Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 pm
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3
On Gaia, just a good conversation with someone, or maybe a debate, stuff like that. Other than that, working on my project, getting creative with it, that gets the motor running pirate .....what's with the pirate? It's irrelevant lol xp Off Gaia, not a lot of things, but it changes all the time XD Like recently, I like going up to random strangers and telling them I love them mrgreen Spreading Love baby xd But I ALWAYS enjoy a good conversation, only problem is you never know when it's going to happen, but that's a part that also makes it fun razz

Lol, in this day and age, you gotta be careful of the L word, it can get you a stalker! gonk

That's why you never say it anywhere near your house xp Besides, most people, even though they're capable of stalkerism, won't, cause they're too weirded out, especially if you act creepy ;D Creepy people can act creepy, but they can't take it >;p

rofl I love it! I would so assault you if you were to tell me that you love me in person emotion_hug I think that if we were in a place of food, I would buy you a cookie as well! That's just the kinda person that I am emotion_bigheart

An assaulting and cookies? My kind of friend ;p I AM the kind of guy who would beat a guy silly (if he was threatening my life and was forced into it) and then give a brief heartfelt apology and hightail out of there before his friends get wind of it lol

rofl That's super funny, I hate fighting so I would try my best to sweet talk my way out of things like that sweatdrop

Truth to be told, other than a head slap, I'm pretty much a pacifist lol Or I'll just take the beating willingly ;p But if I can talk my way out? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:47 pm
What i do on gaia: i explore gaia. What i do when im NOT on gaia: I eat a lot  

Hemroid The Hemroid

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Kushy Kallous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:46 pm
Hmm.. What does Minley do on Gaia..

Well, I suppose first..
I just.. I browse around.

And after I familiarize myself with my surroundings, well..
I just laugh, and laugh..

--

Seriously though, I go about exploring the forums, until something interesting pops up (I usually explore the CB and FC ... So yeah, those kinds of threads. xD)

If I can't find anything, or things are going slow on the forums, I hit up the aquarium forum and cash in on some quick G.

--

If I'm somehow not home, (else I'd be on Gaia), I am most likely working, or purchasing wares from my local-apothecary. Maybe even going out to the store so I can further survive.

If I'm not doing any of those things, I am most likely sleeping or hanging out with my cousin whom I've known and hung out with since before middle-school. We usually just smokez teh pot and play teh video games.
>.<

I want to do more Gaia, and less pot smokery though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:32 pm
sgt nutty
What i do on gaia: i explore gaia. What i do when im NOT on gaia: I eat a lot

Food is good!  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

Ryu Daichi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:57 am
On gaia some things I like are playing zOMG and talking with friends.

Off of gaia some things I like are watching anime, playing video games, and being with my pets.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 am
Ryu Daichi

Off of gaia some things I like are watching anime, playing video games, and being with my pets.

I don't particularly enjoy ZOMG because when there are a lot of people on playing they shoot at the same stuff I do and it makes me mad scream

I do about the same off Gaia that you do  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

Ryu Daichi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm
kanako irigashi
Ryu Daichi

I don't particularly enjoy ZOMG because when there are a lot of people on playing they shoot at the same stuff I do and it makes me mad scream

I do about the same off Gaia that you do

It definitely annoys me when that happens, but since I'm usually in a crew, I don't have to deal with that problem often.

It's cool you like all those things. Who knows, maybe we have a lot in common? emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:50 pm
i rome around  

krishan18

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The Hang Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash