Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Shadows of the Last War Chapter One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:10 pm
Disciple of Sakura
The serpentine eidolon disappears, freeing the foe from its clutches.
RafeRavel
Aggre's turn

{One bump. I'll give RafeRavel 24 hours to respond, at which point we'll assume that his character is vanished until further notice...}  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm
{It would seem that RafeRavel and his character are MIA or have dropped out. I'm moving on.}
jennibert
Sable's initiative

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

jennibert rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 14, 3, 16 Total: 34 (4-80)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:49 pm
Sable looks in disgust at the injuries the creature has inflicted on her. Someday we really need to hire a decent healer. She pauses for the briefest of moments, gathering herself, and then her short sword flashes at the creature again. As her weapon arm returns closer to her, she leaps back moving farther out of the creature's reach. Please don't let it kill anyone before I get back in there....

{Sable executes Sapphire Nightmare Blade, and the uses Sudden Leap to get out of its range, and then backs up some more as well. Rolls are (in order) Autohypnosis +15 for the maneuver (DC of creature's AC); attack roll +9 (+7 if Autohyp fails, creature is FF if it succeeds); acrobatics +12 for sudden leap; 2nd acrobatics check in case she doesn't get out of reach with the maneuver.}  
jennibert rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 3, 5 Total: 17 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:53 pm
{Well, that 16 on Autohypnosis is probably a miss, but since the 21 will probably still hit, I'll roll the damage...I do still count as flanking with Aggre even though he's MIA, right? wink }

{d6 +2d6 sneak attack+d6 (if I did pull off Autohyp)+6}

{Also, Sable is now 25 feet from the creature.}

{Possibly 23, but probably only 18 damage.}  

jennibert

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:27 am
jennibert
Sable d'Cannith

iLL iNTENT
Aden Agrona and Faolan

RafeRafel
Aggre Dion

InsaneKatKing475
Veliosia Tarathel

{Since RafeRafel seems to have vanished, and you're without a healer, I've asked one of my friends on Gaia to see if he can't whip up something that I can work into the narrative easily (I've provided a sort of easy hook for him) that'll help with the healing and maybe a bit of the combat aspects of the game. If you'd all rather go along with just Sable, Aden, Faolan, and Veliosia instead, just let me know.}  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:16 pm
Disciple of Sakura

{Since my character is the primary target at the moment, I am 100% okay with an additional PC. But what I really want to know is...did I hit the bloody thing? wink }  

jennibert

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:58 pm
((I'd be fine with one more as well : P ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm
{Okay, so that's two of three. I'll go ahead and get this thing rolling...}

Sable's sword successfully strikes the construct again as she retreats away from it. Fissures and cracks spread from her strike across the icy foe's body, and cracks are audible throughout the cavern. Suddenly, a great ripping sound echoes throughout the frigid cave, and the construct shatters outward, sending a wave of frigid air and shards of ice in an explosive burst. Unfortunately, Aggre was far too close, and falls to the ground as the explosion rocks his body and pierces his flesh with crystalline death.

Standing where the construct had stood, covered in a layer of broken ice and frigid powder, stands a figure of wood, steel, and adamantine - a warforged, looking somewhat disoriented. A moment later, it collapses to its knees, as if exhausted.

Anatarei Crimsonthrone
You're up, AC

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm
The warforged groaned in a metallic echo, its green eyes giving off faint hints of light. "Where... where am I?" the metallic voice asked, almost like someone speaking inside a metal helmet. He turned his head down and saw the prone form of the human with the shield. "NO!" he bellowed. "What happened to him?" He looked around at the other people in the room. "What's happening? Is he dead?"

{Heal check +10 to identify if the guy's dead or not.}  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:11 pm
Sable blinks once or twice at the warforged before her. "How did you--what were you doing in there?" In response to his question, she looks at her feet. "Aggre!"  

jennibert

iLL iNTENT rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:20 pm
Aden watches as the ice golem begins to crack and crumble. However, instead of crumbling away to nothing, a figure begins to emerge from the icy shell. "A...a warforged?" He didn't seem to realize what was going on. "You...you were trapped inside an ice golem. It had been attacking us. You don't remember any of that? How'd you get inside there anyways?"

The half-elf approached hesitantly, knelling down to assist in checking Aggre's vitals.

Heal at +1  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:04 am
Aggre's body appears dead, stiff and unresponsive as it is. Neither of you are able to locate a pulse or breath. He simply lies cold as the chamber air.

As the scene sinks in to Sable, she realizes she recognizes the warforged, vaguely, from her time in the army. He was a warrior, perhaps?  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm
"I was... inside a golem?" the warforged says. "The last thing I remember, I was entering the cavern under a contract I'd picked up... And then... I was here, and this man was dead at my feet. I'm sorry. My name is 'Scalpel.' Who are you all? Who was he?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 pm
"Hello, Scalpel," replied Sable, more comfortable with the 'forged than she would have been with anyone or anything else. "I'm Sable, and these folks are my comrades on our airship...as was Aggre," she added, looking down at his broken form. "We also received a contract to come down to these caves. Who gave you yours?"  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 pm
jennibert
Sable d'Cannith

iLL iNTENT
Aden Agrona and Faolan

InsaneKatKing475
Veliosia Tarathel

{Oh, s**t, I have been away for far too long. Sorry about that, everyone. I had some major stuff come up at work, and it sort of complicated my ability to get here. I apologize. If everyone's still interested in continuing the campaign, I'm very sorry for holding it up. sweatdrop }

"I didn't know the man very well. It was an elf who hired me. An elf named... Cattagin, I believe..."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff