Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Chat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 pm
Ned-san
xRapidfireHiccupsx
Just popping in for a chat! Hello there Ned-san and xKhaster cat_3nodding

Hello, Miss HiccupMachineGun. smile

Pffft! Hahaha, Hello! Would you like to know the origin of my name Ned? It happened to be established in a Spanish class actually!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 pm
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Hi Hiccups! So how are you doing?

Good, thanks! I've just finished up a video game (Ico if you were wondering) and I'm totally wired, hahaha! It's one in the morning and I haven't an ounce of sleepiness! So, what better to do than mull around on Gaia? And how might you be this fine evening?

I'm good too! It's in the afternoon in here. smile So, a gamer too eh? Where have you played Ico? I've searched it and found out that it came out on PS2 and PS3. Just wondering~ Haha!  

xKhaster

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Good, thanks! I've just finished up a video game (Ico if you were wondering) and I'm totally wired, hahaha! It's one in the morning and I haven't an ounce of sleepiness! So, what better to do than mull around on Gaia? And how might you be this fine evening?

I'm good too! It's in the afternoon in here. smile So, a gamer too eh? Where have you played Ico? I've searched it and found out that it came out on PS2 and PS3. Just wondering~ Haha!

Playstation 3, I'm not a "gamer" per say, but when I get a good game, man, I can't put it down! It only took me 2 days to finish Ico, when it's my sister's Playstation and game! She is only on part 2 of like....10 I think. I also powered my way through Kingdom Hearts on PS2 (mine) But probably my favorite game that I've beaten so far has been Bioshock cat_razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:30 pm
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Pffft! Hahaha, Hello! Would you like to know the origin of my name Ned? It happened to be established in a Spanish class actually!

User ImageUser Image
I would love to know! 3nodding  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

xKhaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Playstation 3, I'm not a "gamer" per say, but when I get a good game, man, I can't put it down! It only took me 2 days to finish Ico, when it's my sister's Playstation and game! She is only on part 2 of like....10 I think. I also powered my way through Kingdom Hearts on PS2 (mine) But probably my favorite game that I've beaten so far has been Bioshock cat_razz

Hahah! Not a "gamer" but once attached to a game you can't get out unless finished. Sounds like a "gamer" to me. 2 days? What?! How many hours did you allot to Ico? Haha! I cannot beat a game that fast. Actually, I still haven't finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It's taking me a while to finish it I get up every 4hours straight. It can be earlier if die. I hate dying! burning_eyes

I played Kingdom hearts on PSP. That's where so attached that I created 5 characters. Terra is my most favorite followed by Ventus then Aqua. Maxed out all levels then eventually got bored. Haha! Because that's the way it is.
Tried Bioshock on my friend's house. I thought It was cool, the visual effects are awesome and powers through hands but the only thing that I didn't get attached to it is from the story. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm
Ned-san
xRapidfireHiccupsx

User ImageUser Image
I would love to know! 3nodding

Alrighty, it's not a particularly long story but here it goes: So in my Spanish class we were taking a test and a girl started hiccuping, which can be embarrassing. What made it worse was that she hiccuped consecutively without stopping. The test was being interrupted so she had to be excused to get a drink, and before the class settled again the boy sitting next to me says loudly "She sure had a bad case of 'rapid fire hiccups.' " Thus the name was born!  

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Hahah! Not a "gamer" but once attached to a game you can't get out unless finished. Sounds like a "gamer" to me. 2 days? What?! How many hours did you allot to Ico? Haha! I cannot beat a game that fast. Actually, I still haven't finished Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It's taking me a while to finish it I get up every 4hours straight. It can be earlier if die. I hate dying! burning_eyes

I played Kingdom hearts on PSP. That's where so attached that I created 5 characters. Terra is my most favorite followed by Ventus then Aqua. Maxed out all levels then eventually got bored. Haha! Because that's the way it is.
Tried Bioshock on my friend's house. I thought It was cool, the visual effects are awesome and powers through hands but the only thing that I didn't get attached to it is from the story. ninja

The story gets quite twisted after a while! And Ico took me 10 hours 36 minutes in total, pretty much an equal break up, 5 hours one day, and 5 the next, not all at once though. Bioshock only took me 4 days to finish with about 3 hours game time each day. I figure things out quickly. I have never played Assasin's Creed or any variation of it before cat_sweatdrop Also the reason I've been able to finish these games so quickly is because I usually only play when I'm on break so I'm not distracted with other things like school.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 pm
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx

The story gets quite twisted after a while! And Ico took me 10 hours 36 minutes in total, pretty much an equal break up, 5 hours one day, and 5 the next, not all at once though. Bioshock only took me 4 days to finish with about 3 hours game time each day. I figure things out quickly. I have never played Assasin's Creed or any variation of it before cat_sweatdrop Also the reason I've been able to finish these games so quickly is because I usually only play when I'm on break so I'm not distracted with other things like school.

Ohhh. That's why! I'm games when I'm at home from school. Distractions are all over my head from homeworks, projects and group research. So it takes most time when i'm in the house than using my computer. Usually I use my computer to play games bout' 2 hours a day in weekends and the rest is research and reading new articles.  

xKhaster

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 pm
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Alrighty, it's not a particularly long story but here it goes: So in my Spanish class we were taking a test and a girl started hiccuping, which can be embarrassing. What made it worse was that she hiccuped consecutively without stopping. The test was being interrupted so she had to be excused to get a drink, and before the class settled again the boy sitting next to me says loudly "She sure had a bad case of 'rapid fire hiccups.' " Thus the name was born!

User ImageUser Image
lol, that's a good one! =D  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:10 pm
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx
xKhaster
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Ohhh. That's why! I'm games when I'm at home from school. Distractions are all over my head from homeworks, projects and group research. So it takes most time when i'm in the house than using my computer. Usually I use my computer to play games bout' 2 hours a day in weekends and the rest is research and reading new articles.

Oh college! Should be fun, ought to be if I get my art school dream. I really want to be an architect or graphic designer, that would be nice cat_3nodding  

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 pm
Well, I'm starting to feel a little sleepy so it's off to bed for me! Talk to you guys later!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:44 am
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Oh college! Should be fun, ought to be if I get my art school dream. I really want to be an architect or graphic designer, that would be nice cat_3nodding

I'm a Graphic Designer. My college degree was in Visual Communications. It's a tough field to get into, though I made a good living at it. It's only a side job for me now though, as I have gone full time into Photography (an even tougher industry, but more rewarding for me). There are always clients who still want design work though.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100

Aelliza

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:16 am
Ned-san
xRapidfireHiccupsx

I'm a Graphic Designer. My college degree was in Visual Communications. It's a tough field to get into, though I made a good living at it. It's only a side job for me now though, as I have gone full time into Photography (an even tougher industry, but more rewarding for me). There are always clients who still want design work though.

Oh, awesome! My sister is a photography major right now at Towson University and has her own website(Shelby Michele Photography), but I kind of want to go to an all art school. Anything I ever pictured myself doing had to do with art so, why not? Except for the fact that I'm also a musician so I wouldn't get any of that if I went to my choice school, MICA. At least I get to mull it over for the rest of this year, then I'll have to start sending out applications once I've finished my SAT's and such. *Sigh*, choices to make.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 am
xRapidfireHiccupsx

Oh, awesome! My sister is a photography major right now at Towson University and has her own website(Shelby Michele Photography), but I kind of want to go to an all art school. Anything I ever pictured myself doing had to do with art so, why not? Except for the fact that I'm also a musician so I wouldn't get any of that if I went to my choice school, MICA. At least I get to mull it over for the rest of this year, then I'll have to start sending out applications once I've finished my SAT's and such. *Sigh*, choices to make.

I'd say go for art school and pick a dedicated field, unless you want to make music your one choice.

I looked at your sister's portfolio and it looks good. smile Slow to load, but that's because it's on Wix. xD Her work is well done.

This is what I do: Cyclops Photo Studio

I specialize in product and fashion, but also do a lot of portraits, headshots, events, etc. I'm head photographer for a local model and talent agency, and do a good mixture of both commercial and model work.  

Ned-san

Friendly Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers