized his love of writing, and started to write stories, encouraged by his brother and best friend.

But while his life was falling into place, an incident occurred that shattered him forever. Dino was safe at home and the three of them, him, Hibari, and Chael had gone to the movies after him and Hibari had finished their shift at the club. Legend hadn't wanted them to watch the movies that particular day, since Chael had a test the next day, but he had been won over as Hibari sided with his best friend's younger brother. Legend had been the one driving; and when they reached an intersection, their light had been green, so Legend's guard had been down. A truck came barreling out of no where, into Legend's side and causing their car to flip down the street.

When Legend woke up again, he was in a hospital. Hibari was in the same condition as him, but they were both alive.

Chael...was not.

Ever since that night, Legend has been constantly blaming himself; that he was the one who had failed to see the truck coming, that he hadn't been stricter when he told Chael not to go, that he hadn't been able to protect his brother. His parents never blamed him, and Hibari did his best to console him, but the old Legend was gone. His writing became darker, and darker and he couldn't bring himself to care about anything anymore. He became a lot more protective of Dino, but at the same time he didn't allow himself to show any affection to his only brother as punishment to himself for not being able to protect Chael, and Dino, even though young, understood his eldest brother's pain well. Legend drifted farther from all his old bonds; but even so, Hibari and Naki were there for him, until Naki got a scholarship to another city and Hibari's family had to move away. But Hibari made him promise to keep in contact.

Legend's life began anew, but he went back to his job as a host; it paid well, and besides, what did he care about image anymore? But on request of his mother, who didn't want to see him wither away like he was, he became a teacher. This encouraged him to continue his roleplaying a little...but he never dreamed that something that should have been helping him get over the loss of his brother so many years before is going to come back and bite him to death...

S k i l l s ► Flirting and seduction probably. He's had quite some experience. He's also quite good at fighting, but he's a little out of practice as he had given up his delinquent tendencies earlier on in life.

O t h e r ► Not really.

S o n g ► Boston - Augustana

C r u s h ► No one; he's never been serious enough to consider a real relationship.

M a s t e r ► Hunter Crawl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image
How'd I do it? Improvise!

N a m e ► Maqui Lucen Naruse (Mākī)

A g e ► nineteen

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Charater [ Q ]

O r i g i n ► Digital Layer

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Introverted, especially with strangers. Yeaa, that's me. although my friends would say I'm a pretty loud and talkative kid. 'Specially Luka, but he's so damn quiet I always find the need to say something' or the whole time there would be awkward silence and it gets frustrating'. I'm a hands on kid, I'm the kind that would throw out the instruction manual and just go learn through trial and error. I'm seriously convinced that I suffer from dyslexia; I can never sit still to read books or anything. In fact - I can barely understand what I'm seeing. Although short stuff like menus and brochures don't hurt me.

I hate pressure - especially the kind when you know that people are depending their very life on you kind. I just don't do well; I'll start freaking and I'll start spazzing out. Most of the time when that happens - I'll be huddled in some dark corner somewhere shivering and acting like the world's gonna end.... Don't tell anyone what you saw here...

B i o g r a p h y ► Dad was a drunk drug addict, mom was a prostitute who could care little for me, and I was bouncing around in a foster family system for several years. I could care less about my parents, really. Growing up it was just me. No knowledge of siblings, nor extended family. Moving on from my "pitiful" life I hate it when people go all gushy when they learn of it. I lived with two good people, who were absolute best friends with Luka's parents. I saw the guy often. Can't really say we hit it off the bat - but over the years of seeing each other, we grew close and we understand each other. Kain (I never call him Luka - too feminine for a guy like him) was always the software sort of person. I hate reading, anything with numbers and letters just don't click with me. So he's sit away jabbing at his keyboard, I'd be the one who would go off to dump sites and salvage some useful circuits and such. Remember that music box thing? The parts were from me, but Kain programmed it. I just put it together for him.

The models were really something though. It was an awful big project for us - Kain got the glory for it all, and quite frankly. I don't care. As long as I get to stay and help him out wherever I can, I'm grateful. He's a good friend, despite his weird eccentricities, and I sure hope he knows what sort of opportunities I passed just to stay with him. There were a lot of companies out there that wanted my hardware tech skills.

As for how I got here; it was strange. I was sure that I went to my room to sleep after a concert the models were doing in Paris. When I woke up; I was in this strange world....

S k i l l s ► Tinkering with machinery (anything from guns - don't ask where he gets them - to computers - his definition of tinkering is taking it all apart piece by piece and stick them all back together). Basically he can fix anything you throw at him; hardware wise. He also knows snowboarding, and drumming! That's the only instrument that he was able to learn, the other stuff with all that intricate finger movements just did not click with him. Too complicated.

O t h e r ► He is always seen around with his usual goggles, headset (used mostly for communication means), and utility belt - even when he's snowboarding! Also, he tends to talk with a queer accent every now and then...
Maqui also loves coffee!! He lives on that stuff - but give him too much; he'll go on a caffeine high that makes him absolutely crazy.

S o n g ► Snow's Theme

C r u s h ► What do you need me to crush? That soda can you're holding?

M a s t e r ► ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 am
User Image

N a m e ► Kame Shizuka

A g e ► 148

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Character N

O r i g i n ►Forgive Me Master, For I Have Sinned

P e r s o n a l i t y ► careless, and take things slow and easy. I normally suppress the emotions of concern, excitement, motivation, and passion. I hesitate to work or exert myself. Because I am sloth and with that am extremely lazy, I send my dog to do my bidding. The only thing I will willingly do is paint, but even so it does not happen often. I am a "couch potato" but if you get me mad I will not hesitate to get back at you. I tend to hold grudges for a long time.

B i o g r a p h y ► From the very moment that I was born I was just looked at as a lab rat. In fact I was one of those 'special' babies that was made for one specific purpose and nothing else. I was used for research on sleeping habits. This research would change how everyone slept, and would especially help those people that had problems getting to sleeping. But one of the tests did not go right, it caused me to fall into a deep coma. At this time I was only a few months old. They waited for five months then decided to give up on me. But right when they were going to unplug me, I woke up. All the scientist said it was a miracle and I was a very interesting test subject. So back to lab they took me. They stopped their tests, but observed my every movement and they concluded that the test had worked, but had to be perfected. While they were observing me I had slept longer and more often. But I was slow to do things and never did much. They sent me to an adoption agency, when I was of no use to them anymore. There I stayed, but never got adopted, for I had become the Sin; Sloth. Once I was old enough to take care of myself the adoption agency kicked me out.

S k i l l s ► Summon a cerberus from the birth mark on my back(ignore the fact that the pic is a tattoo)

O t h e r ► I am completely terrified of big bodies of water. I don't know how to swim and so I would drown. I am a great painter, however I only paint when I am not being completely lazy.

S o n g ► I need some sleep - Eels

C r u s h ► I love sleep

M a s t e r ► Little_Ms_Kerfuffle  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:18 am
User Image

N a m e ► Harumi Hara

A g e ► Twenty-six

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►Character O

O r i g i n ►Yoshiwara

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Being very proud can be not only a curse but a blessing as well, for without this pride, Harumi would not be as great at her profession as she is to this day. Kind and caring, but with a hidden manipulative side. Being one of the older courtesan has provided her with a great insight on how to play this game well and have the ending results be in her favor. Because she has become Fugi's onee-san, she is very close with her and like friends, however she still holds some jealousy in her heart towards the young girl. She does not try to ruin her life but does show herself as the better choice to pick. Harumi hates to be refereed to as just some ordinary prostitute. She has a subtle seductiveness and is quite enticing.

It may seem as though the man has the power over her, but then if you thought that you would be sorely mistaken. Harumi has the power and the control over any man that is or is not her client, though this does not mean that she may turn this man to be her client. She loves to entertain by dance, music, and other related means, but truly is tired of her job as a prostitute for she is loosing her interest in having love with her clients. And so she becomes eager to buy her freedom.

B i o g r a p h y ► Harumi did not come into this profession on her own free will, in fact she had no clue what it meant to be a courtesan. She lived with her farming father and mother far from any cities. Her mother, who she had inherited her blue eyes from, had grown quite ill and her family was soon running out of money to help her mother. In the dead of night, her father had no choice but to sell her into slavery where she was taken away from her family and home and into the city. Her life as a slave is blurred now for she has tried very much so to forget about the experience. The one thing that stays with her from her slave days is her tattoo. The man she had served under made her get it so that others would know that she was his.

One day, though, she was freed from her bondage of slavery when okaa-san, the Hanamachi's Mistress, had seen her and wanted that beauty for herself. So she bought the girl from that man and gave her a home at the Hanamachi. For she was already older by now, Harumi had no choice but to learn the ways of her new trade as fast as she possibly could. What the other girls learned over the years, she had to learn in just months. But with the joy of the arts giving her a desire to learn this was no hard task. She enjoyed every part of it and this lead to her great skills. Now that she is a mature courtesan, she executes her job with ease and perfection. Thankfully this has helped her in her goal to buy back her freedom so that one day she may express her love to the CHIEF of the MERCHANT GUILD with nothing to hold her back.

S k i l l s ► Harumi is especially skilled in traditional instruments: the shamisen, shakuhachi, koto and drums. She has perfected her skills by learning games, traditional songs, calligraphy(one of her favorite past times), Japanese traditional dances, tea ceremony(and knowing how to properly serve tea), literature,poetry and casual conversations. She is able to stop a man in his tracks with just one look.

O t h e r ► She fears the thought of being forgotten and pushed aside, no longer needed. And longs for a place to live without having to constantly work for it.

S o n g ► Sakura

C r u s h ► Now that things have changed I don't know who to love.

M a s t e r ► Little_Ms_Kerfuffle  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

If you give me words, I'll chase along the melody!

N a m e ► Emiko Chiharu Itsuka

A g e ► 17

G e n d e r ► Female

R o l e ►RP Character R

O r i g i n ►Yumemiru Academy

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Bubbly and kind hearted with a thousand watt smile that could light up a room, if you're ever feeling down come to Emiko and one hundred percent of the time, she'll try her best to cheer you up, or at least make you laugh with her strange and often random sense of humor. Chatty but not nosy (not including what sometimes happens with her ability), if Emiko is nothing else she's a people person through and through, and is therefore very easy to make friends with since she'll never intentionally try to step on your toes; however, the problem is what happens to Emiko quite often after she makes a friend. See, Emiko has a lot of positive traits; an upbeat, energetic attitude, a love of people and a very kind nature, but she's exceedingly gullible and sometimes, far too forgiving when people have wronged her, especially someone she considers a friend to whom she will give an unhealthy number of second chances. But be warned; everyone has their breaking point, and though Emiko's is hard to cross should you ever find yourself stepping over that line, be prepared for the grudge of a lifetime and some sort of retaliation. It may be childish, but even Emiko knows when things have gone too far and she will get back at you. Generally a fairly simple sort of girl, but she does ocassionally have some suprisingly deep and reflective moments.

B i o g r a p h y ► Born in the Japanese prefecture of Osaka the youngest of four, from the very beginning Emiko was expected to be great, coming from a long line of important, influential individuals; her own family consiseted of her father, a self made millionare inventor, a violinist prodigy of a mother, two brother who worked as a model and in filmmaking, respectively, and a budding fashion designer of a sister. Unfortunately, for most of her childhood Emiko did not appear to have any gifts or special qualities like the rest of her family, though from ballet to drawing lessons they tried their best to find her hidden talent. On her tenth birthday, Emiko's family found they had to simply accept the facts; that there was simply nothing she could excell at. But it wasn't enough for Emiko, and so, knowing that her family could never turely see her on the same level until she too became important, she kept trying. And at the age of eleven, her dedication finally payed off. On a very cold December morning in her school's auditorium, Emiko auditioned for a part in the drama club's musical production; the director not only gave her the lead role but on opening night, she was discovered by a local music producer. Nobody celebrated more then her family, and there were many tears and much laughter for now, Emiko was truely part of the family she'd grown to wish to be so much like. The next few years of Emiko's life blurred into songs and production work, and at the age of thirteen, the girl group ACRO was formed; two months later, with Emiko at the helm, the band became a cultural phenomenon and three months later, Emiko was named "Songbird of Japan". But that wasn't what changed her life, not really. No, wht changed her life was a very singular experience.

That same year, on ACRO's first tour across Japan, one of Emiko's bandmates and close friends confided in the singet of uncomfortable feelings, like she was being watched with ill intent. And when an accidental brushing of hands at a cd signing had Emiko racing through unsavory thoughts from the man standing in front of her as a fan, it was pretty easy to confirm that her friend was indeed being stalked; the whole affair went public very quickly, but what scared Emiko the most was that the whole thing had happened out of her control. It wasn't like she'd wanted to know all of the man's deepest, most private thoughts, so horrible they were. Worried for their frightened daughter and sibling, Emiko's family pooled together all their influence and sent her to the best doctors and mentalists they could find. The results were....inconclusive. And so the family was forced to look at alternative options. Yumemiru was the option they deicided on, and so they sent Emiko halfway across the country to keep her safe. Or at least, they were planning to, until she mysteriously vanished! Because the people she knew no longer exist in the real world, Emiko is certainly confused; thankfully she still fits in pretty well.

S k i l l s ► A highly advanced form of mind reading; whenever Emiko touches someone she is able to recieve all of their thoughts and feelings, as well as dig for information the person might be repressing.

O t h e r ► Emiko is a vegetarian, and lead singer of the popular all girls japanese band, ACRO. Her english is a bit broken, but she can communicate the basics.

S o n g ► Love Words // Hatsune Miku

C r u s h ► Pfft...yeah, right.

M a s t e r ► Yoko_Matsubishi  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image
Memories are nice - but really. That's all what they are.

N a m e ► Yoshida, Masaru

A g e ► Sixteen

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Character H

O r i g i n ►Crystal Requiem

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Easily the youngest out of everybody (or at least back in his world), I'm very enthusiastic, and outgoing. You can find me fooling around, smiling, making awesome (in reality, they're horrible) jokes, and teasing others. But don't get me wrong, I care about my friends and I have this little brother relationship with most of the Undesirables. In fact, that's how most people recognize me if I have not seem them for a long while, my bubbly personality and genius (they're not awesome, they're lame - I HEARD THAT) jokes that convinced me that I'm Masaru and not some wannabe wacko. But personally, underneath it all, my enthusiastic, happy-go-lucky demeanor is actually a mask of my true, scared and much less secure self. Despite appearing carefree, my experiences at the Hanging Edge and the Wilderness makes me painfully aware about the realities of life, and my greatest fear appears to be learning about his mystery shrouded past. I worry a lot about major choices ([/whispering] and falls short of being paralyzed by his fears) but when I finally make a choice - I stick with it through the thick and thin! I have a strong feeling of responsibility for anyone who does manage to become my friend, and I take any insults about them very seriously. I'm a carefree guy, but never try to tick me off. I'll make your life a living hell. I know how to fight and use my abilities - and more importantly; I'm not afraid to use 'em!

B i o g r a p h y ► Explosions, burning paper flying up into the air as people screamed to get out of the burning library. That was only childhood memory that Masaru remembers - always haunting him and he doesn't remember anything else. He wasn't even sure how he got into the library in the first place; although he had fleeting images of what seemed to be his mother take him there only to leave him shortly after. He had back up against a bookcase, the fire creeping closer. Soon enough the ceiling soon caved in on top of him, he woke up several hours later at night, still alive, but slightly burned; not to mention smeared and covered in ash and soot. It was around that time when he discovered his phasing ability. (He still has nightmares about it now; and only told Maralina about it) Masaru is an orphan, for as long as he was able to remember, he was living off what little he could find at the Hanging Edge - the absolute last border that divided Pulss and the Wilderness.

His relationship with the other orphans there can be related to a gang of sorts; although everyone had their own survival in mind and all walked a fine line between friend and fiend. Therefore; he has no real concept of "family" and never even seen Pulss before. No one ever really bothered him and the other orphans before; since they were too far away from society to cause any trouble. Over time; thanks to his abilities as an Undesirable - Masaru managed to scrap his way up the top of the "social" ladder of the orphans. He was; well. Up there in the "untouchables." Until the soldiers came that is.

It was just another day like any other, until the special police and the solders came marching in. They rounded up the orphans they found at the Hanging Edge, although many did try to hide - they were soon found anyway. The "normals" were sent back to Pulss for adoption and the Undesirables; well you probably already know. They were pushed even further - off the Hanging Edge and into the Wilderness. The change of scenery was obviously a hindering factor in the beginning; and Masaru never seen so many people before; nevertheless that many Undesirables. Although honestly; Masaru never figured out why most of them complained (and how they little they knew as to how to survive in the wild). And soon enough, they all started disappearing a few at a time - turning into the Crystal Forest - and then Masaru realized that there were not many of them left at all. Only four.

But just before the group faced the ultimate last battle against the Primarch, Saru was whisked away into this strange, foreign world. Luckily he found Eclypse - but what was going to happen now?

S k i l l s ► Saru's ability making himself intangible to pass through objects or let objects pass through him without suffering from any physical harm. It's an ability that he and the other Undesirables grew to call "phasing" This ability allows him to pass through trees, walls, fists, feet, whatever weapons or projectiles slashed/thrown at him, and will even allow him to stick his hand straight into you to mess up your internal organs... Ew, but you get my point. He's capable of making either parts of his body or his whole body intangible, depending on the circumstance. Unlike his limbs, Saru's not able to make his torso and head intangible for large amount of time due to the fact that it would disrupt his internal system. It's possible, but dangerous.

For example, let's say that you shoot a bullet at Saru's chest; since he only has to be intangible for the duration of time that the bullet has to go through him, he'll suffer no damage. On the contrast, if you take something like a sword or a pole, run it through his chest and keep it there without pulling it out for a prolonged time, he'll soon suffer enough damage to become hospitalized or, worst case scenario; die.

Saru's also able to turn solid objects intangible as well, but only if he has continuous skin contact with it. It's a good thing, since then you know you won't be swiping his clothes off of him anytime soon unless he lets you. Other "benefits" he gets from this side of his ability is that he'll be able to take undisturbed naps in trees or if he's stealing something.

Because Saru's unique ability doesn't offer very much offense, he relies a lot on his own physical agility as a fighter. Unfortunately, his focus on offense usually leaves him wide open for a surprise counterattack, and Saru relies on a either his phasing ability or a partner to cover his back. He lacks a bit in the strength department, but he's known to be very flexible. In fact, he's so confident in his abilities of flexibility, Saru has no qualms with relying upon them to eavesdrop on people or save his own life. Apparently, he has exceptionally prehensible toes, being able to tear blades of grass with his bare feet, pick up knives or single leafs with his toes.

O t h e r ► Call me Saru, or if you're one of the freaked out ones; Ghost.
Masaru has an extreme traumatizing hatred of libraries, bookstores and books - of any kind, as well as fire. The smallest flame can make him zone off and remember that one annoying memory. He doesn't like people touching his head either (thanks to that knock from the burning ceiling beam; a simple pat or friendly musing around his hair can result in a painful headache on his end)

S o n g ► Complication & Butterfly

C r u s h ► I want to know my options first.

M a s t e r ► ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:47 am
User Image
Love is the reward of love...But love too much and you'll only get burned.

N a m e ► Zeref Raven Harper Legend d'Vaux; but he goes by Raven as he hates his real name.

A g e ► He can't remember; it's been so long...He supposes that he's very old now but he looks around his early twenties/late teens, but has the attitude of a child

G e n d e r ► Male

R o l e ►Character S

O r i g i n ►War of Two Worlds: A New Threat

P e r s o n a l i t y ► Raven is quite playful. He's nice enough, but don't get on his bad side, at the very least. He's very independent and a bit of a loner, but there are times when he appreciates being able to mingle with large crowds, or even a small one. He only acts annoying and like a prankster because he's actually quite afraid of the darkness within him that he knows he has. Time to time he will hear a dark voice within him; blood-thirsty, vengeful, and craving a good kill. It's only thanks to Gilbert and Valeros that he is able to keep that side of him at bay.

B i o g r a p h y ► Raven never knew his real name before. His earliest memory had been when he was just an unnamed boy, who had just woken up in the middle of no where with scars and bruises all over his body, dizzy from blood-loss and feeling sick. As luck would have it, the young boy was found by a travelling carriage of the d'Vaux clan, and he was pitied and taken in. The lady of the family was named Lillian Evangeline Emma d'Vaux, and the lord of the family was named Richard James Gavin d'Vaux. The two of them took in the nameless boy with the memory loss and treated him like their son, as they had no child of their own. They educated him and taught him how to fight. He was named Raven Harper Legend d'Vaux, but they never told him why they chose the name 'Raven'. He had believed that he was a normal young boy with loving parents, never once doubting that he actually wasn't their son.

But everything changed when he turned sixteen in human age. A crow and a falcon appeared on his window sill on his birthday, and suddenly Raven found out that he could speak to them, and vice versa. They told him their names (Gilbert and Valeros), that no one else could talk to them like Raven could, and that he was special; that they were given the task of guarding him. Raven was suddenly skeptic about everything. He began to ask questions about himself. Why did his parents never mention his childhood? Why, of all names, did they choose to call him Raven, when nothing about him was like a raven at all? He couldn't take it anymore and two years after he had started doubting, he asked his 'parents' all these questions. Reluctantly, they told him that he wasn't their son, that he had been found and adopted by them; that the first time they found him he had a pair of black-feathered but broken wings on his back, which disappeared for no reason all of a sudden. Raven was saddened that his parents would keep this from him, but he didn't love them any less. Gilbert and Valeros also became important to him as well, and soon he didn't go anywhere without them.

But his rocky life didn't stop there. The d'Vaux clan had been rivals with the Grigori clan for a long time; and it was when Raven was nineteen that they suddenly attacked. Everyone told Raven to flee, even though he wanted to stand and fight. But both Lillian and Richard would hear nothing of it, and Gilbert and Valeros begged him not to get involved. It had been a split second, but then Raven was pinned down by one of the Grigori clan members. But he wasn't human; he was a demon, disguised as one of the clan to destroy both. It would only be later that Raven learned that his name was Kain, the one-eyed dragon of hell. Kain injured him heavily and the pain was what caused Raven's wings to return and he escaped from the burning estate with Gilbert and Valeros. But his parents hadn't survived. It was only after that moment that Raven swore to himself to never get attached to anyone ever again, because relationships only hurt in the end.

He started to travel the world with Gil and Val, recording history as he went as a hobby, determined never to settle down and lose himself in his feelings ever again. He had been headed for the Kingdom area, when suddenly he found himself hurtled headlong into the real world. It was a good thing Gilbert and Valeros were with him, or else he would have hunted down and wrangled the life out of the person who created him and his scarred past.

S k i l l s ► Raven is the proud owner of a pair of feathery black wings, and these wings are why he is called 'Raven'. His power of flight is the strongest, but he's pretty decent in elemental magic as well, but only the basic four ones. He also has the gift of tongues, able to speak and understand most languages, including talking to animals but speaking with birds is his specialty.

O t h e r ► He has a pet crow named Gilbert and a pet falcon named Valeros (though he calls them Crow and Falcon respectively just to annoy them, and because it sounds nice with 'Raven'), who are his guardians, mentors, and best friends.

S o n g ► I Hate You - ISSA×SoulJa + ROLA

C r u s h ► Uh...do Gil and Val count?

M a s t e r ► Hunter Crawl  
Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out