Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
(Renew) Scandals and Marriage OOC thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 pm
Welcome to the OOC thread. This is the place that we would talk about the roleplay, characters, and ideas, but most importantly it is also a place to talk out of the roleplay. Just remember that there will be no fighting here. If there is a problem talk to each other though pms to resolve the issue.

Roleplay thread

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:22 pm
I've just gotten word that Aleydream account got hacked! It was kind of strange that the avi kept changing a couple of times and now I know why. She let me know what was going on, and that her friend made a report to gaia of the hacker situation. Even worse, the hacker changed her username, avi gender, and dropped out all of her roleplay guilds.

Right now, she has to rejoin the guilds and will take a while. I've decide to start over with a new thread and OCC, but don't worry I saved you guys profiles. If there a character that you changed your mind and you don't want to play that character. Please, do let me know.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:47 pm
Owch.. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm
Yeah, I know it sucks. She gave me her username and when she rejoins she explain everything of how it happen. Just to let you know that I'm renew the roleplay thread just to let everyone know cause of the hacker that took over and the post was there, which I can't decide to have it deleted and have it renew.  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:24 pm
So, hopeful we can get this roleplay finally started. Once, everyone gets here, and will hear from them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 am
Have you put a link to this thread in the old thread?  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:52 pm
Yes, I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm
Reading and on standby :3  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 am
Hmmm...so far, I hadn't heard from the others yet. I guess we just start without them. Anyway, before I forget. Remember that I mention that I have another thread that the same as this one, but it's in Barton Town thread. I wasn't sure of which one would work better. So, I just decide to do both in thread and guild. If the roleplay doesn't go well here, then we can go to the other thread and see how that goes, but that up to you guys if you want to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 pm
So is this rp....?  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 am
Looks like everyone disappeared on me....Well, accept one which I'm glad to get a post from you. You been busy?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 am
I've been waiting for the rp to start *pouts* I mean I look forward to this rp >< But, we haven't started really...I bet others are still interested too, don't give up on 'em. *pokes*

And yeahhhh...computer got this virus, laptop broke next. Had to play gaia through phone for a couple of weeks...then I wondered if the laptop would work today. So, I turned it on-and it works. Lol! Ghost laptop for the win~  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 pm
I've been waiting for the rp to start *pouts* I mean I look forward to this rp >< But, we haven't started really...I bet others are still interested too, don't give up on 'em. *pokes*

And yeahhhh...computer got this virus, laptop broke next. Had to play gaia through phone for a couple of weeks...then I wondered if the laptop would work today. So, I turned it on-and it works. Lol! Ghost laptop for the win~

I'm not going to give up. And yeah, I know but I still hadn't heard from the others, but still they could have at least pm me or post something here in the thread.

A virus sounds bad to me, but at least you got your computer working. For me, I'm saving my money in case if my laptop breaks down or anything. I had my laptop for 2 years, but you may never know when it might break down.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games