Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
If you actually bothered to post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:39 am
New people these days, saying "LOL I HAZ NO IDEA HOW 2 GET MONIES"
I don't think they bothered to post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:46 am
BACK IN MY DAY, we read the instructions that Gaia gave us.
Reading seems lost to us now? 8'D  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:21 am
There isn't much to read if no one post.
And I was barely able to find a decent conversation here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:25 am
This is an odd time of day for many people. But it's good to see you up and around. Hi there!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 am
JoyRose
This is an odd time of day for many people. But it's good to see you up and around. Hi there!
Hi.
Jesus, how many Americans are on Gaia anyways?
Sometimes I felt like the only Asian around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:43 am
Really now. Then count yourself lucky. You've found a comrade in all the chaos. In saying that, I live in New Zealand, and it's time for me to hit the hay.  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 am
tsuki amu
Really now. Then count yourself lucky. You've found a comrade in all the chaos. In saying that, I live in New Zealand, and it's time for me to hit the hay.
I'm coming to study abroad in NZ soon.
Then I'll have an opposite time zone to people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:49 am
Prince Yuui
I'm coming to study abroad in NZ soon.
Then I'll have an opposite time zone to people.

Really now? Well then I do hope you'll have fun in our humble little country. And you'll get used to the timezones. Somewhat. Just neglect sleep and have world clocks open everywhere. ^__^  

Tsuki Amu

Formal Warlord

19,900 Points
  • PvP 200

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:51 pm
Since Gaia is based in America, I don't suppose it's terribly surprising that more people here are from American than other country. Sorry about that. But I love the variety of cultures and points of view represented here as a result of being open to international participation. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 pm
In response to your first post, I posted A LOT when I first started. Now, I get irritated and annoyed with the ones who come after me begging for gold because they "don't know how to get it." *sighs and shakes head*  

-Anon Darkness-

Man-Hungry Carnivore

19,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 pm
Do People really bother you for gold? I am pretty new here but I would be embarrassed to do that it also seems rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:55 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
Do People really bother you for gold? I am pretty new here but I would be embarrassed to do that it also seems rude.

I've had people bother me for gold, quite a few actually. I never bothered others for money because like you, it's humiliating for me to ask for money, even in real life. I don't mind helping out once in a while, but not when others beg for it. It feels embarrassing for even me to respond to something like that.  

-Anon Darkness-

Man-Hungry Carnivore

19,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 pm
I'm have not been on Gaia for long but I know where you can get gold, but when I told some one how they said "That takes to long I want 10k now." They just don't want to work for their gold, they want to get it on a silver platter form someone else  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am
Tera Windstar
I'm have not been on Gaia for long but I know where you can get gold, but when I told some one how they said "That takes to long I want 10k now." They just don't want to work for their gold, they want to get it on a silver platter form someone else
10K would probably take about 6 minutes to earn via booty grab. If they complain about things "taking too long", there's always the option of buying cash shop items and selling them on MP.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Can I Haz Sum Gold, pl0x?

Kidding! xD
Anyway, I find that Booty Grab isn't really ideal for lazy bums like me. I hate the effort of screening for glowing tanks, clicking, waiting for tank to load then crazily pull your mouse left and right and avoid the negatives like the plague (TAT)

For me, the MP is the way to go. Even if it means starting out little. Like selling back free items for a price and at the same time stalking cash trees to get at least 50 GC in which in turn shall then be used to purchase a birthstone item of the month to sell for gold in the MP. Same effort-wise but less boring =D It builds up one day. Just got to be diligent.

Then there are other more exciting gold sources. Anyhuuu... I'm a little relieved now that I'm not receiving any of those PMs anymore. I used to back then. Probably because I kept myself posting only in guilds which resulted to none of those so-called-beggers knew of my existence? xD

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff