Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
▀ ▄The Game of Rights || Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:48 pm
RP Here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
▐░ Yuriko "Yuri" Li ░▌
Yuriko "Yuri" Li

G E N D E R • ● •

I'm a Friggin' Female!

the C L O C K is T I C K I N G • ● •

Twenty-One

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

Well, Most people, when you first see the girl, would quickly write her off. Some would hardly guess that, beneath that 'Hard' Exterior, there lies a, rather quirky, smart girl who just hides beneath a Facade to make sure things in reality pull through in the right ways. Yuriko in all reality is quite a smart girl. It used to be, she had to be forced by her big brother to relax and pull her nose out of books. To pull away from her endless days of Dancing. It was hard. But, somehow, he did it. Teaching the woman to relax was rather hard. But, again, he did it. Being so quiet during her teen years, and also quite shy, It was hard for the woman to adjust to College.

Soon though, Her big brother, he had always watched over her. Protecting her. It seemed, he was pushing her to take care of herself. To make sure, when she entered the world, she was well prepared. For not just the knowledge aspects, but the 'Real' World. Teaching her to fight, teaching her to bring out her inner attitude. It immediatley excited her. When hitting college, her whole world came crashing down on her. Her brother had been..Taken away. He went away and it was hard on her. No one could fill the man's place in this little group he sired and it was only right, Yuriko took it. Most weren't pleased that she had stepped over so many and became his successor, but, Yuriko brought out that side her brother knew hid in her, and proved her leadership.

S W I N G I N G • ● •

..Pan-Sexual

P O S I T I O N • ● •

Leader of the Cut Throats - I suppose, also a Student

S T O R Y • ● •

Brought up in a rather, Luxurious living, Yuriko knew nothing of the 'Lesser' Things in life. Her father and Mother were both rather prominent business owners in Japan. They decided, to move their Daughter and Son here. Both her and her brother were rather well sought after academics. Her brother rather smart and Athletic, Yuriko, more the Artsy type. Either way, her parents didn't mind. They wanted their eldest to be a doctor, but he, of course rebeled as soon as he entered college. The College he had entered was something different. It was more a College for delinquents, but, they had a rather very sought after academics. It made Yuriko wonder, but, when it came time for her to enter college, she followed suit, against her parents wishes, and entered into Deviant.

It wasn't long after she had begun her schooling, the girl changed. In her eyes, for the better. The Divide in the school was noticeable. Sure, her meek demenor had changed, her looks aswell, rebelling against the mild girl her parents wanted her to be and taking a different persona. One worthy enough to follow her brother to hell. So she did. When he left, she took his place. Sure, in the beginning, she faltered. Allowing herself to let her mind and body fall to the whims of the "Wild Bunch Leader", and, although she still holds feelings for the man whom brutally ruined her heart, she would stop at nothing but to see each and every one of the other Group Leaders fall under her command.

S E C R E T S ? • ● •

She can more often than not, become lost in the sounds of Classical Music, because, well, that is what she prefers to dance to. Because, well, she is a Dancer. She loves Classical Dancing and Alternatives. She sports a few tattoos. Quite a few actually. A Left-Side-Piece and a Right Thigh Piece.

Presented By • ● •

CandyCane831

Theme Song• ● •

Song to the Siren - This Mortal Coil

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
▐░ M I K A E L A A N N H A R V Y ░▌
Mikaela Ann Harvy

G E N D E R • ● •
Female

Twenty-two

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

Mikaela isn't exactly what most people expect a leader to be; she's a bit of a push-over, and only took the spot because, well, she didn't think any else would. She hates to burden people, and is often times swamped with things to do because she has a hard time sayin 'no' to people she wants to like and respect her. But she's stubborn, and generally come through in the end! She's friendly, but a bit quiet if you don't know her well. However, she's not exactly meek, especially when it comes to her friends! She's started to grow a back-bone, and has finally started to put her foot down about things. Music has always been her passion, and prefers to be alone with her violen compared to being surrounded by people.

S W I N G I N G • ● •
Straight

P O S I T I O N • ● •
Malcontent Leader - Student

S T O R Y • ● •
Having lived a fairly average childhood, Mikaela's life didn't really pick up until high school. She was an avid musician of incredible potential, but kept mostly to herself. She was shy and small, and only had a few friends. Most of her time was spent practicing her violin. She would spend hours after school in the school's auditorium. And generally she left alone like that, each and every day. Everyone else had gone home. Mik liked it that way.

She was a junior when things changed. She had gone through her daily routine just like she had every other day, taking her spot on the stage all alone. Her violin propped under her chin, she slowly started her melody. But this time, when she finished there was a clapping. Scared the crap out of her. She jumped so bad she knocked over a stray microphone stand and made a fool of herself trying to set it right again. Her lone audience member simply laughed and came to help her. Afterwards, he introduced himself and complimented her music. He was cute, and sweet, Mikaela felt her heart flutter around him. And the feeling was apparently mutal, because after a couple weeks the two were an item. It was rare to see one without the other. They complimented each other so well, everyone thought they'd be together forever. Even when he went off to college, their relationship continued.

Eventually, Mikaela recieved a scholarship to the same college, and the two were together again. Life was good, for awhile, until Mikaela started to figure out what the college was all about. At first she thought it was admirable, what he was doing, and was on board one hundred percent. It was only one of the reasons he proposed to her. But things started changing; the group got more violent, more dangerous. Soon Mikaela wasn't sure if anyone even knew what they were supposed to be doing anymore. The two began to grow apart as he was swept up with the group and she was shying away. Eventually the two called off the engagement. He let her keep the ring, though.

The next year something happened. He didn't come back. Instead, his little sister- whom she had never met before- took over what had come to be known at the 'Cut-Throats' . She herself had fallen into the Malcontents, locking herself up again. Their leader, however, somehow coaxed her out again. He was kind and funny, and thankfully, completely gay. When he graduated, however, she never expected to name her heir! To say Mikaela was shocked would be an understatement. Under her, the group started to branch off, started doing their own things. It was becoming a problem, and Mikaela felt powerless. One day, she just snapped. It earned her more respect than she thought it would. Since then, she's started growing a back-bone, little by little, and keeping the Malcontents in line.

S E C R E T S ? • ● •
Mikaela wears her old engagement ring on a silver chain around her neck.

Presented By • ● •
Reku1495

Theme Song• ● •

Rolling in the Deep - ADELE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
▐░ Rodden "Rod" Strode ░▌

G E N D E R • ● •
Male

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

Rod is very shameless and does not always think before he acts. He likes to listen more than talk, usually mesmerized by something about the other person speaking, studying their features rather than wasting breath on speech. He does not hold grudges, but he never forgets either. Rod can be gullible, which he does not watch out for as much as he should. He is easy to get along and even though he can be drunk, he can hold his temper together fairly well. He may not be the life of the party, but he knows how to throw one.

S W I N G I N G • ● •
Straight up hetero

P O S I T I O N • ● •
Wild Bunch Leader

S T O R Y • ● •
Rod was the youtful prodigy that his parents, mentors, anyone that had worked him really, always beamed about. He was not the richest, nor was he the best looking child, but the things he was capabale of amazed all the eyes that could see. His fingers worked deftly across a piano, he greatly based his own beliefs on those of Immanuel Kant, and he wondered where the problems were in a math book. From the very start, he always exhibited a large interest in learning and picking new things up.

As he grew, breezing through highschool, his interests changed. He always seemed to be surrounded with knowledge, but he had no one to share it with. He had read many stories about the greatest minds crumbling because their knowledge drove them to insanity. He didn't want knowledge he would never use. He desired people, how they worked, what made them happy despite the fact they have never learned to appreciate the beauty of Tchaikovsky or read William Shakespeare. No one cared about the great minds that they had to reluctantly study, no, Rod wanted to be more than just another name in a textbook. He wanted to be someone.

When he graduated, he dropped everything and looked for friends. He was picked up by not the best group, but Rod din't know any better. He thought he was doing something that would make him more human; he was fascinated by human interaction. At first, he had affections for a single woman, captivated by the thought he could get the same romance that the great artists always struggled to portray. He wondered what the difference was between women, what made one singular counterpart worth more than all the others so he experimented. Then he experienced what Shakespeare meant by "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." In his boozy, delusional fog, he was angry, but he wasn't sure if he was capable of feeling anymore.

He quickly empathizes with people who are unsure of themself or their identity, thus taking up his title of WIld Bunch Leader.

S E C R E T S ? • ● •
At an given moment, he can spew some random thought or snipit of information from his mind. He also prefers to eat things by drinking them, like soup and smoothies. He doesn't like being distracted in a conversation so he has grown a distaste for sit-down dinners.

Presented By • ● •
L M Ritwock

Theme Song• ● •

New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
▐░ James "Jet" Mcleod ░▌
James"Jet" Mcleod

G E N D E R • ● •
Male

20, born February 2nd

M Y N A T U R E • ● •

Calm, pacifistic, upbeat. These are the traits that friends of James would know of. Infact , that's how most people would see him. But to his rivals, there is only Jet, Ruthless, violent, cunning, and sadistic at times.

┃┃ S W I N G I N G • ● •
Straight

P O S I T I O N • ● •
Student, Saviors leader

S T O R Y • ● •
James was a hell raiser for the first 5 years of his life, but then severely calmed after he got really into school. After the first couple years he dedicated himself to helping others, trying never to do any more harm. But as his adolescence passed, he felt the world change, and a part of him changed with it. There was just, this, other presence James couldn't describe at first. It took until age 19 for James to fully understand his condition. He tried everything under the sun to help maintain his frail psyche, including meditation and several martial arts. He always tried to stick to peace, only Jet could really be violent, and James tried to never let him out. He heard about the game of rights, and enrolled with a thought for discovery of his solution. When he arrived, however, James realized that before he could solve his problem with Jet, there were some things that needed to change, so he became the leader of his clique, and now strives for peace and cooperation .

S E C R E T S ? • ● •
James is actually very scared that Jet will take over permanently and leave him trapped within his own head.That is the reason he is trying to major in psychology, to learn some control.
Presented By • ● •
CG Paradox

Theme Song• ● •

Daydream

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out