Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I wanna join a game

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 am
So I joined a while back and the game I was going to join (the Clouded Skies one) seems to have completely fallen through.

I won't lie because I'm inexperienced. I know NOTHING. However I do know that I'm comfortable with Forgotten Realms based games simply because that's what I know best (and what I have info on, even if it's before the Spell Plague). However I'm interested in something that my brain may have made up. It was a realm/dimension/IDK called Mechanicka (sp?).

And I like to play as elves. I'm human every day. I refuse to be such in my fantasy writing.

Anyway if someone's willing do deal with me then that would be great.

Oh and quoting this post is the quickest way to get my attention. Otherwise I might not know you're posting here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 am
Kenocka
So I joined a while back and the game I was going to join (the Clouded Skies one) seems to have completely fallen through.

I won't lie because I'm inexperienced. I know NOTHING. However I do know that I'm comfortable with Forgotten Realms based games simply because that's what I know best (and what I have info on, even if it's before the Spell Plague). However I'm interested in something that my brain may have made up. It was a realm/dimension/IDK called Mechanicka (sp?).

And I like to play as elves. I'm human every day. I refuse to be such in my fantasy writing.

Anyway if someone's willing do deal with me then that would be great.

Oh and quoting this post is the quickest way to get my attention. Otherwise I might not know you're posting here.

It is best just to find a game you wish to join and pm the dm/gm about if you're allowed to join.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:43 am
Mongooseh
It is best just to find a game you wish to join and pm the dm/gm about if you're allowed to join.

I thought about doing that but then I wasn't sure how people would take that. I don't want to irritate anyone. Thank you for telling me that though!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 am
4E is honestly the easiest game to learn, but it takes a while to get all the information is.

The base classes and mechanics in players handbook one should serve you well; also, if you need help developing a certain character, you can just ask around becuase, a lot of us know a lot and so you may go "I has dah best idea for a character evah!" and we'll be like "actually, if you go this way, it will be better."  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces