Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Yeah, I know - I suck, and deserved that mutiny.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Ragnar Devonin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm
I'm sorry that I dissappeared and left the guild hanging for all those months before Rain Yupa took over.

I'm sorry to the DMs whose games I'd joined and were left with a player doing a vanishing act. (Arc and his Keep on the Shadowfell game, Seph and his SWSaga game)

I'm sorry to all the players who were in games of mine that I'd left hanging even though one of them had just gotten started.

The bottom line is - I screwed up, and I feel awful about it. Even worse is how long it took me to even drop a message like this. Yeah, I feel pretty terrible about that too. Trust me.

I'm sure the people that know me have already figured out just who I am. If ya haven't, and for everyone else - it is your Captain speaking, most know me as Reev or Reeve. I'd prefer the latter though, if ya don't mind.

To make a long and very personal story short, and far less personal - the jist of it is a number of things happened in those few days that... ehm... drastically altered my perceptions and mental state. Two years later - I'm still picking up the pieces, so to speak.

I wouldn't say I'm returning yet, or at least not yet in any real capacity. When the site loads I may poke around, make a post or two here and there but that will probably be the extent of it for a bit (baby steps! >.>) - see reason(s) below if you're interested, or just skip right to my e-mail.

Within the first 6 months of my absence I actually lost the ability to access Gaia reliably and until recently, that hadn't changed. Now although I can access Gaia, my access is unreliable, spotty, and possibly unsafe at best (hence why I made a new account instead of using my old one(s)). That's half the reason.

The other half? Well, I'd just be utterly overwhelmed by tossing on the responsibilities of doing so and would probably drive myself insane. And a wish spell wouldn't help. I get overwhelmed easily anymore. >.<

One day, Rain and I may have an epic battle to death for control of the guild but until that day comes I'll be leaving things in his capable, if lawful evil, hands.

E-mail: [pm me]
If you'd like to contact me, for whatever reason: to catch up, ask some questions, tell me (in detail) just how much I suck, etc... - you can catch me at that e-mail address. That would be the best way. Another way would be to post here but chances are I'll see the e-mail within 24 hours whereas checking this topic (and getting on Gaia) is on the whims of my chosen device actually loading the site. And considering I made this account days ago and it took me this long to get it working again well... it may be days before I see any replies to the topic.

Just let me know who ya are in the e-mail subject or something, kay'?

As a side, I noticed a topic on the main forum right now discussing me and er... to clear something up - I think the TC has me mistaken for someone else. Sorry TC, I'm not your brother. o.o

I did have more in mind to add, but... now I can't remember. Seeing how long the preview is though, it's probably for the best.

EDIT: @Rain:
Rain, you can retire my games when you have the chance and free up those subs. I'm surprised they are even still up right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:59 pm
Cool; sorry about your internets, right now I'm writing a book so I'm on the computer alot, but even still it's not 100% of the time and there have been times where I've left gaia for years at a time. ._.

RL > Internet any day of the week  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Just glad to see you're OK, Reeve. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Sorry to hear about your s**t hitting the fan, hope things get better. Your games are still around because despite the theft of the helm no one, including Rain completely counted you out. Whenever you see this, just remember we miss you oh fearless leader. biggrin  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm
YOUR ACTIONS ARE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:23 pm
Holy s**t look who is back! Welcome back, Reeve! I don't know about everyone else, but I've missed seeing you around.
Take your time in recovery, we shall be here awaiting your return.  

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items