Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
Why do you like Sonic?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:33 am
Hey look, I'm alive! Just a small question out of curiosity for the people in this guild. I'm surprised there isn't a topic that goes into detail about this, but why do you as a Sonic fan enjoy Sonic the Hedgehog in the first place? What makes you like the blue blur enough to want to roleplay as part of his series, make your own fan-characters to interact with, or play and watch shows or games involving a super-speed running hedgehog?

Personally, I enjoy Sonic for nostalgia reasons. Sonic has always been my favourite video game series as a kid, and since the games are still going and that the fandom itself is huge and active, I still participate. I also love cartoon anthro characters like Mickey Mouse, so Sonic is right up my alley in terms of character appearance and design.

Care to share your own thoughts and input? smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:16 am
Well originally in truth i played sonic games because people used to make fun of me because my real name is Mario, and you can probably guess what they made fun of me for. Anyway at first i loved playing sonic more then Mario, and soon enough i began to love it for it's rich story and characters. Sonic was sort of my way out of the Mario Nintendo abuse i use to endure, but when more and more sonic games came, i began to imagine my own character within the sonic world. Originally me and my brother created Kalik and Weirdo then before silver and blaze came around, but as we had no place to do anything with them, we just made some pictures of them and that was all. But when i saw this guild i joined, then my brother and well everything else you guys know.

And that's why I like sonic and why and how I made my Fan characters.  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

TheMajesticWarrior

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm
I fond my fist Sonic game when Sonic adventure two was ported onto the gamecube, and I fell in love with the characters instantly. I always found it admirable that Sonic always did what he thought was right, even when others said he was wrong. I admired Tails for his intelligence and adored him for being naive and childish. I sort of connected with the series more than any other as a child, even if I only had the one game growing up. Sure I had Mario games and Pokemon a plenty, but Sonic I used to play once a day for 4 years straight! I think it was the music. Too catchy...
In all honesty, I think it was the Sonic series that sparked my interest in tragedies, Shadow dying at the end and all.  
◊Sonic Discussion◊

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games